Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Signals  (Read 499 times)
jacko27 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

Do trading signals work? If so, which is the best?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

In my own opinion, I preferred the DYOR or Do Your Own Research. It is much reliable than trading signals. Aside from that, if you have some losses, you have no one to blame but yourself and from that losses, you will learn. It is ok to follow trading signals but use it only as a guide and not as your reference to buy or to sell. If you are following some trading signals, you should still make your own research about it.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Recently i joined like 4 telegrams with the single purpose of understanding if they are worth it or not. All i can say is that most of them are not worth at all. Instead of giving signals they are more worried on spamming the channel with the links of other telegrams channels and when they do give signals most of the times are not even that accurate. So i wouldn't recommend.

PS: Apart from advertising other channels they also advertise premium/vip channels that are paid. I never tried those so i have no idea if they are worth the money at all

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Generaly yes, they do. But you still don't have any guarantees of getting profit even if you are following signals of a reputable trader. Not all positions are profitable, no one trade without loses. So even if you follow a good trader you may simply loose your money on the size of your position. And ofc the signals can always be wrong. The advise is simple: don't try to look for free money.
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Almost every day on the forum there are reports of super community that provides the most accurate and profitable signals. My advice: pay no attention to them, and the moderator should block such messages for spam
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

Try to do your own research. It cant hurt to look at technical analysis, but blindly following signals from a black box is not something I would do

Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

If you want a really good signals you need to learn to read candle stick and learn also how to analyze. There are so many guides there, search on google, in this forum, watch some videos on youtube and be familiarize each one of it.

Learn to read sir and make some research and I'm sure you can make it Wink
rageanurage

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

i think depends on myself better than other. so self experiance is better.some group give some tradding signal.some works and some don't work.And some group cost money for signal.but i did not try it yet.
rolozcar

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

can anyone recommend a good paid group? thanks!
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

In my own opinion, I preferred the DYOR or Do Your Own Research. It is much reliable than trading signals. Aside from that, if you have some losses, you have no one to blame but yourself and from that losses, you will learn. It is ok to follow trading signals but use it only as a guide and not as your reference to buy or to sell. If you are following some trading signals, you should still make your own research about it.

I agree with your post .. the signal is made for our analysis tool to the coins we trade. sometimes it is true signal but it is only once or 2 times .. the key is confident ourselves for get profit
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

If you have a telegram channel that you trust and have exchanged before, it's better.
Sometimes they advertise for profit.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

Learn to analyze the market and trade yourself. The signals work, but not always as needed. And you can hold several deals in a plus, and then get on a deal with a very big minus, or become an investor (if you do not want to sell in the negative). In order to trade in plus - the market needs to be understood.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

They work, the only thing that doesn't work  is that you need to find a good group who can send you nice signals, but most of them are paid channels that are always asking you to pay upfront, and what if they never add you to the group?
ilgerr

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

Also without the need to become an expert, but I d advice to read a few books about trading to learn atleast the basis.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

No, they are shit, you will need to pay a huge fee without entering the group before (as long as you are talking about those telegram groups right)

I talked to an administrator of one of those groups a few days ago, and he wanted to charge me more than $800 just for joining in there for a week.

And their signals are crap, no one deserves to spend their money in here for receiving total bullshit.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

Not all of them signal trading work. Be better if you do with your own knowledge. Because trading crypto using your asset
TeamUp

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

You really dont need trade signals, what common in all those signals group is THEY GIVE SIGNAL WHEN THE COIN IS RED and of course in a few days it well rise up again (assuming you did not invest in shitcoin) which you can do it yourself without the help of signals group. At the beginning its really hard, but you'll get used to it, in the long run its more beneficial you learn it yourself how market works rather than being dependent in signal group. 

Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

some signals are worth it  while some are intended to pump and dump coin.... my advise learn to study candle sticks and use RSI before entering into any coin
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

In trading you need to decide hardly for your investment even if have good signal for what coin have possible to uprise in the market  wthin 24 hours  but sometimes have many fuds so do not relay your decision into the other person you can decide for yourself.

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

cant agree more .

signal groups / channels are now money making groups for its admins .
stay away from such things , otherwise if you fall in trap anyday then you may lose your hard money for such scams .
do your own research and give some time to gain knowledge on projects .

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: