Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFree earning bitcoin app  (Read 177 times)
rys12x (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Hey everyone,
I want to show you new app BitFree. BitFree app giving your opportunity to earn bitcoin using your smartphone. Very easy, no technical skill required. You can claim 1000 satoshi (0.00001000 Bitcoin) every 10 minutes.  

Instructions:
-Download
-Create account
-Start earn bitcoin

Ways to earn:
- watch video ads - 40 satoshi
- claim 1000 satoshi every 10 minutes
- offer wall
- referral friends - 2000 satoshi

Rates are not big, but they are real.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.perunapps.bitfree
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

How much users should reach by doing all this work to be able withdraw bitcoins (sat) to their wallets and is withdraw from this app instant ?
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

Hey everyone,
I want to show you new app BitFree. BitFree app giving your opportunity to earn bitcoin using your smartphone. Very easy, no technical skill required. You can claim 1000 satoshi (0.00001000 Bitcoin) every 10 minutes.  

Instructions:
-Download
-Create account
-Start earn bitcoin

Ways to earn:
- watch video ads - 40 satoshi
- claim 1000 satoshi every 10 minutes
- offer wall
- referral friends - 2000 satoshi

Rates are not big, but they are real.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.perunapps.bitfree

Awesome!  Download an application that gives free satoshi?  Nice to have an application for free then earn BTCitcoin by just watching videos and claim in a minute/s. How I love free stuff. But what I'm worried is that, there are lots of applications that are develop just to steal or hack accounts. How can we determine that it's a legit application? We need to test it of course.  So you need to risk by downloading an application into your Smartphone with the possibilities that it will be a phishing app and can steal any information from you. I love free but I can't risk. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: