Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED HELP !!! ITS URGENT  (Read 348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
orangelemon (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!

ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0
3x Sapphire Nitro RX 580 4GB
INTEL G3420 Processor with 8GB RAM
120GB SSD
NEW VERSION RISERS
ANTEC 1300W 80Plus Platinum PSU.

windows 10Pro 64bit
Blockchain version Drivers
Atidag patcher
virtual memory increased
CLAYMORE MINER
DONE!!

everything is setup and running pretty solid on stock setting.

i flashed GPUs none by one and testing for 20 to 30 mins >> All fine
i add 2nd GPU and did the same >> all fine

i flashed my 3rd GPU bios and when mining getting start and trying to creat 3rd GPU's dag file, a blue screen appears saying" THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER"
and system restart.

But when i upload original BIOS back to any of GPU, mining started without any problem and it ran more than 14hours until i repeat the same process but endup finding with same error " THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" and system restart.

I did tried to update motherboad's bios but ASROCK H81 PROBTC R2.0 don't have latest BIOS as previous OLD H81 PRO BTC have.
I tried to upgrade with H81 PRO BTC BIOS file versions from P1.30 to P2.30 but didn't detect by ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

so with the original bios your system is working fine , but with modded bios is crashing ?

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

so with the original bios your system is working fine , but with modded bios is crashing ?

Yes
but with modded bios system mining perfectly with only two GPUs
when I add 3rd gpu with modded bios system crashed with error "THREAD STRUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER"

but when I reupload original BIOS to any GPUs, system mining perfectly with 3x GPUs without any single error

mshordja

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!

ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0
120GB SSD
NEW VERSION RISERS

windows 10Pro 64bit
Atidag patcher
virtual memory increased
CLAYMORE MINER
DONE!!

i flashed my 3rd GPU bios and when mining getting start and trying to creat 3rd GPU's dag file, a blue screen appears saying" THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER"
and system restart.

But when i upload original BIOS back to any of GPU, mining started without any problem and it ran more than 14hours until i repeat the same process but endup finding with same error " THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" and system restart.

I did tried to update motherboad's bios but ASROCK H81 PROBTC R2.0 don't have latest BIOS as previous OLD H81 PRO BTC have.
I tried to upgrade with H81 PRO BTC BIOS file versions from P1.30 to P2.30 but didn't detect by ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

there are several reason for the crash, what drivers are you using? overclocking downclocking are you using?  Check the 3-rd riser is working alone, give some more info to analise?

orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!

ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0
120GB SSD
NEW VERSION RISERS

windows 10Pro 64bit
Atidag patcher
virtual memory increased
CLAYMORE MINER
DONE!!

and system restart.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

there are several reason for the crash, what drivers are you using? overclocking downclocking are you using?  Check the 3-rd riser is working alone, give some more info to analise?

what drivers are you using?
 - Blockchain version of drivers

overclocking downclocking are you using?
 - I flashed bios with bit over clocking -cclock 1150 -mclock 2050 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 900

Check the 3-rd riser is working alone
 - I replaced riser, swap the risers and also swap the cards..i have already described in OP

mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 01:51:20 PM by mobomofo

I got the thread stuck in device driver message...

Mine was due to the risers. First set only had 3 capacitors and 1 chip on the board and were powered via a MOLEX connector. On a whim I moved to boards with 4 caps and 2 chips (and a POT?) on the board with 6 pin power and everything was stable. Beat my head against a wall for 3 days on that one. Same issue, I could get two...sometimes 3 working, but when I tried to get cards 4 and 5 up, it would knock me back to only seeing 2 of the cards. YMMV

My cards were stock.

Non-Working Board

Working Board
orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Was using latest version risers, but they only had 3 capacitors and 1 chip on the board and were powered via a SATA connector. On a whim I moved to boards with 4 caps and 2 chips (and a POT?) on the board with 6 pin power and everything was stable. Beat my head against a wall for 3 days on that one. Same issue, I could get two...sometimes 3 working, but when I tried to get cards 4 and 5 up, it would knock me back to only seeing 2 of the cards. YMMV

firstly I thought its risers fault, it was brandnew latest version risers but I changed with better one with big solid capacitor but getting same result.

pls guys try to understand the actual fault.
I think its motherboard's bios fault but I didn't find latest bios for H81 PRO BTC R2.0 board as older version of H81 PRO BTC have.
I found this so far : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1913747.msg23992468#msg23992468

mobomofo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

Was using latest version risers, but they only had 3 capacitors and 1 chip on the board and were powered via a SATA connector. On a whim I moved to boards with 4 caps and 2 chips (and a POT?) on the board with 6 pin power and everything was stable. Beat my head against a wall for 3 days on that one. Same issue, I could get two...sometimes 3 working, but when I tried to get cards 4 and 5 up, it would knock me back to only seeing 2 of the cards. YMMV

firstly I thought its risers fault, it was brandnew latest version risers but I changed with better one with big solid capacitor but getting same result.

pls guys try to understand the actual fault.
I think its motherboard's bios fault but I didn't find latest bios for H81 PRO BTC R2.0 board as older version of H81 PRO BTC have.

I updated my past post with pics of the boards I was using vs ones that I'm now using. Do yours look like the ones I'm using that work? Just a thought...

Unfortunately I have no experience with the H81 so I cannot comment on that part - I use the ASUS B250 Expert and Dell T7500s.
mobomofo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Have you used DDU to remove all of the drivers and do a fresh driver install?
orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Have you used DDU to remove all of the drivers and do a fresh driver install?

Yes I did this aswell, same result

xxcsu

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

I found this so far : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1913747.msg23992468#msg23992468

can not be your motherboard bios , if your computer is mining fine with original vga bioses.
THERE is the latest bios for your motherboard

Did you modded your own bios ?
"stuck in device driver" - this error can be a reasult of a inproper overclocking .
flash your bioses with only mem strap mod , then play with a frequency/voltage settings .

- I flashed bios with bit over clocking -cclock 1150 -mclock 2050 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 900
those voltages might be to low for your cards and working fine for somebody else cards Smiley every cards are different. What is the ASIC quality for your cards ?

have you set the page file for 16GB or larger ?

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 03:54:18 PM by orangelemon

can not be your motherboard bios , if your computer is mining fine with original vga bioses.
THERE is the latest bios for your motherboard

Did you modded your own bios ?
"stuck in device driver" - this error can be a reasult of a inproper overclocking .
flash your bioses with only mem strap mod , then play with a frequency/voltage settings .

those voltages might be to low for your cards and working fine for somebody else cards Smiley every cards are different. What is the ASIC quality for your cards ?

have you set the page file for 16GB or larger ?

Nope, i downloaded (not remembered)
if this because of inproper over clocking then why it mining perfectly with two modded bios GPUs, why its getting problem only after adding up 3rd GPU with modded bios?

EDIT : Might be inproper over clocking issue

Yes i have set page file size larger than 16GB

xxcsu

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

if this because of inproper over clocking then why it mining perfectly with two modded bios GPUs, why its getting problem only after adding up 3rd GPU with modded bios?

JUST LIKE I SAID EARLIER ... IF YOUR COMPUTER IS WORKING FINE WITH ORIGINAL BIOSES FLASHED BACK TO YOUR VGA CARDS , AND NOT WORKING , GIVE YOU ERRORS WITH FLASHED BIOS , YOUR MOTHERBOARD IS FINE.

USE UR BRAIN :
3 CRADS ORIGINAL BIOS EVERYTHING FINE
3 CARDS MODDED BIOS ERRORS

WHERE CAN BE A PROBLEM Huh

I think you have no idea about how properly overclocking , undervolting your cards , modding your bios ...
I think you se this numbers somewhere " -cclock 1150 -mclock 2050 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 900" that is why you using it , but you never fine tuned your cards ...
You dowloaded the bios from the internet.
The dowloaded bios version is the same as you had on all of your cards ?
what bios version you originally have ? and what the bios version what you dowloaded ?
WAHT IS THE ASIC QUALITY OF YOUR CARDS

orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

JUST LIKE I SAID EARLIER ... IF YOUR COMPUTER IS WORKING FINE WITH ORIGINAL BIOSES FLASHED BACK TO YOUR VGA CARDS , AND NOT WORKING , GIVE YOU ERRORS WITH FLASHED BIOS , YOUR MOTHERBOARD IS FINE.

USE UR BRAIN :
3 CRADS ORIGINAL BIOS EVERYTHING FINE
3 CARDS MODDED BIOS ERRORS

WHERE CAN BE A PROBLEM Huh

I think you have no idea about how properly overclocking , undervolting your cards , modding your bios ...
I think you se this numbers somewhere " -cclock 1150 -mclock 2050 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 900" that is why you using it , but you never fine tuned your cards ...
You dowloaded the bios from the internet.
The dowloaded bios version is the same as you had on all of your cards ?
what bios version you originally have ? and what the bios version what you dowloaded ?
WAHT IS THE ASIC QUALITY OF YOUR CARDS

I got your point
It is really a modded bios problem that I downloaded from internet.

original bios is elpida

Thank you so much for help and my brain is now working again  Grin

orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Where I can find best modded BIOS for Sapphire NITRO+ Rx 580 4GB OC p/n 299-1E366-101SA

xxcsu

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

what is your bios version number ?

mshordja

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

PLEASE HELP!!!

ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0
120GB SSD
NEW VERSION RISERS

windows 10Pro 64bit
Atidag patcher
virtual memory increased
CLAYMORE MINER
DONE!!

and system restart.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

what drivers are you using?
 - Blockchain version of drivers

Check the 3-rd riser is working alone
 - I replaced riser, swap the risers and also swap the cards..i have already described in OP
If you have done everything i think you need to start the miner with that -cclock 1130 -mclock 1900 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 900 , and if start with that parameter try to increase the -mclock to find the max that your cards support.
Try and give feedback

mshordja

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Where I can find best modded BIOS for Sapphire NITRO+ Rx 580 4GB OC p/n 299-1E366-101SA
i have this more than 50pcs of this card, the max without errors and incorrect shares in dual is getting 29.4Mhs

treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

maybe the 3 gpu have different memory,  its possible even on 3 cards from the same brand

orangelemon (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

what is your bios version number ?

here is my original bios version : 015.050.002.001.000000
Memory type : Elpida

P.S : All 3 580s are will Elpida Memory

Sorry for late reply

bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

Follow these steps.

-Download ATIwinflash, (make sure only the card you want to flash is connected) and save your bios-call it RX580_original.rom or something meaningful.
-Then use https://github.com/jaschaknack/PolarisBiosEditor to open the RX580_original.rom and make sure the mem timings show up. Click 1 Click timing patch (see image below). A popup box will show it is going to apply good mem timings so go ahead and click okay.
-Now save the bios as RX580_modded.rom and open Atiwinflash (make sure the card you want to flash is selected) navigate to where you saved the modded rom and select program. The screen will pause for 30sec to a minute (do not interrrupt this process).
-Apply pixel patcher after if needed (device manager code 43 means apply the pixel patcher).
-Run the miner software and tweak your OC settings.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: