Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of Blockchain  (Read 546 times)
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

I think the importance and the popularity of the blockchain technology is growing day by day. In my opinion it is one of the biggest inventions of our era and also I think its popularity will continue rising in the 2018 too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:03:21 AM

i really hope it is the year of blockchain implementation, i think eth will make me a lot of money this year
It could be the very start of Blockchain development inside the mainstream banking corporations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Experts have predicted that 2018 is the year of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and AI. Do you think it is?
Yes , I think so , not only 2018,but also the next 10 years.It's the time to find some good crypto to invest ,blockchain  will make many millionare ,I want to take up the chance.

skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
Daily income
$1,401.8983
0.12076497 BTC
7821.5653 MEDIC

Weekly income
$9,813.2878
0.84535478 BTC
54750.9571 MEDIC

Monthly income
$42,056.9477
3.62294905 BTC
234646.959 MEDIC

Yearly income
$511,692.8636
44.07921340 BTC
2854871.3345 MEDIC

ROI (annual):   1427.44% / 26 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   179,896.0010 MEDIC
AVG masternode reward frequency:   29m 19s
Masternodes total:   23
Supply:   155,804,306 MEDIC
Coins locked:   4,599,977 MEDIC (2.95%)
Required coins for masternode:   199,999 MEDIC
Masternode worth:   $35,846.82 / 3.08798 BTC

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

Experts have predicted that 2018 is the year of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and AI. Do you think it is?

Yes, I do believe it will be because many projects is coming about AI projects, crypto's and blockchain. I read some projects that the Union bank will implement blockchain to their bank for fast payment transactions and less fee when it run. And also some build AI that will surely help the community.
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

I see crypto and blockchain hurling towards securities. This year projects like Polymath are getting Wall Street to join this game. Excited for what's to come.
tarangogu

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

The popularity of blockcahin is increasing. every year many more people meet the crypto currency market.I think not 2018 and also after 2018 every year is the year of Blockchain
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

Blockchain is one of the latest technology that will sweep the world. It will shape how banking systems, (yes the institutions that keeps attacking bitcoin) will get the full benefits of it. There are banks that have been implement it because it can really save them a lot of time which will result on more productivity.

I think the importance and the popularity of the blockchain technology is growing day by day. In my opinion it is one of the biggest inventions of our era and also I think its popularity will continue rising in the 2018 too.

It's being applied AFAIK, but this 2018 more and more industries will find blockchain as the best solutions to their problem that's why they are going to used it to replace their old legacy systems not only banks but other sectors like in pharma. Its' truly one of the most innovative technology.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

I expeted something more cool, cause we know about blockchain, cryptocurrencies and other things in 2017
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

I think this prediction is quite valid. From the perspective of the development of cryptocurrencies and AI in 2017, both technologies are getting better and better and more people are accepted, which largely determines their Trends in 2018.
crypto440

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

2018 is going to be ats year
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

2018 More than just bitcoin and blockchain, I think all cryptocurrencies will thrive this year as bitcoin soars. Many people know the world and many want to join the world. A lot of The influx of capital will drive the development of the entire cryptocurrency world.
IRISlingk

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

I think the technology of the blockchain has always had a great impact on the world. But the difference has not been known by many people before. Nowadays, more and more people are aware of the impact of bitcoin. Therefore, in the coming year, The blockchain of the year is the golden period of development.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

The icos which were held in 2017 are about to show their products this year,  according to their road maps. So this year we will see how the Blockchain technology works in real life. It will either be a sensation or a total disappointment.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

The icos which were held in 2017 are about to show their products this year,  according to their road maps. So this year we will see how the Blockchain technology works in real life. It will either be a sensation or a total disappointment.

Yes, i agree to you mate. This is really what happen last january 2017 and now it seems that it follow the foot step this january 2018, so we expect it that the speculation would be $75,000 will getting reach this year as bitcoin started to increasing with in the next month or two months after.
Liqbo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

2018 More than just bitcoin and blockchain, I think all cryptocurrencies will thrive this year as bitcoin soars. Many people know the world and many want to join the world. A lot of The influx of capital will drive the development of the entire cryptocurrency world.

majority is excited by just crypto-currencies but there are many other commercial opportunities for distributed ledger
besides DRM, voting, land / real estate registries, factoring / letter of credit and other applications, there is a tremendous opportunity of tokenizing points, miles and other bonuses which are pretty similar to (crypto)currencies. To my opinion, this is the second liquidity universe which shall be addressed by the crypto-world and having a great advantage - it has no contradiction with national fiat  regulations. We already master it .. so join us!
-

=========     STARTS 18 FEBRUARY 2018  =========  Liquid Bonus Loyalty ICO   =========  ENDS 30 APRIL 2018   =========
THE FIRST GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED INTEROPERABLE LOYALTY MEDIUM SOLUTION BASED ON STATE-OF-THE-ART SIDECHAIN WITH 2-WAY PEG

Telegram Channel (@LiquidBonus)  Telegram Group (@LiqBo_SUPPORT)  Twitter (@Liquid_Bonus)   Facebook (@LiquidBonus) Medium (@LiquidBonus) Youtube Channel   Reddit

-
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Not only 2018, years thereafter are the years of blochchain technology. Since its introduction by bitcoin in 2009, blockchain technology is an attraction of many technical experts. Its quiet difficult to understand this technology. Governments, financial experts are opposing bitcoinand altcoins on various issues. But they are praising its security system Blockchain. Governor of india`s reserve bank is warning its citizens against investments in bitcoin currency. But he also praised blockchain technology. According to him we have to accept blockchain technology in our banking system in near future. Many countries are trying to use blockchain technology in their economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: