Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lot of ICO project's site has been down crowd sale day.  (Read 119 times)
warunacrypto (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

i decide to participate Thekey and Confi ICo both are same ,we are entering the site it had been stopped.
i dont know what is going on arround there.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

Confi was canceled because eth rised, and thekey is a very promising project and they reached the hard cap very quickly. I also missed thekey, though I knew it would be a quick fundrising campaign  Undecided I noticed it's a normal thing for great projects to reach their money goal in a few hours of crowd sale and close.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

Confi was canceled because eth rised, and thekey is a very promising project and they reached the hard cap very quickly. I also missed thekey, though I knew it would be a quick fundrising campaign  Undecided I noticed it's a normal thing for great projects to reach their money goal in a few hours of crowd sale and close.

Sorry mate, if you weren't there, please don't say TheKey is OK. I participated in ICO, the site was down all the time, nobody could connect (just join their Telegram for details) , even now the site is down, but the ICO has finished? How? 😀

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: