Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: explain what Airdrop is  (Read 543 times)
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Hello! Can you explain me what airdrop mechanisms are, their functionning/implications please?
Airdrop is the application of giving away of free coins of some bounty programs or ICO before they will listed in markets.
Virtonomics

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

Dear friends! Here is a nice example of what actually Airdrop is.

Virtonomics project introduces its AirDrop program!

AirDrop is a VICoin tokens’ give-away to all comers for their registration.

How to get tokens?

There’s nothing easier! You just need to register in the project Virtonomics, go to the menu tab VICoin and press GAIN MORE. That’s it! You get 5 VIC on your account for absolutely no charge.

How to earn more VICoin?

We offer a unique opportunity for any partner of our project to earn our cryptocurrency without any investment. In order to use it, you just need to post your link in any social networks, blogs or other resources. Each brought crypto-buyer will bring you 10% of their purchase volume during the ICO stage!

After registering on the project, you will be given an access to our promotional materials aimed at attracting new ICO participants, as well as to a simple personal account for your earnings tracking.

jomvill

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

for me the airdrop is a project where I here shall be the means for growth in a project and to see also other media sosial.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

Hello! Can you explain me what airdrop mechanisms are, their functionning/implications please?

Airdrop is a way of advertising your coin or token by giving it FREE to anyone who meets the criteria you set.

An airdrop will not, in any way, ask for any fund or your private keys.

samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

its when a project decides to give free tokens or coin to their the community members for numbers of reason. it could be for supporting the project or for compensation or for what ever reason it might be. Its normally about getting free token or coin.
margah09

Activity: 252

https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

As what i understand, just saying and im not an expert here who knows everything., its just an idea pop in my mind why the said project conduct AIRDROP, yes, giving away token! free token! Well, everyone in crypto started as Airdrop Hunters and soon learned that CAMPAIGNS are much better.
let's say the project was new, just planed or just built. who's gonna let it known then? it's us! but  we didn't know anything about this project yet! so that's when the company decides the AIRDROP.  Everyone like everything that's free right? you're going to do requested task in exchange of few free tokens.

azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

which I know Airdrop is a platform that distributes coins for free and delivers in small quotas. its function to enliven the platform. for those of you who like to search for coins for free please follow the existing Airdrop.
AaronadGrimes

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

airdrop means the coins that drop from air. Smiley
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

Airdrop is the way of promoting of project, they offer there project to the social media like twitter,telegram,and facebook , if you sign up the form given you also sphread or you help the project to become succesfull, and you can earn token as a payment of promoting there project, but sad to say that most of airdrop now was spam, airdrop is the best to get token for free all you have to do is by fill up the form and wait the ICO ends and distribution of token, its defend if how many applicant  is qualified
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

airdrop I think that this is one of the options for the development of the project. Because today ICO is really a very time consuming process that requires legalization, but the project that simply does airdrop I think this is just a wonderful solution, but unfortunately people just use it for bad purposes.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

Airdrop is another way to get free tokens. You can find it in Bounty programs almost of every ico. However I think other Bouty program points are more profitable!
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Airdrop usually pay instantly, we consider airdrop as work free because most times no work is needed to receive the token or coin.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

Airdrop is like a  ticket in a raffle draw. You may  win or you may lose but the good thing about it is you only waste time and effort by signing their application. You don't waste money after all. But as the old saying goes "Time is Gold" so spend your time  wisely.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

Airdrop is a free access to encrypted money, which is free of charge, through the bounty or registration information, and the price is not very easy to rise.

empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

I've seen some ICOs have Telegram Airdrop/Bounty bots created for them. Does anyone know where to get one of those bots? Searching around has proven to not yield any results.

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: