Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:34:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make much money mining Bitcoins?  (Read 399 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

I heard that we can make much money by mining Bitcoins before, but now we cant anymore. Why?
In actual we are at that destination where about 80% of the bitcoin is already mined . Now here mining is a profitable as well as non-profitbale business because it depends upon the location of the miner for those people who have electricity at cheap price and have cool environment can make profit from the bitcoin but where electricity is not cheap then there you can't make much profit .
Since in the starting mining was not difficult but we are towards 80% mined bitcoin.
But here you can make mining profit by making mining of etherium , dash like coins much  because these coins are at initial layer of mining and also there price will increase much , so beside bitcoin we have lots of chances .
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

I heard that we can make much money by mining Bitcoins before, but now we cant anymore. Why?
you better buy bitcoin and then you switch from mining to invest or trade because it is more profitable in my opinion
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

you better buy bitcoin and then you switch from mining to invest or trade because it is more profitable in my opinion

It depends on the country. Base on my research and also ive been to mining way back a year a go it is really profitable before the halving takes place because you can easily mine a bitcoin now it is very difficult. Unless if you are in iceland because first their electricity is very cheap and also their country is cooled so meaning you can make a mining rig with airflow that could help you not overheating your gpu's but the best thing is electricity because that will mostly make you most of your money in paying bills of electric but it is cheap in their country so it would be a ton of profit
sybarius_

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

You can easily find about the profitability from a simple google search on "Bitcoin mining profitability"
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

if you get some real sophisticated hardware or build a mining rig, mining bitcoin is a good thing to do. You can use these websites to get your potential earning on hardware

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/equipment

https://www.bitcoinmining.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/

roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

Bitcoin mining earns a bit slower. You should need as many good computers as possible and patience. Profit is lesser and the risk of using electricity is high.
Yes you can earn much money in bitcoin but you need to be patient and work hard in posting so you cam earn for the capital then invest for bigger profit
tal golan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

I am not sure, but i heard its hard and you have some risks.
But I can't give advices about it because I don't understand in it so much.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

It depends on the country. Base on my research and also ive been to mining way back a year a go it is really profitable before the halving takes place because you can easily mine a bitcoin now it is very difficult. Unless if you are in iceland because first their electricity is very cheap and also their country is cooled so meaning you can make a mining rig with airflow that could help you not overheating your gpu's but the best thing is electricity because that will mostly make you most of your money in paying bills of electric but it is cheap in their country so it would be a ton of profit

I agree with you, to set up mining machine electricity is very important. in your country electricity is cheap then you carry on else you must need big capital. Once you set up and start to mine you will not make a profit from the 1st month it will take some time. So you need money to manage your rig, and now mining BTC is very tough don't know how much time it will take to mine 1 BTC. But you can manage electricity bill then it is profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: