Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH a Scam ?  (Read 1794 times)
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

The project called scam is the best project ever seen after bitcoin on crypto money. Even with a smart contract system, maybe even better than a bitcoin. I do not understand how scam do you think you can think of such a thing Smiley This is amazing coin!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
compex

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?
you are right so many people bought ETH for 0.25$ and 2$. 10$ but my advise to you now don't invest your money in ETH. ETH is not scam but when bitcoin increase ETH will decrease.
Cubby

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

ETH has a good tech and a good dev, those ER20 tokens are waht making ETH look like scam as those shitcoins are most likely are scams.
yes i totally agree with you.   ETH is the good performance currency after bitcoin.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

I think it is the biggest Joke heard in recent time . ETH is the best solution happened in crypto world compare to all solution . Yes there is some people using platform in wrong way . But out 100 there will be 90 successful projects created on ethereum blockchain.
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

ETH not scam but if like now people say want sell ETH at $0.25 so that people is scam
you can see ETH at ico price just $0.3 but now is aroun $800 that is trade
many people want it ( demand ) but stock is limited ( supply ) so price will hit higher
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Only the wise knows when to invest their money. ETH or BTC which is which. Only time can tell who will win this battle of supremacy in the crypto industry.  Grin Grin Grin

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

Only the wise knows when to invest their money. ETH or BTC which is which. Only time can tell who will win this battle of supremacy in the crypto industry.  Grin Grin Grin

For me eth is not a scam because many ICO use it and eth is need for changing to bitcoin so dont tell eth is a scam and theres many investors trust it because of good pricing and theres a big chance to become a good price in the future.

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

what? Eth currently is the most useful cryptocurrency right, platform being use to create new tokens and Eth used to buy those token so what is scam there. The high demand and use of eth makes it price go high.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

I really think that you are spreading FUD everywhere! You just gived me a Negative trust just because i've spoken about Deeponion, here you are, trying to FUD on ETH and make peoples think that Ethereum is a scam, Non logical choice, Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency in the world, a great invention that made Vitalik a rich guy and helped millions of peoples gain some money, learn trading and invest more time on blockchains, let me ask you a question, What have you did? Just spreading FUD? If you think that a coin or a token is a scam, don't buy it, don't listen and don't read about anything related to them and you'll live a normal life, let us take the risk.
Btw, thanks for the negative trust, i gived you another one, that's a nice red trust on your account dude!
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

how can you ask this question when there are thousand ICO projects now use ERC20 platform and ETH price has been over $800. You can doubt anycoin but ETH is an exception and you should remember that.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

If ETH cheats, the virtual money market will collapse. ETH and BTC do not cheat, ETH and BTC can be called financial bubble is more accurate, if the financial bubble burst, the market will collapse but it is unlikely that many people buy ETH and BTC with trust and follow the crowd
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

No, of course it isn't a scam.

At the moment it is used largely for ICOs, but this is still the early-adoption phase. It will come into its own as we move into a future where smart contracts are commonplace in everyday life. The world is becoming progressively more automated. Smart contracts will be a major part of that as we see jobs where people act as intermediaries disappear.

milena66luis

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

No, isn't scam...it's used for ICO and many project
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Surely a good choice....

ETH is always a good coin with excellent technology. It will always stay with Bitcoin and always in second place after BTC, you can trust to buy and hold ETH !!!!
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

what? Eth currently is the most useful cryptocurrency right, platform being use to create new tokens and Eth used to buy those token so what is scam there. The high demand and use of eth makes it price go high.
Yes, I'm also angered by this topic. I see no reason why I can call ETH a scam. But I see many reasons for calling ETH an excellent and promising coin. Investments in this coin will soon give a good result. I'm not afraid to keep most of the capital in this coin.

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

I think ETH is not scam. You know the ETH price is $1200, do you really still conviouse is the ETH a scam coin?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

Are you kidding? You could say such stuff at the moment of ethereum ICO, but not now, after all what happend in crypto community thanks to ETH. Maybe a price a bit overestimated and I sold all my ETH at 1300 and 950$ ,and waiting for a big decrease, nevertheless your words are too disrespectful
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

ETH is one of the most promising crypto currency, I think that by all parameters it bypasses Bitcoin. But the market is now on the decline.

bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

We don't understand your point here man. Ethereum is a scam? Oh c'mon!!! Well, I think you're an ignorant when it comes to market cycle. If you think that Eth price is too high then don't buy it! Those people who bought Eth for $0.25 dollars and still hold it until now, they the one who's lucky enough. They believe in Ethereum more than you do.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

In my opinion, the eth / btc pair is the best thing. Both are top altcoins with fantastic prices. Both prices are relatively stable, each having its own platform, market, and exchanger.

Everyone in the world has tried and invested ethereum. So it's the best business. But do not be careless if you try to invest, because it can make you big loss. The price is down, but that does not mean the ethereum is a scam on my opinion. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: