Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2x Antminer S9 + PSU - New (Batch 11.01) - 4650 EURO - Only Local Visit (FRA-DE)  (Read 342 times)
ottokoester (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 09:59:18 PM by ottokoester

Howdy,

I'm selling 2 Antminers. (58 Machines are already sold)

The miners are in Germany, closed to Frankfurt.

Offers with low prices will not be answered, please do not insist, try to give your money for scammers, but there is no way for us to accept offers below 4650 Euro.

I can provide more details via e-mail, video conference and etc.
Just send me a private message with your offer.

Please, REAL OFFERS, I'm NOT INTERESTED TO CHANGE, PAYMENT ONLY (PERSONALLY) WITH CASH, BTC or BCH.
Test the Machine, pay and take with you immediately. No Shipment, please.
Do not insist, this is EYES TO EYES, you need to come at the place, see the miners, do the payment and take the miners with you.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Otto
michalss

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

Write the eur/pcs in here, i could pickem up, but only with a good price..
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

I'll take the whole lot. $1,000.00 USD per unit. Offer is only good until the massive number of S9's starts hitting the network in late January and S9 profits start their slide to $8.00 per day per unit.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
michalss

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

I'll take the whole lot. $1,000.00 USD per unit. Offer is only good until the massive number of S9's starts hitting the network in late January and S9 profits start their slide to $8.00 per day per unit.

agrees.. it will be even worst, ROI will incress a lot after JAN..
Skipbay69

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

No Escrow? Obivously A Scam.
Capt_DaWei

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

They offer (recommend) local pick up...

You wanna bring your escrow with you? lol
Skipbay69

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

It clearly states "PAYMENT ONLY WIRE-TRANSFERS, BTC or BCH" it's obviously a scam and saying that he will provide plane tickets and accommodation is absolute bullshit no one will buy from him if he is only accepting wire transfer or crypto because they have no buyers protection.
Skipbay69

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

At the very least you should provide photos of all 60 units with your username written beside it on a piece of paper and the date.
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

You can contact me per PM, do your offer and we can do a video conference.
You can see everything live.

I can provide photos and everything what you want, but just private contact, just real and professional offers.
We're not amateurs, we're not scammers.

And 10 Machines are already sold.

Sincerely,
Otto
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

At the very least you should provide photos of all 60 units with your username written beside it on a piece of paper and the date.

You can contact me per PM, do your offer and we can do a video conference.
You can see everything live.

I can provide photos and everything what you want, but just private contact, just real and professional offers.
We're not amateurs, we're not scammers.

And 10 Machines are already sold.

Sincerely,
Otto
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

It clearly states "PAYMENT ONLY WIRE-TRANSFERS, BTC or BCH" it's obviously a scam and saying that he will provide plane tickets and accommodation is absolute bullshit no one will buy from him if he is only accepting wire transfer or crypto because they have no buyers protection.

You think that you can talk about me or everyone, just because you have a status as a "jr. member" but who are you to talk that it's a bullshit to offer for the clients a good service? You are a kind of person, who is always writing, writing and writing... but never close a container in China, if you have just one travel of experience that I have, you will have more respect, before to start a discussion in one place... we are selling machine and we are selling personally, you, miserable idiot, if you don't have a time to discuss and to do a real offer... go away, you don't have money or BTC to talk about this, you have never worked with containers or special shipment... and you don't have any idea what it does means RMB... people like you, it's just more one reason that I prefer to stay as a "newbie" and do not use the forum... so viele Idioten...
Capt_DaWei

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Well, I guess there is no point arguing with someone who questions the validity of local pick ups... *facepalm*
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

Well, I guess there is no point arguing with someone who questions the validity of local pick ups... *facepalm*

I sold the whole batch, easy like food.
Food for who suffers "Goldfiever" ... Food for good people interested to do good business.
And there is some people who is thinking, I'm scammer ... people who don't have money to visit me and check the miner personally, just like a REAL PERSON with REAL NAME. So ist das Leben...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: