Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DIGITEX (DGTX) starting ICO today. Is it a scam or ponzi scheme?  (Read 319 times)
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2915

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

I was interested in DIGITEX as they are going to start ICO sells today 15 Jan 2018, with 20% bonus.

Price 1 DGTX = 0.01 USD

But I have few concerns? My major concern is
1. They restricted sales for USA, why?
2. they are offering 30% referral bonuses and discussion on www.realscam.com forum mark it as a ponzi scheme.
3. No KYC required

Here are some stats
Minimum investment 5 USD
Hard cap 7M USD (700M tokens for sale)

Please let me know your thoughts about them https://digitexfutures.com/? And if any body going to participate in their ICO?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

SUCH A NICE WAY TO DO ADVERTISING.
Asking for advices, and writing in here all the details about their ICO crowdsale! Yes, came on, are you the community manager or just one of the shitty marketing team?

Wilfling

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Asking for advices, and writing in here all the details about their ICO crowdsale! Yes, came on, are you the community manager or just one of the shitty marketing team?

to be fair, if he was trying to advertise it, he wouldn't start with the keywords scam/ponzi rlly?
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

Never heard of it so I just had a quick look at their website and I couldn't find any information about the team and that's a big red flag. If they want people to invest, they should show their faces and names so if they scam we know who to look for.

Thats how I do buisness and I haven't been scammed yet.
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

I was considering to go in to this ICO. But since the market went very red the last week/days. Also been worried that it might be a scam. So with this in the back of my mind I will not invest.

falz

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

I join this ico with little invest. I know, this is high level risky investing. All icos are. If you don't buy ticket, you can't win.  Grin
Tekunda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

I join this ico with little invest. I know, this is high level risky investing. All icos are. If you don't buy ticket, you can't win.  Grin

READ my post above. Once you own Digitex tokens you are stuck. There will be no exchange trading them for other coins or fiat money. The Digitex platform will neither change them back. All you can do with your tokens is trading with them on the Digitex futures platform until they are all gone.
You have been warned.
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2915

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Wow... never thought it would fall back on me... by the way i have nothing do with them... was just thinking to participate in ICO or not Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

One of the reasons why they restricted sales on the United States is because few states are against cryptocurrency, so might as well restrict the entire country. Just like in Bitconnect, they like to cease the operation of the BCC in their state, that is why you cannot create an account on bitconnect if you are living in Texas.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Me and my friends waited for their ICO yesterday but the ICO was done after more or less 20 minutes and neither one of us were successful in getting a slot! I think Digitex was really hyped so it was sold after a short period of time. Based on what I know they are an exchanger but I think they won't be trading other altcoins unlike Binance and Kucoin but gold, oil, etc instead something like that based on what my friend told me so yes, you won't be able to trade it to other exchangers but theirs only. I can't tell is its a scam or ponzi scheme yet since it is still new.
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

So, Digitex are excited to announce that they have bought back a large number of tokens from a whale and 100m DGTX tokens will be sold to the public in their Post-ICO DGTX Token Auction. The token sale mechanism is called Reverse Auction.
Is this great or what?..giving small fish like me a chance to get DGTX.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

I do not think second sale is going to sound good, it will add to the allegations that it is a money grabbing scheme, even if they want to sale more tokens they can sell them after setting up the exchange and delivering their promises then may be after 6 months then can sell more tokens as part of expansion of business and im sure they will sell quickly, buying at the moment does not sound wise to me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: