Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH a Scam ?  (Read 1794 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

no, I think you're wrong.
eth is not a scam just overpriced and again I think its the best technology at the moment.
bitcoin may be my first rank with the biggest marketcap.
but about technology I guess eth is still much better, because he can pair with other tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Why do you think ETH, the world's second-ranked digital currency, is a fraud? What you say is not grounded to prove. I and some friends have a better life thanks to the ETH business. I do not know why you are saying ETH is a scam. But I myself say that ETH is the best coin in the present and in the future it will continue to grow stronger.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

Why do you think ETH, the world's second-ranked digital currency, is a fraud? What you say is not grounded to prove. I and some friends have a better life thanks to the ETH business. I do not know why you are saying ETH is a scam. But I myself say that ETH is the best coin in the present and in the future it will continue to grow stronger.

I do not understand his logic. Maybe the word scam got lost in translation?

I would be surprised if ETH is not in the top 3 market cap wise in the next 2-3 years.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

ETH definitely is the best coins after bitcoin. Token uses ethereum platform to make their ICO, based on what do you think that ETH is a scam? from 2009 until now some peoples said that bitcoin is a scam, but look at now, how high the price of bitcoin and people start looking for many way to earn it.
Definetely No, Etheruem is never a scam, it is just there are way too many scammers that are making use of the ethereum technology on smart contract to create many  tokens and try to lure some investors to invest into their ICOs project.
D1n4R

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

ETH definitely is the best coins after bitcoin. Token uses ethereum platform to make their ICO, based on what do you think that ETH is a scam? from 2009 until now some peoples said that bitcoin is a scam, but look at now, how high the price of bitcoin and people start looking for many way to earn it.
Definetely No, Etheruem is never a scam, it is just there are way too many scammers that are making use of the ethereum technology on smart contract to create many  tokens and try to lure some investors to invest into their ICOs project.
Lately there are many emerging projects that take advantage of their ico and take away money from investors. But if for ethereum is one of the important coins of the future and not a scam.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

Etherium will never be a scam , because etherium is important to all ICO that are being launched , with their projects that are ERC20 based , etherium is their number coin to be source of payment. And its a way too long to be believe in that etherium will be a scam. This coin will be the next big thing that happen in the world of cryptocurrency. And it is the queen of the king of cryptocurrencies.

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

if anyone assumes that ethereum is a scam they do not seem to understand from the progress that has taken place on the ethereum. with the number of ico using platfrom from them we can know that ethereum is one of the trusted coins

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Etherium will never be a scam , because etherium is important to all ICO that are being launched , with their projects that are ERC20 based , etherium is their number coin to be source of payment. And its a way too long to be believe in that etherium will be a scam. This coin will be the next big thing that happen in the world of cryptocurrency. And it is the queen of the king of cryptocurrencies.
Correct, if ethereum turned out to be a scam, we will have hundreds of tokens crashing overnight, it will be the single worst disaster that could happen to the market of cryptocurrencies since hundreds of coins will go to zero value almost overnight.
alphanakt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

it is just FUD or not ?
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

it is just FUD or not ?

Yeah, yeah a lame FUD started by someone who doesn't even uderstand what Ethereum is. Someone in the first page mentioned it: Microsoft was 0.1$ before 90's, in his logic, Microsoft is a scam as well...
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

Correct, if ethereum turned out to be a scam, we will have hundreds of tokens crashing overnight, it will be the single worst disaster that could happen to the market of cryptocurrencies since hundreds of coins will go to zero value almost overnight.
I think that in general all these conversations around the ethereum are groundless and the creation of such a topic does not make sense. But nevertheless, new forum users want to learn more and more about eth. But the fact that the etherium protocol supports most of the coins of companies ico, it speaks for itself.

HELLO EVERYONE.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Every coin started from low price. So this way of thinking, bitcoin is scam too, you do not know what you talking about. Maybe ethereum has overpriced but it is not scam lol
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

I don't understand. Where are you living. In the world ? A re you talking about Ethereum being a scam? Are you crazy? Why do you think it?
I think you made a typing mistake. There is no other possibility.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

I need to check my eyes. I think I see it wrong.Ethereum is not a scam. Ethereum is a good coin so it grows from $.25 to its value today. Many people are trusting ethereum because they know that tjis coin will grow up even more. May be it is joke and you are a big JOKER Smiley
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

When ETH first announced; it was called a big SCAM because there were no code just a whitepaper and collected millions of dollars.
Vitalik had a chance to run away with millions but now he has billions of dollars...

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:55:56 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:09:42 PM by alexbs

I don't get your question, honestly. You cannot call a coin/token scam only for its value, otherwise you should say that the whole world of cryptos, bitcoin in the first place is a big scam. But of course, you, me and all people in this forum do not think that.

Personally, I see Ethereum as a bitcoin 2.0. While Bitcoin is only linked to digital cryptocurrency transactions, Ethereum allows you to trade much more than the currency, allowing more complex actions such as signing contracts between two users.

Many other protocols / projects are taking giant steps in a 3.0 blockchain (Iota i think is one of them) but Ethereum has much room to grow in the next years. I invested more in ETH than BTC.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

ETH is one of the best coins right now, so it's not possible if ETH is a scam, I think you misunderstood something bro
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

Ethereum is most popular and strong coin after Bitcoin,Team behind Ether is too competitive which always busy to bring new features for user and make difference.At last ether is worthy and have bright future.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

ETH is not a scam coin, don't believe everything until you do some research.
ETH have a good team , it is platform also .
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Well, i do not find any reason and the basis of ETH is SCAM, where can you find out the information? Should I believe that those who create the wave of doubt as a boon on cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: