Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Rid Of Bitcoins ?  (Read 453 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

good idea to buy ETH i think, but the market showing ETH is getting down for last week. maybe this is just for a while and you should think again about buy ETH.

rid of bitcoin? you sure? maybe the price getting low this time. this week is so hard seeing bitcoin crash many people do panic sale. but you should think about the few month maybe bitcoin will getting better. don't give up on your bitcoin many people with good experience keep hold they bitcoin because they believe.

but if you want rid bitcoin and buy ETH maybe is the same thing. depend on you sir. is just my opinion.
Yeah I think you were right. Bitcoin is currently a huge huge altcoin and investing in bitcoin will be more profitable than the other altcoins. But I think, depending on the capital you have.
If your capital is low, you can invest in other altcoins that are very valuable as Ripple, Neo, ... that might be the very potential altcoins in the future.
If your capital is plentiful, you can invest in Bitcoin or Etherum. That is my opinion.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

Should I get rid of Bitcoins and buy ETH

I do not know how others think about the current situation and what would be their response to your question. But as for me, my answer will always be no. Why would you get rid of your Bitcoins when the price is plunging down low?  Is that the logical way to do things? Obviously not. That is not the way investors think. Investors do not act with panic. They do not let emotions play with their investment decisions.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

Well, korotkovat the point in this course is. Part of bitline to buy eterium what would cohenite money. And when bitcoin starts to recover, it is possible lalate reverse action. Important to average and not a whole amount to play and parts of the lines of support and resistance.

ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

well you should do it while bitcoin is going down low convert all your bitcoins and turn it to ethereum this is the best way to overcome this crisis on the crypto world or just buy other coins with your funds and try holding them while bitcoin is cheap right now
astrocase

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

good idea to buy ETH i think, but the market showing ETH is getting down for last week. maybe this is just for a while and you should think again about buy ETH.

rid of bitcoin? you sure? maybe the price getting low this time. this week is so hard seeing bitcoin crash many people do panic sale. but you should think about the few month maybe bitcoin will getting better. don't give up on your bitcoin many people with good experience keep hold they bitcoin because they believe.

but if you want rid bitcoin and buy ETH maybe is the same thing. depend on you sir. is just my opinion.
Yeah I think you were right. Bitcoin is currently a huge huge altcoin and investing in bitcoin will be more profitable than the other altcoins. But I think, depending on the capital you have.
If your capital is low, you can invest in other altcoins that are very valuable as Ripple, Neo, ... that might be the very potential altcoins in the future.
If your capital is plentiful, you can invest in Bitcoin or Etherum. That is my opinion.

My thoughts on the market at the moment (though totally newb). Buy BTC and ETH at a comfortable level in fiat. DO NOT TOUCH. Wait for a rebound so your investment has gained some, then pursue the alts. Thoughts?
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

There will be big breakthroughs in bitcoins and etheric in 2018, and it is not recommended that they should be able to make a lot of money in 2018.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

I think it's not a good idea of getting rid of bitcoin just for etherum. For me, bitcoin is diamond as ethereum is gold so both are precious. The drastic fall of bitcoin's market cap and price can cause panic to those who don't have the heart to hodl. I believe it will just pass away and will soon rises back.

webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

Not really a good idea mate, bitcoin's price right now is compared to weeks/months ago. You should hodl your bitcoin because for sure its gonna recover its price.

If you really want an ETH maybe invest now because it is cheap right now and sooner it will reach 1k usd again.

The better idea is to go on investing into both cryptocurrencies until they start to run ahead. There is no need to get rid of all of your Bitcoins, if you support Ethereum more. Just exchange some BTC for ETH, but not all of them.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

As it is, I'd say hold on to your BTC's. While it did experience a dip in the market as of late, it can still bounce back up in relatively short time. It will still stay at the top though for a very long time.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

Dont sell it cheap. If you have wait for all these time without selling, then continue to hold it. The Ether you are buying is also going downwards. Hold and I believe it will rise again in the course of the year.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

For trading purpose, yes it would be good to invest in alts for gains.
But if you are saying to completely get rid of bitcoin than unfortunately you can't as far as you are in cryptocurrencies market, even if you are trading in alts but you will need a safe side whenever a high uncertainty in market arrives. Don't forget that the whole market still depends on bitcoin.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

I believe you will regret it in the future if you do that. Bitcoin is the main coin of all altcoins. Untill now It is the most widely accepted cryptocurrency  in the market. It doesn't  mean that it is down right now and so many FUD are being created day by day, you will give it up easily.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

I think you should hold your Bitcoin since it has the highest price in the market.
You should invest in altcoins but keep your bitcoin with you.
Its price will surely increase if you will just wait a little more.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

If you already sold you Bitcoin before for ETH then both of them are down well you have a big loss. BTC is starting to rise right now once break resistance around $11k expect BTC uptrend or bull run.

aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

Buying ETH is a good idea but getting rid of you bitcoins is not. Bitcoins are still profitable. Since prices are down now, it will definitely rise up in the future. Just be patient and wait a little more. Something that is already down will have nowhere to go but up.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

as we all know, the market is falling recently, and it seems to be fall continusly, we can just expect the next big rise, and at which time, bitcoin will be the first one to rise, so i think its better to keep btc now
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

I think the BTC is a very good idea. I take risks. If you are in a safe area you will never succeed. So, you dare to accept the challenge, you will succeed. Investing in ETH is a wise decision, and you will still succeed. However, I think Bitcoin will soon recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: