Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:21:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Job] Paypal to Bitcoins Exchange  (Read 310 times)
niotib (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:26:39 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 07:19:43 AM by niotib

We’re expecting following qualifications from you before applying for this Job…

• Full and or upper level member with no negative trust.
• Business Paypal account.
• Localbitcoins.com account.

Job description

One of our clients is looking for a partner who can accept Paypal for him and pay back in Bitcoins through Localbitcoins.com. And, he’ll pay you 10% per transaction. You don’t have to handle/accept insecure individual payments through your Paypal. Checked and cleared funds from trusted 3rd party payment processors/networks (Like Amazon associate, EBay partner network, clickbank) will be received to your Paypal account.

Shoot me a PM, if you’re interested at this job.

Thank you,

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:00:44 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 06:14:16 AM by chiggz

Checked and cleared funds from trusted 3rd party payment processors/networks (Like Amazon associate, EBay partner network, clickbank) will be received to your Paypal account.

Whats the guarantee that the payment will be available from these? and what about the legitimacy? Since Paypal is involved everyone needs to know what they will be getting into. OP and his associate gets 180 days to chargeback and put a hole in your pocket as well as limit your Paypal. Over that I suppose the funds will be sent as good and payment, which will make it a click of a button to open a case.
Dudy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Checked and cleared funds from trusted 3rd party payment processors/networks (Like Amazon associate, EBay partner network, clickbank) will be received to your Paypal account.

Whats the guarantee that the payment will be available from these? and what about the legitimacy? Since Paypal is involved everyone needs to know what they will be getting into. OP and his associate gets 180 days to chargeback and put a hole in your pocket as well as limited your Paypal. Over that I suppose the funds will be sent as good and payment, which will make it a click of a button to open a case.

you are right and now days when PayPal is the payment you are accepting then you have to be very careful
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

The chargebacks are a concern, except that I once found out the hard way that they offer no buyer protection for BTC purchased using paypal. Lucky for me the credit card company had my back, that time.

You could have them send it through friends and family, this way they have to use cash balance, and there is no chargeback issues.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
choetech

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

The chargebacks are a concern, except that I once found out the hard way that they offer no buyer protection for BTC purchased using paypal. Lucky for me the credit card company had my back, that time.

You could have them send it through friends and family, this way they have to use cash balance, and there is no chargeback issues.

You are right bro
Without Paypal friends & family or gift payment no body can accept your offer
there is huge possibility to scam
niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

Whats the guarantee that the payment will be available from these? and what about the legitimacy? Since Paypal is involved everyone needs to know what they will be getting into. OP and his associate gets 180 days to chargeback and put a hole in your pocket as well as limit your Paypal. Over that I suppose the funds will be sent as good and payment, which will make it a click of a button to open a case.

1. You pay to the client after payments receives to your paypal.
2. Except payments from above trusted networks, you don't support on other direct payments. Simple, says If something like that would be happened, you keep all the money.   

niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

You are right bro
Without Paypal friends & family or gift payment no body can accept your offer
there is huge possibility to scam

I've given you an opportunity bro. Don't be over serious here  Grin

You’re strongly recommended not to accept any direct payment instead to payments from the trusted processors.  

That’s for your own protection.

We don’t know… somebody can use your paypal for,

1. Money laundering.
2. Buying/Selling drugs.
3. Hiring a Hitman.

Nobody could do such things with EBay or Amazon…

If you'll find somebody who's doing such a scam, please inform to following organizations for the safety of the whole communities.

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx - Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt - Report international crimes online
https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/internet-fraud
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud
https://www.usa.gov/online-safety
https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

2. Except payments from above trusted networks, you don't support on other direct payments. Simple, says If something like that would be happened, you keep all the money.   

I don’t think you quite understand how PayPal works. Even once a payment is sent and received, the party that sent the payment can still open a case and chargeback their initial transaction for 180 days after the payment was sent.

This chargeback risk could be eliminated if the payer sends the payment utilize the “Friends or Family” option instead of the “Goods or Services” option.

Either way, if your client is willing to have their funds escrowed for 180 days until the chargeback eligibility phase is complete, you’ll find a lot of people who’d be willing to take this “job”

niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:05:00 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 07:15:42 AM by niotib

I don’t think you quite understand how PayPal works. Even once a payment is sent and received, the party that sent the payment can still open a case and chargeback their initial transaction for 180 days after the payment was sent.

This chargeback risk could be eliminated if the payer sends the payment utilize the “Friends or Family” option instead of the “Goods or Services” option.

Either way, if your client is willing to have their funds escrowed for 180 days until the chargeback eligibility phase is complete, you’ll find a lot of people who’d be willing to take this “job”

It doesn't need to be such complex and serious bro.....

Take it simply.....  Grin

I'll explain the process with a simple example... (This is how it works in all the time)

Assume.... My client is selling products on Clickbank as an Affiliate. And, he has given your Paypal as his Paypal to Clickbank.com...

The main reason behind it is... the client is from a country where Paypal doesn't support on "receiving money".

1. My client promotes a product as an Affiliate that's offering 30 days money back guarantee.
2. He makes an Affiliate sale.
3. Clickbank.com waits for 30 days for refund requests form the buyer... If no refund request, after 30 days, clickbank.com sends the Affiliate commission to my client's (Actually, yours) Paypal account.

That's why I told you that,

4. After money arrives to your Paypal, you keep the 10% of commission and send the rest of 90% in btc through localbitcoins.com

Above is the simplest form I can explain the process... If you still can't understand it, it's not my fault  Smiley

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

All you need is the Paypal ID to accept payment in Paypal, after the money sent from the user he can keeps the 10% as commision for doing work and he needs to convert the remaining 90% and send it to you? If I'm right with the explanation my real question is how much money are we going to receive in our Paypal in one transaction.
bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

Here is the song,
Paypal and bitcoin don't mix wanna try lose your bits in the "stant" with the ly.
If you get what i mean, but some people will still dive in for the get rich quick scheme and they will post their complain here afterwards.

niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

All you need is the Paypal ID to accept payment in Paypal, after the money sent from the user he can keeps the 10% as commision for doing work and he needs to convert the remaining 90% and send it to you? If I'm right with the explanation my real question is how much money are we going to receive in our Paypal in one transaction.

That depends on my clients earnings. If he had earned $100 and send to your Paypal. You send him $90 in btc and you keep the rest of 10%.

niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

The chargebacks are a huge concern, basicaly this is the main/only problem.

There's no chargeback issue here at all since funds receives to your Paypal account through big networks like Ebay, Amazon.... they send a payment to someone (Their Affiliate) after double and triple checking it. 

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Is there a reason why your client wants to use LocalBitcoins to receive BTC? They charge a fee on all deposits. Why not just provide a Bitcoin address where they can receive bitcoins directly? They can then deposit the Bitcoin to LBC directly to do what they need to do.

I may be interested in this, but what kind of volume of sales are you talking about? I would hate to have paypal lock my account and be held liable for having to provide a Tax ID and be stuck with having to pay taxes for the full volume of money moving through my account when I am only actually seeing 10% of the actual volume.

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

That depends on my clients earnings. If he had earned $100 and send to your Paypal. You send him $90 in btc and you keep the rest of 10%.

With only 10% the user who accept job will not get any share because to exchange 100$ paypal in bitcoin will take more than 10$ on commision on localbitcoins.
niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Is there a reason why your client wants to use LocalBitcoins to receive BTC? They charge a fee on all deposits. Why not just provide a Bitcoin address where they can receive bitcoins directly? They can then deposit the Bitcoin to LBC directly to do what they need to do.

Ones, you funds btc to your localbitcoins.com wallet, exchanging btc between two localbitcoins.com accounts is free. This is a long term deal... until Paypal supports on "receiving money" facility for my client's country.

You can deduct the deposit fee (If your localbitcoins.com wallet is empty or no enough funds at the moment) from my client. I can aware him about that.   

niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

With only 10% the user who accept job will not get any share because to exchange 100$ paypal in bitcoin will take more than 10$ on commision on localbitcoins.

Dude, please do at least one transaction with fellow localbitcoins.com user before commenting on this thread.

When sending from LocalBitcoins wallet, a bitcoin network fee is reserved and deducted from your balance. Transactions to wallets of other LocalBitcoins users are free.

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Dude, please do at least one transaction with fellow localbitcoins.com user before commenting on this thread.

When sending from LocalBitcoins wallet, a bitcoin network fee is reserved and deducted from your balance. Transactions to wallets of other LocalBitcoins users are free.

Did you even read what i say?
exchange 100$ paypal in bitcoin will take more than 10$ on commision on localbitcoins.

Even if someone accept they have to buy bitcoin which is not at 1:1 rate so they will support commision to send bitcoin to your clients.
niotib (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

Did you even read what i say?
exchange 100$ paypal in bitcoin will take more than 10$ on commision on localbitcoins.

Even if someone accept they have to buy bitcoin which is not at 1:1 rate so they will support commision to send bitcoin to your clients.

I really didn't care what you're saying because it's off topic here since this is a long term deal. It's not ending after 1 exchange. You can fund your account with $5000 at ones... My client proved me that he's a good earner... who earns around $2000 per month. The exchanger earns $200 by doing nothing.

If you're the lucky guy? you can accept the job...   Smiley

jborkl

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

Team Heritage Motorsports

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

Keeping paypal payment reversal payment in mind, there is no guarantee of safety while doing this job. Also bitcoin fee is too high, 10% is too less in this deal.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: