Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin?  (Read 3568 times)
gaby0312

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

I don't know how we could say that 2018 is a crucial year for BTC. If you refer to the drop, well I think that it's going to happen again a lot of time, fluctuations are inevitable. And nobody knows which year (if there is) will be crucial for BTC.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

We are not prophets to predict if this year is going to be the worst or the best for Bitcoin. I believe this year will show everybody that we need to use Bitcoins in our everyday life. More ATM machines for BTC should also appear.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

I do not think it will be crucial, its price is growing again, and it will recover. And some price falling is usual, and it took place in previous years also.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

I am quietly observer for the bitcoin crisis in to the coinmarketcap, obviously many people scared and worried the falling down the price of Bitcoin, 1st week upto 2nd week i told myself just realx and calm maybe on the days the price continue to dump. But i strongly believe bitcoin rise again the highest price in the coinmarketcap.

EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

I think this year bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly, breaking through to unprecedented prices. Now that bitcoin is developing very well around the world, it is believed that in 2018, more countries will recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

I feel it's getting crucial and our world is getting smaller and smaller when we get more and more exposed. If only Satoshi would come out if he's still alive then he knows what to do because he had dream of this moment so I think it's for him to save this tech.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

every year bitcoin continues to increase and now for this year 2018 also can increase. this jagu is adjusted to all the token selling price which always increase, hence this cause bitcoin increasingly in interest by money seeker ...
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

The official Bitcoin currency will never be in my opinion because it is very risky at the moment
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

Several people saw the 2017 BTC trend have invested and will still invest in the BTC. Clearly when we are asked, the price should rise. However no one can know for sure what will happen, so take my advice as such.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

there is no investment without its own challenges or ups and down. bitcoin is also inclusive and by the way, the year has just started, the price is coming up gradually and i know before the middle of the year it will come up high.
foxface_

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

I think regulations will come in full force as governments are trying to wrap their heads around the technology. This will be a big year for securities and regulations. Expect ICO's to be more careful and more private sales
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

I feel 2017 was the most crucial year for the bitcoin since that's when it caught all the buzz. 2018 and the following years would be more of a test to see whether Bitcoin can sustain its high valuation. The graph could go either way.
CromwellReg

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

I think there will be a lot of change in bitcoin in 2018. More people are investing in bitcoins. More and more countries recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

I think regulations will come in full force as governments are trying to wrap their heads around the technology. This will be a big year for securities and regulations. Expect ICO's to be more careful and more private sales
I have heard or read this somewhere but I can't remember where it is exactly or whom who said this. Roll Eyes But it seemed to be right because this year started with a lot of attraction to different countries but also there are big news that made bitcoin positive especially those countries that won't tax crypto capital gains.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

Bitcoin will be $30.000 to $60.000 until the end of the year. I might be wrong but thats my prediction.
It is possible that this prediction will not come true. Bitcoin can continue its decline for another year or two. There is no reason for a significant increase in the price at the moment.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

2017 was a very fascinating year. A lot of people started to read more about cryptocurrencies and invest in them. It is good that people slowly start to understand that we need cryptocurrencies to replace our current system. Unfortunately it seems that the vast majority of them is only after money. Bitcoin price has been increasing in the last few months which attracted many new people and no wonder why. 2018 might be even better, the governments are slowly taking Bitcoin seriously. I'm curious because I want to know which countries are going to ban Bitcoin.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

This year will be the most important year for cryptocurrencies, as governments will introduce worldwide regulations. This might look positive, but on the other hand, cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized and every transaction will be taxed. This could also make it less attractive to invest in, the decentralization is the most appealing to many investors. The price of bitcoin could stabilize around 10K and it would be less volatile.

alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

I think 2017 has been a crucial year, where BTC hit several ATH and has become very popular. This year we're having both the consolidation and the acceptance /awareness phases.

Huge corrections already happened and there is still a lot of room for growth. Many traditional companies are going to enter the market running new ICOs. This will bring more money to the cryptocurrency market along with more shops and maybe banks will start accepting cryptos.

I think Bitcoin is bullish this year, only started bearish in the first quarterly.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

every year is decisive for bitcoin! But I just do not understand what exactly should happen!))) I see how bitcoin grows calmly, but sometimes it goes into correction! I see how new companies in the world go out crypt! I think this trend can not be stopped! Bitcoin will enter into the life of every person! For this decisive year, I believe it was 2009, when it appeared and continued its development!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

Well, as far as we know that in the past year, the digital money market has been going on accelerated. If this year continues to erupt, this trend will continue.  When the number of people entering the encrypted money, market is increasing. This is a good opportunity for the development and improvement of the community and for all the investors of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: