Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RED1] 👑 Airdrop👑 The First Papermill Blockchain Industry 🔥  (Read 732 times)
HAPPYME (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:09:29 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:58:02 AM by HAPPYME

REWARD EVERY DAY COIN(RED1)

REWARD EVERY DAY COIN or the RED1 Coin is a token on WAVES platform. Waves uses a network consensus algorithm based on Bitcoin-NG, an update for proof-of-stake network, called Waves-NG. It uses trusted gateways to issue blockchain tokens backed by fiat money and digital currencies for use on its own platform.
REWARD EVERY DAY COIN developers uses Webdev (integrated software for developing cross-platform application) for developing RED1’s decentralized platform.

Blockchain, the underlying technology of Digital Currency or Cryptocurrency is one of the greatest invention of mankind since the Internet and the Word Wide Web. Having a banking system of your own that utilizes your mobile device and computer is awesome and convenient. You can send or receive money anytime and anywhere on your fingertips. Blockchain and cryptocurrency is rapidly growing. With its growth, a need for a well-structured, easy-to-use, secure cryptocurrency platform which supports non-technical users, supplying them with the information, techniques, and skills required to enable them to participate in the world of cryptocurrency.
Today, high demand of cryptocurrency transaction is on the rise specially bitcoin. Bitcoin once reached all-time high of $19,548 per BTC. Because of these demands many exchanges that support bitcoin (BTC) are having problem on the rising transaction fees. Whenever bitcoin gain on value its transaction fee is also gaining.
Online business is also growing. Platforms such as pay to click, pay to view, and typing job with built-in exchange have low transaction fees. With low transaction fee will make a happy customer.

https://i.imgur.com/eX67MJu.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:
Name:   REWARD EVERY DAY COIN
Ticker: RED1
Decimals: 8
Platform: Waves
Maximum Supply: 24,990,000 RED1
Distribution: Airdrop/Bounty/Pre-Sale/Tiers

Main Product

https://i.imgur.com/BrBDWhK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Cu1bKbP.jpg

Coin Distribution

https://i.imgur.com/80vWJrh.jpg

Ways to Earn

ROADMAP

https://i.imgur.com/khwTIFR.jpg

Wallet
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AKe4DMEWVo124AY&cid=0462F3DC04DD312A&id=462F3DC04DD312A%2185858&parId=462F3DC04DD312A%2185856&action=locate

Posting this Announcement in behalf of Red1coin Team, for any questions/queries you can go ask and they will answer you. Thank you
HAPPYME (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

Reserve!!!

STAY Tuned, bounty Campaign will be Up within this week Smiley
red1_2

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

Red1coin soon to be part of the economy of Ethiopia!
First I want to give you a heads up about Reward Everyday Coin or Red1 coin  REWARD EVERY DAY COIN or the RED1 Coin is The world first 100% decentralized cryptocurrency money making machine platform and maximized your earning in daily basis. It is a token on WAVES platform.

Waves uses a network consensus algorithm based on Bitcoin-NG, an update for proof-of-stake network,
called Waves-NG. It uses trusted gateways to issue blockchain tokens backed by fiat money and digital currencies for use on its own platform.

Ethiopia on the other hand is in the Horn of Africa, is a rugged, landlocked country split by the Great Rift Valley.
With archaeological finds dating back more than 3 million years, it’s a place of ancient culture. Among its important sites are Lalibela with its rock-cut Christian churches from the 12th–13th centuries. Aksum is the ruins of an ancient city with obelisks, tombs, castles and Our Lady Mary of Zion church.

Capital: Addis Ababa Currency: Ethiopian birr Capital and largest city: Addis Ababa; 9°1′N 38°45′E / 9.017°N 38.750°E

Points of interest: Simien Mountains National Park, Lake Tana, MORE Official language: Amharic

Ethiopia is a land of opportunity but with only a tiny percentage of people to have knowledge about the digital currency. To do outside transactions for a businessman  such as ordering materials/Equipment or even goods it took 30-60 days for the recipient to receive the money.
Red1 Coin is an advocate of decentralization specially in Crypto Currency exchanges. So the team has taken a step to solve this problem, soon an Internal exchange will be built on RED1’s decentralized platform.
It will allow users to exchange their bitcoin or local fiat currency/dollars to RED1 coin to purchase our paper in our agriculture paper mill company project

Agriculture Paper Mill Company is a future project of Red1 coin in Ethiopia, This will be the first and only Paper Mill not only in Ethiopia but also in the neighboring countries along east of Africa such as Sudan, Eritria, Djibouti, Somalia, and Kenya. Paper is commonly used in our everyday life, especially in office, schools and even supermarkets. We will use agricultural waste to produce paper. In this case we can avoid cutting trees as the main raw material in paper manufacturing. RED1 will play a significant role in Agriculture Paper Mill.
RED1 token will be used as salary of the Paper Mill’s employees as well as Distributor’s need to invest RED1 token to do transactions with our Paper Mill Company.  And some will serve as investment of the token to strengthen the value of RED1.

This is going to be a true example how blockchain and enterprise partners can better the world. Red1 coin would be Best to hold for 2018.
HAPPYME (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

Bounty Campaign is now open. Check this out!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2757124
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

May I know if the prize of the raffle will be bought by using the ICO fund that was raised?

And when will the airdrop begin? Because I saw distribution by airdrop / bounty.

Smile
HAPPYME (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

May I know if the prize of the raffle will be bought by using the ICO fund that was raised?

And when will the airdrop begin? Because I saw distribution by airdrop / bounty.
No, we have actually funds for that but the team are more looking forward for the future projects.

Its only a bonus for those who are willing to invest and to get a raffle codes.

For the airdrop they say that it will start this week. I'll keep ypu updated. For the distribution it will be all after the ICO.
iozver

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

Bounty Campaign is now open. Check this out!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2757124
Only there are no links for registration in the bounty
HAPPYME (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Only there are no links for registration in the bounty
Just wait i'll try contacting the dev team and the bounty manager about that. I think its better to post a reply in the main bounty thread for them to saw it.
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

This is the first coin I saw that there is a real project. I just want to ask something about the paper mill project, will the fund for the construction coming from the fund that will be raised from the ICO or do you have counterpart from Ethiopia who will support the project as well?

I give my interest also in the in the remittance payment and local exchange? How soon will it become available? We need alternative method here since the exchanger we are is charging too high from conversions and has now limit the cashout to a very small amount each month.
Buttollimum32

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

WHY WAVES PLATFORM
Our team has taken a careful and thorough study as to which platform RED1 coin will be based and after a
series of meeting and deliberation, we agreed to based the development of RED1 coin on Waves platform for
the following reasons:
1. Waves platform is built using the Scala programming language. It is a Proof-of-Stake platform (in
contrast to bitcoin’s Proof-of-Work consensus model) that uses an adapted form of Bitcoin-NG called WavesNG
to enable high transaction volumes and fast confirmation times/throughput.
2. Waves’ blockchain consensus algorithm is Waves-NG, which is based on the Bitcoin-NG proposal
created by Emin Gun Sire. Bitcoin-NG was designed to increase transactions throughput on the bitcoin
blockchain: the system can at best achieve a modest transaction throughput, rising from ~3 transactions per
second to ~6 transaction per second if the block size id doubled. This is far from the 30,000 transactions per
second necessary to compete with the likes of VISA transactions. The same fundamental limitations apply to
Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and all other currencies that share Bitcoin’s blockchain management protocol.
In Bitcoin, the system generates a retrospective block that encases in cryptographic stone the transactions
that took place in the preceding 10 minutes. In Bitcoin-NG, the protocol is, instead, forward-looking: every
10 minutes, NG elects a leader, who then vets future transactions as soon as they happen. The former is
necessarily limited by the block size and block interval, while the latter approach can run as fast as the
network will allow. This approach has been adapted to Wave’s Proof-of-Stake model, theoretically enabling
hundreds of transactions per second.
3. Waves was designed for custom tokens operation, but Ivanov has stated that “some form of smart
contracts” will be included in the platform. After the exploit in The DAO and subsequent hardfork of the
Ethereum blockchain, Ivanov has said that Wave’s smart contracts would not be turing complete, but will
allow most business operations without the risks inherent in offering such universal capacities.
4. Partnership: Recent moves by The Waves Platform indicate a pro-regulation stance on blockchain
technology and applications. On July 2017, the platform announced a partnership with Deloitte, aimed at
clarifying and shaping global blockchain crowdfunding regulation, and creating a clear framework for
businesses to operate within. Waves also partnered with the National Settlement Depository (NSD), the
central depository for the Moscow Stock Exchange, to develop a digital blockchain platform for digital tokens
and crypto assets.
On May 2017, Microsoft announced that the Waves platform would be available on Azure, allowing one-click
deployment of TestNet nodes via the company’s cloud computing service.
red1_2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

This is the first coin I saw that there is a real project. I just want to ask something about the paper mill project, will the fund for the construction coming from the fund that will be raised from the ICO or do you have counterpart from Ethiopia who will support the project as well?

I give my interest also in the in the remittance payment and local exchange? How soon will it become available? We need alternative method here since the exchanger we are is charging too high from conversions and has now limit the cashout to a very small amount each month.

The construction of the paper mill is backup by funds from our Ethipian counterpart. We will post updates on the legal documents regarding the paper mill project on our website, social media accounts and here at ANN.

Regarding local exchanges and remittance payment, our legal team is working on it. It will become available soon. And we guarantee a smaller transaction fee.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Hindi ANN Translation is live at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2772144
rehydrogenated

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

So what is the point of the clicking exactly? To give money to robots and take money from people? Do you know a doctor that specializes in carpal tunnel surgery and he needs more patients?

I'm not sure what value that adds to anyone or anything. Maybe you could create a bounty campaign where someone comes up with a task that actually benefits society - that people can do to increase their investment. That would improve the image of RED1...and actually do something productive.
red1_2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

So what is the point of the clicking exactly? To give money to robots and take money from people? Do you know a doctor that specializes in carpal tunnel surgery and he needs more patients?

I'm not sure what value that adds to anyone or anything. Maybe you could create a bounty campaign where someone comes up with a task that actually benefits society - that people can do to increase their investment. That would improve the image of RED1...and actually do something productive.
We are giving here the benefits in earning daily.. We are not after for the profits for the main project of this coin is the PAPER MILL supported by our own exchange and mining..
HAPPYME (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 11:12:40 AM by HAPPYME

Airdrop will start this day UTC - 10:00pm
Stay tuned more rewards are awaiting.!
https://i.imgur.com/zKbXSvW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tj8ByAy.jpg
red1_2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

We may do promotions in the pay to click and pay to view but the PAPER MILL project is the one that will give RED1 Coin a great boost in price. Distributor of our paper can only transact using red1 coin and to some it up only Red1 coin will be the first and last paper mill to be put up in east africa..
red1_2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Air drop link

free red1 coin

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyTW_lyJU6NQOcuRtd1HykSdE6fA1n0s7pLOGpsmFrCDNN8g/viewform
HAPPYME (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

UpDate:Present in the signing of agreements are Yonas Gebrezeher of Technosys, Haftum Berhe of Menkolel Trading PLC., and Dr. Angelito Argete  representing RED1COIN and iTech Philippines

RED1COIN and ITech Philippines seal the memorandum of understanding with their Ethiopian counter part....

Full Details click kindly read this update

https://medium.com/@lucasjerry/agriculture-paper-mill-blockchain-indusrty-6c3bd3ff431
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Sad I had applied for some tokens which were based on wave wallet . But they are all valueless token.
red1_2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Sad I had applied for some tokens which were based on wave wallet . But they are all valueless token.
May be they dont have valued project.. Look for the coins/token that has valued and real project.. Real Project means real earnings Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: