Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH a Scam ?  (Read 1794 times)
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

Ethereum is now one of the strongest coins at the market. If you compare bitcoin and ETH techs you'll find out that ETH is much better than bitcoin. This means that it is a very strong project and it has a good future.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isaac.darko

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

I consider also Ethereum is now one of the strongest coins at the market. Can t be a scam! invest in it than other no name coins.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
If we will argue in this way, based only on price, we can say that all cryptos are scam. Crypto is not about only prices and charts, it is mostly about Blockchain technology.

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

Surely a good choice....

How can you make such statements in the direction of Ethereum, this is one of the best and most promising networks, despite the fact that the network is now loaded. You read about the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, see which companies are behind this technology, and then draw conclusions.

Atomino

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

I consider also Ethereum is now one of the strongest coins at the market. Can t be a scam! invest in it than other no name coins.

Probably the strongest ever if they can solve his technical problems (which are not that big)
@bi5ML

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

Eth is big and famous. Ether's technology is impressive and bring revolution the mechanism of the world as we know.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

Eth is second big thing here in our community there is no reason to think that eth is a scam coin . Eth came from the lower ground before he goes up . If you yhink that eth is scam its price would go that high today? And also those people who got eth are victim of a scam ? Grin
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

One of the dumbiest post.  You could have questioned many coins or tokens  but not Ethereum. ETH is probably the smartest and most usefull coin.

But many tokens published on Ethereum blockchain are scams... but that's another topic

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

Surely a good choice....

Ethereum is now one of the strongest coins at the market. If you compare bitcoin and ETH techs you'll find out that ETH is much better than bitcoin. This means that it is a very strong project and it has a good future.
yes, I totally agree with you
because I am a player of etherum for a long time and the value of the harganyapun resistant to storm,
eth is very stable never fall in price until inside, look in a week

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

Surely a good choice....

because I am a player of etherum for a long time and the value of the harganyapun resistant to storm,

The prospect of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is very promising.However, it has not been without its problems.As average investors rush into the world of digital currency, scammers are popping up to fleece them with familiar tricks.But I don't think ETH is a scam.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

I read many articles which claim that ETH is a scam and this coin is very centralized and depends only on one person. But I do not agree with this opinion. Ethereum has a very strong technical side and this makes the coin successful.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

When it was 3-5 dollar, a lot of person said that eth is scam, it is not rising. And then, it is like a rocket, now almost 1000 dollar. So you can't say to eth it is scam, they are doing big job, a lot of project is eth based. This things increase eth price.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

I don't why people still, make noise about ETH. Already we are seeing good potential in the market inorder to make more through it. I never think ETH is scam from the begining.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

I don't why people still, make noise about ETH. Already we are seeing good potential in the market inorder to make more through it. I never think ETH is scam from the begining.
ETH is definitely not a scam,I don't understand those people who has negative thoughts about ETH. ETH is still an exciting prospect, even though a recent hard-fork left the community split.But the value of Ethereum has risen since it was officially launched in 2015. This is a highly impressive growth and one of the reasons why Ether is considered to be one of the digital currencies for trading.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

Peoples are bored I think, if somebody don't like project, then they are saying this project is scammer, a lot of person said btc is scam and you will lose money, eth scam all of them scam:) these are unnecessary thoughts.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

Absolutely not, Eth is not a scam, the projects that are hosted on eth platform may be bad or good, it does not make eth scam, Eth is the only most popular smart contracts and tokenization platform available at the moment.

trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

What make you ask that?
Ethereum is not scam okay. I know this coin 1 years ago when it $10 and now i'm gain big profit heheh Grin

beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

There is no way ethereum is a scam, it is the second most well known and used cryptocurrency. I think it has a great future ahead of it, and is an excellent option for a long term hold!

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Surely a good choice....

Improve your language, ... Lol

BTW eth is the second coin in coinmarketcap, the price always follows the BTC.
OP is not smart at making an issue, how he says ETH SCAM.
What is the fate of the ICO project?
please imagine it, but it will not happen. ETH coins of the future.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

LOL. I'm laughing as crazy after I read you topic man. LOL. the price of ETH increases so fast just because it has really good potential and this case attracted a lot of traders and investors to invest in ETH. Beside it's the main source to create new token for ICO project, as you can see the number of ICO project is increasing day by day that mean the number of token created base on ETH blockchain is increasing as well and it's also make the price of ETH increases faster so you still think ETH is a scam one? LOL

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: