Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy BTC on regular basis against wire  (Read 132 times)
sudhiros (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Hello

I am a regular BTC trader, now i want to get into full time arbitrage of BTC, the countries where i can get a presence have a high rate of BTC (as high as preev + 5%) , what i want is to buy BTC for preev +1% or 2% and sell them in other countries. I have been reading a lot about bank accounts getting closed and hence i am really doing very small buying using my bank accounts in HK and SG. but i want to improve on the numbers of the BTC i m currently doing

Anyone who is have a good source of procuring BTC is welcome to partner with me, my telegram is +919840514343 and whatsapp is same

this is my first post in here so for sure trust will be big issue for seller and me as well. but i am sure, if we have fair intention for long term business, trust can be built up slowly

I am not sure if i will be able to reply to PM in case the moderator have a limitation for new accounts, hence please send me messages on above modes if you dont get a reply for your PM

Thank you!

Sudhir
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: