Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH a Scam ?  (Read 1794 times)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

How could $ETH be a scam? Because of it's price? $ETH has a roadmap, good projects, great teams and active community behind it. Those who bought at $0.25 really believe on the potential of $ETH and they've waited for so long and they are rewarded and this year will be huge also for $ETH and possibility that will reach $2k-$5k. Just watch it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuFF981

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

those who understood the value bought ETH at cheap price and now became rich for their wisdom
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?
It is because the market value of cryptos, not only etherium, are increasing. Those who bought it before at that low surely knee Etherium early and that is the advantage. The market value of etherium still has a chance to increase. So if you will invest now that will be your advantage,the same with what you've mention about those who boughtbit at 2$
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Eth has brought a big project in its path. and many other coin contracts with eth I think eth is not likely to have problems in the concept of coin.
and also hundreds may have thousands of coins that have coin with eth erc 20 system that has been successful. eth will always be supported like it seems. i'm not a fan of eth or eth users too. but that is a fact that happens to crypto now.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

I don't why people still, make noise about ETH. Already we are seeing good potential in the market inorder to make more through it. I never think ETH is scam from the begining.
Let them ask whatever they want to. This is good for Ethereum. People need to clear their doubts, we all do that as it is very basic nature. You are right about Ethereum, it is a great crypto coin. The best in alternative cons and the only rival of bitcoin so far. I like the way Ethereum makes progress. A little slow but reliable. I believe, it has a bright future like bitcoin and one must have it in his portfolio.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

It is not scam and the price is fare, based on proposes and demands of the cryptomarket.The real scam was E-coin pump yesterday Grin Etherium may beat Bitcoin in long-term.
Puroc

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

have you ever do your research before making such assumption? you're lucky you said it on the forum, perhaps many people will sue you to court by saying that announcement. (Just kidding!)

I think you are referring to ETH price way back many years ago, but the price of ETH today is real!!
Akitot

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

define scam?? why not personally ask people who are into trading and already have done many transactions using the ETH and you will be enlightened. It's not scam maybe you hear the info from people who had just heard it from others too, who doesn't have enough update about it.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

if you want invest in ICO which based on ETH you will buy ETH . And doesn't matter like you current  price or not
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

Why you are saying ethereum as a scam coin? It is not a scam coin. In this stage, ethereum is one of the best coins on crypto market. It has great opportunity to hit big price and it has a lot of potential. Price can be low when it started but day by day the price of it is increasing.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

I am boggled with your reasoning. Saying that ETH is a scam means you have not made your homework. ETH was created using a smart contract, and that means it is fraud proof and impossible to alter.  If you are basing it on the volatility of the price of ETH, then you're saying that all cryptos are scams. ETH is almost on the same level with bitcoin.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

never been on a forum with this manuy stupid threads/ question......... Cheesy
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

I think Ethereum is the most robust project on this market. The price goes up very steadily upward from time to time. Within 2 years it can reach a very different level.
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?
The same the people who mined gold in 1900 are cashing out now like crazy... Probably the eth bought at 0.25 has changed hands dozen of times at different prices.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

How come you ended up suggesting to the community that ETH is a scam and just because there are people who bought it when it was cents away and now that its worth nearly thousand and was able to reach a thousand milestone, you are telling people to avoid it? What kind of trait is that? ETH is one of the best altcoins so far that is offering smart contract and was also inspired by other promising altcoins to have the same platform to build another token.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
ETH was cheap and has made a lot of people a lot of money, but your comment on ETH just being about ICOs and Cryptokitties is completely wrong, if you actually look into what Ethereum is you will clearly see that there is so much more.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

No, ethereum is not a scam. Ether is a technical revolution, no less than bitcoin itself.
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

Etheruem is never a scam, it is just there are way too many scammers that are making use of the ethereum technology on smart contract to create many ERC 20 tokens and try to lure some investors to invest into their ICOs project, and after getting the money, they will close the project and no one will hear anymore news from the develper anymore.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

Oh boy! It seems to me that you are not carefully choosing what to post here. Or are you just another Ethereum enemy spreading some unfounded accusations here? The growth of Ethereum was not made overnight. I hope you have noticed that. Ethereum has been here for a while and whose blockchain and smart contract have already produced so many brilliant and successful ICOs and projects. Of course there were scams that also used their blockchain but are you going to blame Ethereum for that? The Ethereum team has repeatedly condemned these crooks.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

Surely a good choice....

eth scam?
you're wrong bro! eth was created 2013. first block ethereum was encountered on July 30, 2015. until now i don't met complained about eth scam except you!
even eth has advantages over btc, ETH runs on Ethereal System which is reciprocally Support.
I think you have gone the wrong way with various fraud projects. many out there like that. not for eth
The growth of Ethereum was not made overnight. I hope you have noticed that.
yes I agree with you. there is no shortcut to its
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: