Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH a Scam ?  (Read 1794 times)
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

95% of coins eat fraud, but about the ether of this can not be said. Seeing the man did not bother and paid a single minute to the addresses of the ether and his technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bazzy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

INFLEUM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

i hope, that Eth will never be a Scam, at the moment it is already very popular and valued for its technology, despite the fact that they have problems with speed of transaction and price of the Commission. I think that the price of Eth will only rise

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

How is it a scam? It's not their responsibility to vet ICOs to make sure they're not a scam, that is your responsibility as an investor. All they do is offer a platform for others to use, if they scam others than that's not their fault. ETH is a superpower within the crypto world.

Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Well if our all knowledge is based on what we read and hear on internet you should start reading.
Here
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ethereum-blockchain-dominates-worlds-transactions/

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

In case of ETH scam the whole market is sinking. That's a ridiculous idea.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

ETH is far from a scam. To me, ETH is the chain with the best investors, team and tech, even with the scaling issues. Just check out the solid ICOs (forget about the obvious scams, these are expected in such decentralised techs) like Arcblock, and you will see that ETH is actually the strongest coin out there.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

Buy Bitcoin, not ETH - it will drop when BTC up.
p.s. ETH not scam but overpriced now

Overpriced? Ethereum really deserves that price, it was very undervalued a few months ago, and i had the chance to buy at $150 but i didn't, i was a dumb guy of course...

But now i am in here, and i am holding as many ethereums as i can, because we all know that this super bullish trend will continue until it touches $2000 at least.

So try to hold as many as you can.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

Buy Bitcoin, not ETH - it will drop when BTC up.
p.s. ETH not scam but overpriced now

Overpriced? Ethereum really deserves that price, it was very undervalued a few months ago, and i had the chance to buy at $150 but i didn't, i was a dumb guy of course...

But now i am in here, and i am holding as many ethereums as i can, because we all know that this super bullish trend will continue until it touches $2000 at least.

So try to hold as many as you can.

what do you think guys when bitcoin reach new high as 30 K ? can we see eth at 0.03 again ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

The price is really expensive already, but despite all sorts of cats and terrible ICO, Ethereum is a very serious project and a serious network, the more guys from the EEA do not just sit there and do nothing.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

yes eth is scam , btc is a bigger scam , all crypto is scam , and you are talking all this shit on a forum which is based on crypto currency .

your reason for saying so - bcoz last year price was low , so what ?

next year price will be 10x or 50x . just use some brain dear .
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

It is not a scam coin by any means.

Positivebetting
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

Surely a good choice....

you should change your mind,,
maybe you will think or even say, todays the price of eth is too cheap if this year eth can reach $10.000

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bluelife

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

u would never post this thread.just bad thought.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

Yeah ETH is obviously scam thats how it became the biggest cryptocurrency after this shady BTC which is obviously scam too as it got from almost nothing to $20k. Both are known to be scam and are used by almost nobody.
*sarcasm off*
WTF is this thread
You're funny but I agree with your comment. The writer of this topic probably knows nothing about the cryptocurrency market and especially EThereum a very good coin coin and is worth only after Bitcoin. Ethereum promises to catch up with bitcoin as it has many practical applications and is universally accepted.

zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

ETH can't be a scam it is the second cryptocurrency in the world. Maybe you are just in the rage. Try to analyze market of cryptocurrency maybe you can find next BTC. Trust me more and more peoples invest in cryptocurrency.
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

hmmm its will difficult to become rich by investing small amount in ETH
better invest in some other promising investments..
its very difficult for ETH to make even x10 .. it will have to go to 1 trillion marketcap
easier for coins with lower marketcap to make that x10
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

The scammy ICOs does not make platform itself scam.
They will be exact the same scam on any other platform (NEO, Waves, EOS, etc).

Moreover, that situation with lots of projects (even mostly scam-like) based on ETH clearly shows its power.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

NOPE, i think you are new in this forum or you have not actual knowledge about coins.
Ethereum is the second biggest coin in crypto world according to price and users.
Ethereum have good performance and still improving their performance due to which price is increasing.
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

Surely a good choice....

Really? So bitcoin is also a scam? My friend you make me laugh.  Grin  
Id never expect such kind of thought. By the way I don't think there is a kind of scam project would success as great like this.
 So all investors now in this altcoin are all scammers, and at the same time fools while getting profit.? Never my never my friend. There is no such kind of thing exist.
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

this post is definitely up there with the stupidest I've ever seen

hahaha hilarious!! you can definitely say that again!!
i think the thread creator is just trolling, no?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: