Is Satoshi Alive? Thread

<< < (16/30) > >>

Anonymous:
He returned to planet x after providing humanity with a tool for escaping financial apocalypse.

:D

ShadowOfHarbringer:
Actually, Satoshi is a robot sent from the future to stop the largest currency crisis in the history of mankind, and the nuclear war that followed the political chaos caused by it.

His name comes from joined names of Japanese corporations who created him, Samsung-Toshiba-Nakamichi-Motorola.
in 2075, these corporations formed a single huge megacorporation, in joined effort to perfect time travel technology.

After they successfully conducted first tests of Future-Vision Hyperdimensional Matrix™ in 2075, and got a glimpse 9 years into the future (2085), they saw the earth being destroyed by a nuclear disaster which was result of war caused by terrible worldwide economical crisis. They were devastated by the things they saw, and they completely commited all of their funds to developing time travel technology & building an intelligent robot which they can send into the past. That was necessary because a glitch in the Time Vortex Plasma-Based Bipulsary Manipulator™ caused any organic matter to be damaged when travelling through the vortex.

They created first working prototype of S.A.T.O.S.H.I. in 2083. Fortunately for us, in January 2084 a stable backward-aligned temporal vortex was created and Satoshi was successfully transported to set coordinates in the past.

And here we go, creating a better future for the mankind.

myrkul:
Quote from: ShadowOfHarbringer on February 27, 2011, 08:19:14 AM

Actually, Satoshi is a robot sent from the future

I, for one, welcome our robotic savior. ;)

ShadowOfHarbringer:
Quote from: myrkul on February 27, 2011, 08:25:53 AM

Actually, Satoshi is a robot sent from the future

I, for one, welcome our robotic savior. ;)

"Use bitcoins if you want to live !" ;)

Anonymous:

Actually, Satoshi is a robot sent from the future to stop the largest currency crisis in the history of mankind, and the nuclear war that followed the political chaos caused by it.

His name comes from joined names of Japanese corporations who created him, Samsung-Toshiba-Nakamichi-Motorola.
in 2075, these corporations formed a single huge megacorporation, in joined effort to perfect time travel technology.

After they successfully conducted first tests of Future-Vision Hyperdimensional Matrix™ in 2075, and got a glimpse 9 years into the future (2085), they saw the earth being destroyed by a nuclear disaster which was result of war caused by terrible worldwide economical crisis. They were devastated by the things they saw, and they completely commited all of their funds to developing time travel technology & building an intelligent robot which they can send into the past. That was necessary because a glitch in the Time Vortex Plasma-Based Bipulsary Manipulator™ caused any organic matter to be damaged when travelling through the vortex.

They created first working prototype of S.A.T.O.S.H.I. in 2083. Fortunately for us, in January 2084 a stable backward-aligned temporal vortex was created and Satoshi was successfully transported to set coordinates in the past.

And here we go, creating a better future for the mankind.

Where do i buy that book ?

tl;dr the terminator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page