Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:31:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's the best altcoin?  (Read 706 times)
BitWangZi

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

The EOS is the best altcoin from my opinion due to the EOS do really work and update the code almost every day. A lot of others tokens will use the code of EOS in the future.
jessica9009

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin.I think that Ethereum have a big potential, the price is growing up and i think that will continue.
Igor Kapy

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Very promising looks ethereum, the only one takes place immediately after bitcoin. Many people still talk about zcah and ripple
fearthebeard

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

It is still the ethereum right now that is the best altcoin
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

ethereum and some of its tokens I think is still the best alt-coin and great trading volume, i think

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

Every one has his own choice i will go first to Ethereum in all altcoins because ethereum is high prices and have very best price variation graph now a days so due to this most people are using ethereum while working with ethereum is also trusted like BTC and users are also increasing with time. So that why my first choice is ethereum. While other altcoins like ripple, litcoin are also good.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

To select the best coin to invest in, I see that NEO is currently the most potential crypto because behind this coin is a large business from China. Regardless of the previous time, when the exchange rate of the market down simultaneously, the NEO is still rising and falling negligibly, which is why you should invest in NEO at this time.

Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

To select the best coin to invest in, I see that NEO is currently the most potential crypto because behind this coin is a large business from China. Regardless of the previous time, when the exchange rate of the market down simultaneously, the NEO is still rising and falling negligibly, which is why you should invest in NEO at this time.

I heard all of the exchanges in China were banned by their government except for NEO. So do you think NEO is backed or managed by China itself? All of the other exchanges/ICO were to shutdown but not NEO.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

Now a days so many Altcoin are good to invest like     ETH, WAVE, STRSTIS, RIPPLE. But I will suggest two coins for two to three month invest and get 10 times i.e. CTX Car-Taxi, and UAHPAY.
mwsind

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Ether is good altcoin but i think Ripple Dash Lite coin, Stellar are good coin many investors hold it this coins.  
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

there is the huge list of altcoins but i think ETHEREUM,Ripple and bitcoin cash are good coins

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

For me it's Bitcoin Cash! Bitcoin Cash has a faster difficulty adjust algorithm, it scales better, it does not have Segwit — though that may or may not be a pro. Overall it seems to be the most vocal contender for the BTC throne.

veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Of course etherium is number one. there are many interesting coins .Everyone has their own list.I like EDO,STRAT,NEO,XEM.And every day new ones appear.

Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I think promising coins are NEO, ETH, LTC. This is my personal forecast.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

I think the best ripple coin, by looking at its current development is good enough for now.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

I guess ethereum

It is not easy to answer this question and mention only one altcoin. Just check the statistics and decide it yourself. The facts say that the best ones are IOTA, Ripple, DASH and Ethereum. I am for NEO and Cardano as well!
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

There are many altcoins in market cap but i rather to choose ethereum, neo and litecoin, its coin has their own potential and value but research is the best to do to get the best altcoins for your profit.
rangga28

Activity: 364
Merit: 114

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

the best altcoin for me remains ethereum, because the price is relatively stable and the price is rising fast enough and more people are using ethereum than other altcoins.

denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Today, my exotic favorites Quantstamp and Cindicator (few from any analyst I heard the signals for their purchase) made for the day to + 60%

About these coins, I have already said repeatedly, but I will say it again: take them in the medium and long-term portfolio. Only not now on hayah, but pick up in the corrections.

Quantstamp is an independent audit service for ICO projects, which is now in high demand on the market. It is likely that they will become the main audit partner for Coinbaze, which implement on their platform ERC20 tokens.

Cindicator is a service for predicting exchange rates based on the opinions of the crowd. In their mobile applications, they interview the public about their forecasts for certain currencies and then, on the basis of this, make global forecasts. Now in their assets there is an application and two telegrams of the bot, access to which can only be received by the holders of the token, so the rate is so high.

Both projects stopudovo will give X in the long run, remember my words  Grin
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

BTX and DeepOnion. It is future!
You're not serious about those coins being your favorite coins to invest in...

Almost every coin in the top 10 made a profit.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███