Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO information site  (Read 167 times)
penig (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

There are so many ICO sites, which is the best one. 

Most importantly which is the most reliable for showing upcoming, near ending ICO.  I've missed a couple of listing due to the ICO sites I use either didn't show the ICO or didn't update the status. 
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

https://icodrops.com/
It is recommended that you use this site, which updates the information very quickly, and you can find the information you want there.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

i think above of all, this is good one
https://icorating.com/

help me alot recent day
but i never read only in 1 website, there is so much out there
more info you get it means more data you can access
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

TokenMarket.net is a good one. Hope that helps.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

One of reputational resources i think it is icobench com. I often use it during analysis of new project for investment. ICObench present a short review+video with different useful tabs (About,Team,Milestones,Financial and others) + you can see the raiting of ICO made by ICObench.
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

I use icorating.com
I can easily follow the ICO periods and have a lot of information.

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

https://www.investopedia.com/ - as for me the best site about ICO. Always fresh information. I really like one of the sections - Financial Advisor - where the best coin analytics is shown.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

My 1st pick: https://icorating.com

Love that they give a sense of quality to each ICO they've rated.

Followed by https://icodrops.com

cryptolurve

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

I am not sure that OP is looking for a lot of information sources, but rather one source that has a sustainably quick and veritable information on the ICOs. It's true that some sites don't update quick enough. I don't why - they must be making really good money from ads on their sites and having a most updated information will surely draw more veiwers as compared to less agile competitors.

I've been working as a copywriter for a couple of years and I am actually thinking about starting such a website. I just want to gather the information on the least scammiets coins. In order to do that, you need to make judgements. And the judgements are rarely done in accordance with any strict rules, but rather based on the subjective assessments of particular persons. This means that in 99%, I guess, such websites just don't want to publish or maybe even update the information on the coins that they deem scammy. In this way, they'd single out the bad coins and divert people's attention from them.

But it can be jus that they don't want to take an additional effort to keep updated.

My favorite site is this one https://crushcrypto.com/cc-weekly-january-14-2018/. I am sure that they hand-pick the ICOs really well and they never post the ICOs just because it's out there. Both of the leaders on this website have finance degrees, which is pretty good in this line of business. They write exploded reviews on particular ICOs. I write reviews also for my customers and their works helps me move faster in my researching activities. (Just making sure, I don't know them and have never spoken to them.)

If I were to pick some ICOs for investment, I would most definetely use them.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

Today I have been studying this site all day www.coingecko.com and the projects that are described there, I can not say that it is convenient, but gives information.

Arngrim

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

help me alot recent day

Tried to compare every website ratings and I guess what he said is the best one in my opinion.
But most of them tells the right rating although you cannot really rely on this.
You will have to research on your own about the potential of one token.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

I'm using

https://www.icoalert.com
https://icotracker.net

Information there is usually very accurate.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Most importantly which is the most reliable for showing upcoming, near ending ICO.  I've missed a couple of listing due to the ICO sites I use either didn't show the ICO or didn't update the status. 
They all are paid ones, that is why i do not trust in any of them.

And most of the telegram groups who are always showing "tips" for investments on ICO's are always lying, they are most times asking for 1 btc or an amount like that before sending signals/tips about investing in there.

Just avoid those groups, and websites, and anything related to "probably" paid information

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

help me alot recent day

Tried to compare every website ratings and I guess what he said is the best one in my opinion.
But most of them tells the right rating although you cannot really rely on this.
You will have to research on your own about the potential of one token.
Right. ICO review sites only provide you with basic information and some subjective reviews, but if you really want to invest in an ICO then you have to research deeply into that project to be able to bring you success with ICO. Because there are so many ICO projects nowadays and many of them are fraudulent projects that do not work, so always be careful about your assets when investing.
kit-kat

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

They all are paid ones, that is why i do not trust in any of them.

And most of the telegram groups who are always showing "tips" for investments on ICO's are always lying, they are most times asking for 1 btc or an amount like that before sending signals/tips about investing in there.

Just avoid those groups, and websites, and anything related to "probably" paid information

I think the OP might be more after a place that just tells you what's up & coming, so you can go and research them yourself?

I check ICOalert.com, and also found coincheckup.com. Also just keeping an eye on reddit & on here (but so far I've seen so many spammy people pushing ICOs!)
apvmoreira

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

I use https://icoreview.site/ and it's result are very accurate.

90% that they ranked as a must turn out to be exactly that.
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

im using icoalert to find new ico, but their reports are not so good actually
Icoalexei

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

I really like icoalert.com.
Also icodrops.com is a great option
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:10:41 AM

there's no one can give a guarantee if that ICO have to be a good potential or become a shitty scam in the end.
but we still have a way to reduce a risk for participating on ICO. then this a site I have using for analyze the ICO first.

1. icorating.com
2. tokenmarket.net
3. coingecko.com

hope on there you will find the answer. Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
penig (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:16:53 AM

I think the OP might be more after a place that just tells you what's up & coming, so you can go and research them yourself?

Right, I'm not looking for all the work done for me  Grin

I really like icorating but it only shows those ICO its rated - presumably those ICO that have submitted/paid for review.  Thats fine as an additional service, but I want a snapshot of everything running or upcoming.  Couple of site I had been using missed a major ICO, Swissborg i heard of it first couple days before it closed on a sports related forum, little profile here, not much hype but its raised $30m!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: