Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it so hard to get, use, and understand Bitcoin?  (Read 209 times)
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I am a new one with Bitcoin and with me, Bitcoin is too hard to use and understand. May someone tell me the ways to get use better with Bitcoin? Sad(( Thank you.
experience is the best teacher and best way to understand them better is to use bitcoins more to know more crrypto jargons and so forth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:50:55 AM

I am in this situation too. I also need help Sad
Muhammad zen

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

I'm also a new user in the bitcoin world well understand bitcoin is so complicated but if it is in this forum we also just read it that you do not understand the point if I think do read and do not hesitate to ask to a higher, and also always ask to a friend or someone who understands bitcoin world
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

You have to try to understand that bitcoin is only the top of the iceberg

Universities are starting to teach blockchain technology, cryptography, financial courses about cryptocurrencies, ....

If you reaaly want to understand bitcoin you have to start from the base and learn what is blockchain

Bitcoin is not a simple digital money, it represent a movement with exponential growth, that in the last months have engaged millions of people around the globe.

Just go step by step, day by day and you will figure out what bitcoin really is, listen to veterans and beware of scams.
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

It's not harder than enything else - and at least it's quite easy if you want.

bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

It was very hard for me to understand it. Especially when I sit at home with children and little information comes to me, only through the Internet. I began to look through the forums, read the information, I gradually get into this topic. For me, only the technical part with wallets is complicated. I will say that this is the future of finance.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

There's a lot of information out there about BTC, and it can be difficult to understand if you've never looked into it. Start with gaining basic knowledge on the coin and then, if you want to invest, put a little but of money in an easy exchange like Coinbase, watch the market (through Coinbase or coinmarketcap) and you will slowly get the hang of it.

Good luck!  Smiley
testyourinvest

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

I dont think its hard at all to use Bitcoin .
And its also very easy to obtain.
Maybe this amazing beginner blog will help you out Bitcoin FAQ  for beginner in crypto]

Answers all of the questions you might have right now.
Have fun on your journey and stay safe !
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Look for a person to explain it to you personally! If you have friends try to have a conversation with them, or not try to visit youtube channels and try typing your question their, there are lots of tutorials videos there.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:06 AM

I am a new one with Bitcoin and with me, Bitcoin is too hard to use and understand. May someone tell me the ways to get use better with Bitcoin? Sad(( Thank you.
Reality talk: if you are new for something being confused is a normal thing and please learn to consider it, that is part of the process. And along your journey here if you take it seriously, learning is the first thing that you will get in this forum. But if you came here and with blinded thoughts influenced by your friend that being here can make you rich, then understanding bitcoin is hard. Because you are bonded only by making money and no interest for learning about crypto.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. Small businesses may like them because there are no credit card fees. Some people just buy bitcoins as an investment, hoping that they’ll go up in value.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: