Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Signals  (Read 499 times)
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

Do trading signals work? If so, which is the best?
Some trading signals are works, But i will not suggest you to follow their signal's since you are a newbie in trading, its better for you to make some research and study how to read candle sticks, because this will help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:04:40 AM

There is no any signal work consistent so far so you have to use or follow the signal wisely.
I know there are some expert have open a signal group, some of them free and also some are chargeable but for me own research is better than just as follower.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

It is better to have a guide specially if you don't have enough knowledge in trading. Be more cautious and vigilant if you trade without a guide.  Scammer is everywhere.  It is best that seek help to those experts.  

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:17 AM

I have this group that I think what you mean. It's Crypto Signal which send me message on when to buy and the updated exchange rate of altcoins per BTCitcoin or Ethereum. I'm not really a fan of it or doing it. I'm not good into trading but I have done it safely and several times without consulting on that group. Trusting on that trading signal maybe good because for sure it knows how the thing works. But if you want to do business without blaming anyone but yourself encase of problem.  You should do it on your own. Just try to learn it more and more until you know and you become pro. Good luck.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:28:15 AM

Not all the time because no one is perfect, I also do follow trading signals and currently I am stuck with a loss.
I think as long as we know how to have the right patience we can eventually get out with a profit, whether we are for short term and long term hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jeronimosuykens

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

It is better to have a guide specially if you don't have enough knowledge in trading. Be more cautious and vigilant if you trade without a guide.  Scammer is everywhere.  It is best that seek help to those experts.  
I know there are many channels that provide commercial signals on social networks and telegrams. The accuracy of these signals is relative to the intent of the person who created the signal channel to share or to benefit from those signals. So analyze and track the signals of several channels, then decide if you should invest or not.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

trading signal not accurate and always work. I experience it before, there have many paid group but not always work everytime, so I think its dependon u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

If the trading signals are from pump groups then you are just fooling yourself if you think they are working. The signals that you just need to know are the kind of information that the coin is worth for the long term.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

Unfortunately no, all the technical analysis with fancy name is not going to be accurate for 100%, especially in crypto which all the factor is coming from the demand and supply, but it can give a good information how the market moving, I suggest you to learn the analysis by yourself and see what is causing the price to move, trading signal can become a reference but not to be trusted 100%
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 11:41:48 AM by Kingofbitcoin12345

It would work but it doesn’t mean you will totally rely on it for a trading frenzy.. It’s has to be balance with self-learning and advices from expert or a much experience friends,, is a much better trading strategy.. Just look those signals as an opportunity but decisions must come with the knowledge you acquired through experiencing and observing the market movement that you build time in time..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

I think that to know the time and the signal to trade you need to have certain experience and knowledge about the trade. Examples are charting skills, technical analysis, information gathering and searching skills. You also have to be alert before all situations avoid the crowd. I believe that if you have enough elements you will trade successfully.
Good luck
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Do not rely to signals because they not are not always true. Themselves analyse and do your technical analysis
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

Most or if not all trading signals group on telegram are a scam. The admins would release trading signals and greedy people would clear the sell order books of that particular token or coin.At the end of the day, the admin profits by offloading worthless token to you in exchange for a handsome sum of money. Personally, I lost about $200USD  worth of BTC from participating it. Reviews and general sentiment can be bought and influenced respectively.
triciaa478

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

I have joined several trading signals groups and even paid signal services yet not as profitable as they claim. It is based on their opinion and no scientific evidence backed their signals. The best trading signals is from your won research and analysis.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:25:44 AM

It's a good idea to discuss with traders more experienced than you, because they see a lot of microsignals that you don't perceive, and - if they have the patience to explain them to you in real time - you'll have the occasion to learn a lot.

But if someone ask money to give trading advice, well... it seems to me a complete nonsense:  if I had some secret information or some magical method to predict the price of a coin, I'm pretty sure I'd keep it for my self!
It's the same as I'd sell information about how to win to a lottery!

So, I know that there are lot of sites that sell this kind of advice, but I think it's much better to make your own experience and of course - if you have the possibility - to work with a professional trader. Nothing in this field can replace a good mentor.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

I think this is a very potential market that can bring us huge profits through trade. To be able to trade well you need to learn a lot and also lose a lot of things, according to my experience, when I explain the graph of price goes flat, it is the most appropriate time for us. can buy. It shows that there is tremendous resistance and preparation for a major reversal.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

You can get trading signals from your experience, not relying on other
people's opinion and news. Just dive into trading. After that, when
you made mistakes, make sure you learned from it and as much as
possible don't make it happen again. Compile all your learning and
share it to us.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Discussions between traders can be extremely useful, and sometimes an advice can help you to make a big gain or to avoid an expensive mistake.
But to trust a commercial site who offer payed advice seems to me a pure nonsense.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Many uses this strategy in trading, when they thinks the price is good enough after a pump they will sell them and when it drops then that's the time to invest, for some it really works but I think making some sort of research and knowing the trend of pricing can helps a trader if its a good time to sell or buy.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

I do not recommend using commercially available signals because basically I understand the purpose for which these signals are made. Do not rely on that information unless you have to spend money to buy quality information from whales. That is my advice a person who has invested a year in this market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: