Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy or mine Bitcoin?  (Read 463 times)
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

You can do both, buy Bitcoin or other crypto coins or token if you have capital or according to your budget.

Then you can do mining along the way.... Just ask for tips on mining....

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dlhylton

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

I would just buy some bitcoin. Mining is complicated if you are just starting out. It requires a good amount of computing power and specialized hardware. I have never mined bitcoin, but it seems now that it's a lot more competitive than the early days. The top 5 mining companies control like 51% of the mining, so you along going up against them probably wouldn't go that great. These companies have massive computing power, with hundreds if not thousands of specialized hardware units. You can see videos of them on youtube. I would simply just buy.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

There's a lot to learn on this topic, so I think this link will help. It compares Cloud Mining, Real Mining and actually buying Crypto directly. Hope it helps!  Smiley

https://steemit.com/crypto/@cryptos/cloud-mining-vs-real-mining-vs-buying-crypto-directly
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: