Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io withdraw pending for more than 2days  (Read 201 times)
galaxys4 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

My withdraw got pending for more than 2 days. 6 hours after I had requested my withdraw I opened a ticket and still no reply from them...
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kripto Qwerty

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

My conclusion coins worth more than 16 hours in status "waiting".
I wrote in support of the #53869
On another forum a lot of similar problems from other users.
This market wants to deceive us?
Kripto Qwerty

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

Guys, I'm very worried, my first time such a big delay.
But the coins came from.
with a delay of almost 20 hours, but came Smiley
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:03:43 AM

if i ignore last 15 days then coinexchange is one of the best exchange . they reply to every ticket , and solve them .

but in last 2 weeks they are facing many issues - ether withdrawal issue and site performance issues .

they need to hire more staff for customer support , and a good server .

k00k

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:17:54 AM

Same situation here. I stupidly decided to join coinexchange to buy some smaller coins, so deposited some ETH there. I couldn't really decide what to buy, found the site super slow, so then decided to withdraw. Thats when the fun and games begin. They tell you they will send you a confirmation email to withdraw. That email never ever comes. I've been waiting 4 days now. If you send a message to support, they just tick the matter as resolved and then dont respond to any further messaging. The smug pr*cks then spout off on twitter about how they are flooded with support messages and will get to yours but they never do. What ever you do DON'T JOIN COINEXCHANGE. There are masses of people on twitter trying to get their coins back, 99% of messages get ignored.

Has anyone here successfully withdrawn crypto from there recently?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: