Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH a Scam ?  (Read 1794 times)
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

this post is definitely up there with the stupidest I've ever seen

hahaha hilarious!! you can definitely say that again!!
i think the thread creator is just trolling, no?
lolz.... maybe he did not understand about ETH. i think he should spend more time to research before asking. Let buy and hold ETH in few months, he will have the answer.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

This accusation doesn’t make sense at all,, maybe OP is even don’t know what ethereum really made of and what it’s uses.. I maybe a hardcore bitcoiner that think that bitcoin is better than ethereum but never said negatively about ethereum and to called it a scam coin is absurd.. This is the proof that some will always make an issue without proof just for there personal reason and interest..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

of cource ETH is a scam! like bitcoin and all the other altcoins too)

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Best post ever! Asking whether ETH is a scam after Ethereum had been founded 2 years ago. Can a $1200 worth per ETH scam you? If ETH is a scam, you won't see any value in this coin at all. So, ETH is not a scam.

Perhaps you scammed by another person using ETH? Or your wallet been scammed by another party?

Smile
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

Best post ever! Asking whether ETH is a scam after Ethereum had been founded 2 years ago. Can a $1200 worth per ETH scam you? If ETH is a scam, you won't see any value in this coin at all. So, ETH is not a scam.

So if you invested in ETH at $1200 or even $1400 you would have lost a LOT of money already. Thats the definition of a pyramid scheme/scam. I can understand those people who got ETH chepa want it to always rise and so praise ETH everywhere.

But for someone to invest in ETH now they are insane. Look at the market cap. Look at how many people got it for $0.25 or $10. People have thousands, ten thousands of ETH.... Before anyone who buys it for $1400 could ever make a $ they all will have cashed out already.

People dont seem to understand it cant always go up. Except for when you think one day ETH will own the whole planet and then the universe.

Plus there will always be better projects, better coins, better, new hypes. See Myspace? Its DEAD. Some day ETH will be dead just like Myspace.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

oh come on! Is Ethereum is scam.. I think is a joke because ethereum is the second best coins in cryptocurrency world based in the investors and users. In additional Ethereum have good performance and still improving their performance because the price is continuosly increasing in the market. The volume of users still grow up as well. so I don't think why people is thinking ethereum is scam.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Definitely eth is not a scam with these uptrend value still you can earn good profit. I believe on ethereum worth this will stay long. Many ethereum users are still into use of this and the users are growing so for me it is not a scam and the best cryptocurrency second to bitcoin.
Ahivarn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
Stupidest post ever!
If costly means scam, then Google Microsoft Tesla everything is a scam as it made their early investors very very rich!
Why you vomit out words dude
Sunforceman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

The ethereum is a coin recognized all over the Internet, but until the market is very unstable due to the fact that most of the coins are overvalued, I think in 1-1.5 years, all the Crypto currency will become cheaper.

wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

The most trash topic hah.
Is like saying is BTC a scam... ETH the most legit of all.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

of cource ETH is a scam! like bitcoin and all the other altcoins too)
you made a wrong answer.

Don't used bitcoin or ethereum anyway if you don't trust them.

Here all users know that bitcoin is not a scam, and if you don't know what it would be so just read more so that you can learn a lot and never been say scam.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Cheesy never. I think you should find out what ETH is. ETH never scam. I think in the next year. ETH will take 1st place instead of Bitcoin. First of all you should learn thoroughly and give the correct words
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
many tokens are equally dumping now. i guess you cannot trust well the tokens of ERC20 from Ethereum.
but i think Eth price is still stable

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
kesany

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?

imgaine there was someone who thought the same about bitcoin so would 1500 not have been fucking amazing if you had bought
it soo "cheap"? yep and the same (maybe not of that magnitude) is going to happen to eth and all other quality coins as the market cap is
going to go UP in the next following months and years Smiley
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

Ethereum scam signifies all the crypto world scam.Because of this, ethereum can never be scam.Ethereum confidence is endless mine.Always ethereum Smiley
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

oh come on! Is Ethereum is scam.. I think is a joke because ethereum is the second best coins in cryptocurrency world based in the investors and users. In additional Ethereum have good performance and still improving their performance because the price is continuosly increasing in the market. The volume of users still grow up as well. so I don't think why people is thinking ethereum is scam.

Yes I agree Ethereum is not a scam. It is very valuable because the icos bring a lot of attention to crypto. Without ethereum we wouldn't see so much coins and we wouldnt be able to invest into great projects. I also love vitalik's vision and I believe that eth will be number 1 crypto.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

Ethereum scam signifies all the crypto world scam.Because of this, ethereum can never be scam.Ethereum confidence is endless mine.Always ethereum Smiley
I dont understand why others saying ethereum is scam. Well in fact it continues to grew the price this means the market is very active. A lot of users in ethereum to support it whatever happen I am here and hold ethereum.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

if you talk about the value of ETH from the beginning,
just find another coin with in cheap price and buy as much as you can
and if the price of your coin is can reach eth,,
this mean your coin is not good as eth

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

Surely a good choice....

to me ETH is most stable coin, and will get price twice or may be more this year. a lots of ICO it using ETH to contribute,,,
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

Surely a good choice....

ethereum reaching current price $ 1200 is not a scam but eth being one of the coins that has the most good future. especially the increase in eth price is very stable. so if anyone says eth scam the news is not good.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: