Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VIPER][GPU MINING]Vipercoin - A cryptocurrency for fans of the Dodge Viper  (Read 3153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

I am mining solo getting all coins in the wallet.  Grin
joejoemister (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

I am mining solo getting all coins in the wallet.  Grin
Yeah, solo mining seems to be the only option idk what is going on with the pools. I honestly might have to fork to another algorithm because it is nearly impossible to set up a pool with the origin blakecoin algorithm
joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

https://github.com/joejoemister/vipercoin/releases Fixed not compiling on ubuntu 16.04 please update and if you are running windows update also please
jbmustaq

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

Hi Dev,

If you move to another algo what will happen to miners like me who have been mining since start.

joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

Hi Dev,

If you move to another algo what will happen to miners like me who have been mining since start.

It would be a hard fork at a certain block height so i suppose you would keep all your coins and would just need to change your miners algorithm
hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Hi Dev,

It would be a hard fork at a certain block height so i suppose you would keep all your coins and would just need to change your miners algorithm
hi, it would not be a prospect to keep the coin (or better swap 1 to 1  ( unless you would support the this original coin to crypto//exchange, before or after you hard fork//if))
novaexchange is not closing https://novaexchange.com/
joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

Hi Dev,

hi, it would not be a prospect to keep the coin (or better swap 1 to 1  ( unless you would support the this original coin to crypto//exchange, before or after you hard fork//if))
I think i am just going to premine the new coin and setup a 1 to 1 conversion form in google docs that would require your old address and your new address
mony68

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:40:29 AM by mony68

Hi Dev,

I think i am just going to premine the new coin and setup a 1 to 1 conversion form in google docs that would require your old address and your new address
If you are going to use another algo, then choose one that NiceHash can not. And make some change to attract investors. For example POS 3,with a fixed reward. POS 3 is good for making you buy and hold coins, and not sell for a free.
This is better than Masternode since anyone can participate. And the more open wallets, the more stable the network.
joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Hi Dev,

If you are going to use another algo, then choose one that NiceHash can not. And make some change to attract investors. For example POS 3,with a fixed reward. POS 3 is good for making you buy and hold coins, and not sell for a free.
This is better than Masternode since anyone can participate. And the more open wallets, the more stable the network.
So should i start a vote to see if you guys would like to get a 1 to 1 conversion or just start fresh?
hurr1cane

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

hi, I like 1 to 1 , just stick with a algorithm that agrees with your original road map, im still solo mining  Smiley
joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

hi, I like 1 to 1 , just stick with a algorithm that agrees with your original road map, im still solo mining  Smiley
i like the idea that mony had but i also like the 1 to 1 conversion because if i just restart we might lose most of our people including you im sure. If it were me mining this and the devs did something like that i would stop mining and forget about it.
hurr1cane

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

hi, maybe this will help, this pool http://zpool.ca/ has blakecoin on there so maybe you can get them to list it on there just as viper , ,, at the bottom of zpool pool is support to discord zpool invitation
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

what's algo of Vipercoin  ,i cann't find on OP
joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

what's algo of Vipercoin  ,i cann't find on OP
Blake-256
hurr1cane

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

hi, I hope you all know that blake2s algo is asic
joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

hi, I hope you all know that blake2s algo is asic
Do you mean fpga?
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Hi!

Can I mining and use this coin if I not fans of the Dodge Viper?
joejoemister (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Hi!

Can I mining and use this coin if I not fans of the Dodge Viper?
Of course don’t be silly 😊
mony68

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

joejoemister
The problem is not algo, but the problem is that the owners of the pools do not want to understand and do not know how to read.
Do not use zpool. He'll kill a coin.
Converting 1 to 1 is also a good idea. She will not alienate the old miners. There are coins and with great rewards that are expensive.
Using POS 3 you give chance to anyone to get a worthy reward, albeit not often. This does not require knowledge of the installation of Masternode. Blockchain will not stop even if there are no miners.
If you take my advice and can do it, then the next time you announce the changes in the coin (wallet) you will succeed. If there is an interest of investors, then there will be pools and a high price.
The ratio of POS and POW can be thought over that would not be a big inflation.
About a good exchange, I think you can guess.
You just did not have a good adviser.  Grin Marketing is one of the main components of success.
If there are more ideas to write to you?
mony68

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

joejoemister
I have many more ideas, advice. If you are interested, let me know
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: