Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin  (Read 234 times)
hoang68 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

Hello
Am I a novice and should I invest in bitcoin?
shakerpartymaker

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

I think it's bad idea. Bitcoin's best days are over. It's still overpriced. I'm sure that in 2018 altcoins will grow a lot. I'd rather invest in Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, IOTA, Ripple and other promising altcoins.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Hello

Oh, hi there.
Welcome. Would really love to help but Dude, your question just added another qiestion into my mind. Can you clarify what you really mean or wanted to ask?

But just in case you really wanted to know if you are a novice or not,  i will tell you. You obviously are. Lol.

Investing on any coin or token here in the crypto world is such a dangerous thing depending on the amount and where the funds for investments came from or were they meant for something else.

Bitcoin is a good investment right now since it is on the drop. But i suggest you do your own research about bitcoin and other crypto currencies to make sure that you are making the right decisions.

Good luck dude,
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

sure you should.
can millions of people be wrong by using it?
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

Hi,

It depends. You say you are a novice.. Is it because you don't know what bitcoin is? Why are you on the forum?

I am not going to explain here what bitcoin is, there are dedicated threads... Still, if you are completely new, you most know basic stuff. The bitcoin is a crypto currency, that is to say a money created with the goal of becoming as powerful as traditionnal fiat money (the money made by countries). A bitcoin cannot be printed and is completely digital. If you want, you can buy some. Note that the price can highly vary from one day to another and no one can forecast it and be 100% sure (this is called volatility).

On top of that, there are many websites offering services or to invest in projects linked to the bitcoin community. Some are really interesting, some are just frauds. Again, no one can tell you that for sure such or such website is 100% sure.

Here we are. Many people are looking for huge short-term profits. Some manage to get buckets. Many just lose money. So invest what you are ready to lose and read a lot. The more you read, the more you learn. Wink

xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

I think it is better to invest in some altcoin and if you get some money from investment you can buy bitcoin

Raisa263616

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

I think it's a normal qustion on this thread.Because everyone know in this thread what is bitcoin.I think you new in bitcoin.Althow you came under bitcoin without knowing what is bitcoin it is dificult to me to belive your question.Already you know what is bitcoin i think .You should know how to earn bitcoin or how can invest on bitcoin etc.thank you for share your thinking.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

You can check up on thread on what bitcoin is or how you can enrich yourself with it.

Meanwhile, talking about investing on bitcoin or not, it is nice to but bitcoin is high to invest for you (I think so). You could rather invest in altcoin. Altcoin have very good potential , such as ETN, LTG is coming up too. Invest in altcoin.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

Try to understand Bitcoin and its ecosystem first, before even thinking about putting money in it. Trust no one who has special tips for you.

If, and only if you feel like got the hang of Bitcoin, maybe then consider researching alts and eventually putting money in them. If Bitcoin is risky, alts are risk on top of risk, regardless of what you may hear from other people. Alts can turn out more profitable than Bitcoin if you're lucky, but they can just as easily turn into dust. Don't buy into the latest hype. Thread carefully.
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

Bitcoin will still go up. He is standing still for some time and will go up soon.
But even it is safe investment most of us want to buy alts and gain huge.
Even some of us with no experience at start gain in investing.
Read and learn a lot that will help very much.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

Hello

Don’t take anyone’s advice about investing or what will happen with the Bitcoin in the future, do your homework, learn about it and come to your own conclusion. Personally I believe we are just starting, but that’s my opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.

Here are some things you should know:
- make sure to buy Bitcoins only from reputable exchanges
- make sure to move Bitcoins into your own personal wallet and never leave them at the exchange
- never invest more than you are willing to lose

Good luck! Smiley
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:02:26 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 08:00:15 PM by Reatim

I think it's bad idea. Bitcoin's best days are over. It's still overpriced. I'm sure that in 2018 altcoins will grow a lot. I'd rather invest in Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, IOTA, Ripple and other promising altcoins.
Tell me why its a bad idea? It is bad because the best days of bitcoin are over, or the fact that he is asking advise something that involves money and he is not doing his homework?

Hello
If I advise you not to invest are you going to follow? Bitcoin investment is not a trial basis. You need to do your research and homework instead of asking people around because most of them will tell you exactly the same answer. YES.

Just don't buy the hype, how many times we see novice bitching out here and losing their investment and panics every time the market is down? Good Luck to you though, and if ever you are ready, just invest what you can afford to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

sure you should.
Bitcoin provides the right to invest, but does not commit to it. Now investing in bitcoin has increased the possible risks and, therefore, we must carefully weigh everything before investing our money in it.
       Millions of people can also make mistakes in bitcoin. Here, on the one hand. the opportunity to get a good profit due to the increase in its price growth works, and on the other hand, a heralded feeling works, that is, everyone does so and makes a profit and I will do so.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

It all depends on how much you interest in bitcoin. If your interest is high, now is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin today is trading around $14.148, maybe for some 'laymen' the price of bitcoin is considered expensive, but for a trader or investor it`s now a good time to buy 'bitcoin as much as possible'.

StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

sure you should.

People can be wrong, happened before, but I think also that Bitcoin is a good investment.

Maybe monitor the price to see when and where best to put your money in, or trade other promising altcoins.

I am also still new to this, but I am fortunate enough to have friends who know more about this and I have time to study
about the market as much as I can.

Maybe a good idea is also to inform yourself more about the market before investing in some particular coin, there is lots
to read on this forum and to follow some influencers like Ian Balina as an example and watch Videos.
salmansimple

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

Yeah it's a good idea !
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

I would suggest learning about the industry prior to investing in it. It can be a good idea but then you won't understand why bitcoin goes -10% or +10% in a day and that will surely play on your emotions. Understand and learn what cryptos are all about then invest, otherwise you are likely in for a baaad time.

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

Hello
Basically, I think that it is worth investing in bitcoin today and at any other time. But if we are already talking about the date of financing such an investment, in the short term - say, within a few months - the exchange rate may change many times. It is only in the long term that such investment seems more certain. We're talking about years - maybe two, maybe five. The rule could be reduced to the following: if we want to earn on bitcoin in the short term, we will have to find time to be up to date with all fluctuations. In a few years' perspective, we can simply grow the value of purchased crypto currencies.
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

sure you should.
i agree with you
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

If you have a real world job which is in connection with IT or graphics, content creation, etc. (anything that can be done from home on a PC) then you can start to think about working for bitcoin instead of buying bitcoin. This way you'll learn slowly what bitcoin is and you don't risk your money you make your living from. Or, if you're ready to lose some money, you can buy bitcoin directly, but prepare for some mistakes and losses. This is the way how everyone starts with bitcoin, so if you start small, you'll lose smaller. The learning curve is like stock exhange trading or forex trading. Would you put your life savings on a forex pair without analyzing it prior? If not, you should read and learn first and you won't miss anything. Don't be FOMO, that causes bad decisions, which costs real money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: