Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅  (Read 51075 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

MVR Token is guaranteed to grow 5-10 times in 2018!

Hahaha

Quote from: real world
Guarantee is a legal term.... It most commonly designates a private transaction by means of which one person, to obtain some trust, confidence or credit for another, engages to be answerable for him.

So, who is backing this "guarantee"?
Where are the terms of this "guarantee" to investors? How is the liability calculated and by what is it backed?
If When this piece of crap disappears down the hole (after a pump, naturally) where do people apply and to whom for compensation under this "guarantee"?

Quote from: One Trick Pony Mavrodi
And what about guarantees? Pieces of paper? ...nobody promises or guarantees to pay it!
Interestingly the concept of "warranty" in the crypto world. We want to grow 100x but nobody can guarantee that. Only naive people who do not understand how the crypto market works can accept that.

And there is also a third category, naive people who do not think they understand how the crypto market works....

The ignorant and the idealistic have traditionally been the targets of choice for Mavrodi and scammers claiming to be him.
He is the Anti-Christ of decentralization with his variations on the pyramid theme.
This is just another money grab, about as revolutionary as burning down your neighbour's house, shouting "All property is theft".

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abdelhay

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Are you going to have additional banks to transfer to or not?
You have to add it in the future
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

MLM is taking a new shape, MMM is another word word for MLM. MMM connecting People.MMM and Mavro always gave people a chance to make money, some people got profit and got out, some people didn't lose anything, some people lost. That's how every business works, that's how life works. You should deal with it. It guarantees your profit in business.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

MLM is taking a new shape, MMM is another word word for MLM. MMM connecting People.MMM and Mavro always gave people a chance to make money, some people got profit and got out, some people didn't lose anything, some people lost. That's how every business works, that's how life works. You should deal with it. It guarantees your profit in business.

This post was indeed conceived with a spoon, or by someone with the intellect of one.
Let's parse it for a laugh

MLM is taking a new shape, MMM is another word word for MLM.

meaningless collection of buzz words.

MMM connecting People.

Not even a sentence but, yes, MMM connected people. It connected the scammers with the scammed.

Although the rest is pure copy/paste, we'll carry on...

MMM and Mavro always gave people a chance to make money

No, MMM gave a very few people a chance to make money, most had no chance at all.

some people got profit and got out, some people didn't lose anything, some people lost.

The use of the word "some" implies there was a roughly equal distribution of the three outcomes. This is untrue. A very small % made a large amount of money by stealing it from the majority.

That's how every business works, that's how life works.

This is the logic of thieves. Real businesses add value, create advances in their field thru difficult and interesting hard work.
As for your qualification to lecture on how "life works".....

You should deal with it.

Deal with what, how? Come down to your level? Become a parasite, a bag snatcher? Na. Thanks anyway.

It guarantees your profit in business.

Nothing guarantees anything in business. Learn about it sometime, when you've finished playing scammer games.

artur17171

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

This post was indeed conceived with a spoon, or by someone with the intellect of one.

MMM connecting People.

Not even a sentence but, yes, MMM connected people. It connected the scammers with the scammed.

No, MMM gave a very few people a chance to make money, most had no chance at all.

some people got profit and got out, some people didn't lose anything, some people lost.

The use of the word "some" implies there was a roughly equal distribution of the three outcomes. This is untrue. A very small % made a large amount of money by stealing it from the majority.

This is the logic of thieves. Real businesses add value, create advances in their field thru difficult and interesting hard work.

You should deal with it.

Deal with what, how? Come down to your level? Become a parasite, a bag snatcher? Na. Thanks anyway.

Nothing guarantees anything in business. Learn about it sometime, when you've finished playing scammer games.

Well said, you need to drive such projects out of here.
Orvergo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

MMM connecting People.

You should deal with it.

So bounty manager wrote you a wall-of-text and you replied selectively(with sarcasm & mockery) and completely ignored 80% of the text, seems really mature. Job well done, Mr. Legendary
+ I see you spend 90% of the time on this thread, is that something that doesn’t let you sleep at night? It just looks weird how you go out of your way to trash talk.
If I don’t give af about project I don’t post on it, or do so once and I’m done with it.
And these ppl who sing along with you... ppl with no personal opinion, not doing any research.
You are weird, sir, really weird.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

So bounty manager wrote you a wall-of-text and you replied selectively(with sarcasm & mockery) and completely ignored 80% of the text, seems really mature.

Did he? Oh, he's the 'bounty manager' is he? You mean the wall of text?
Yeah I looked at it. I didn't actually reply to it at all, I replied to someone who cut and pasted a chunk of it.
There wasn't much to reply to really, what've we got?
A standard scammer retort "How dare you say something negative about my latest get-rich-quick scheme. You must be being paid by X, you are a blackmailer" etc. etc.
Some theory about me being part of a "Yes we can" in the US and being bitter about not getting out before it surprise surprise collapsed (like all Mavrodi schemes).
We had a good laugh about that one.
But mainly revisionism and petty insults.
There's very few people around who understand what was happening in Russia in the 90's, most Sergey fanboyz weren't even born then. It was a crazy "grab anything that isn't nailed down" time and Mavrodi's original scheme fitted in perfectly. And it was 25 years ago.
A so called revolutionary idea has been subverted into a cash cow for the inner clique. It's like millionaire rock stars shouting "power to the people". What next, Bonocoin?

Job well done, Mr. Legendary

I thought sarcasm was frowned on?
Yeah, I have Legendary next to my name. That means I've been around crypto for a while. I remember reading Satoshi's White Paper and thinking "wow". I read this Marvo white paper too. Can you tell the difference?

+ I see you spend 90% of the time on this thread, is that something that doesn’t let you sleep at night? It just looks weird how you go out of your way to trash talk.

I talk trash about trash. Trash ICO's deserve nothing less. I spend 90% of my time enjoying myself, far far away from BCT.

If I don’t give af about project I don’t post on it, or do so once and I’m done with it.

That's fine, your time is obviously in demand, chasing quick bucks is indeed time consuming.

And these ppl who sing along with you... ppl with no personal opinion, not doing any research.

This was laugh #2. On a 40 page thread full of "Yes sir, wonderful project, go to moon" posts made in exchange for a few tokens, you talk about ppl doing no research?

You are weird, sir, really weird.

I'll take that as a compliment.

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:15 AM

Very reasonable you wrote about MMM and Mavro. That's how life is fine and whether we want or do not want Multi-Level Marketing businesses to exist for people to win. Mavro's job is to improve this system through blockchain technology.
Orvergo

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

I talk trash about trash. Trash ICO's deserve nothing less. I spend 90% of my time enjoying myself, far far away from BCT.

Well, basically what you're doing is trying to force your opinion about something on other people, who are living in a same age as you are.
You can find any info you want on the web regarding MAVRO & Sergei, people can do it themselves.
You're not doing your job as a legendary, you're just spilling out your anger out it seems.

I will participate in the bounty, why not?
It's free, i can afford to spend 10 minutes a day on it, investing into it later on? maybe, i'll see.
Let other people choose, why are you all up in their faces?
CryptoProcent

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Well, basically what you're doing is trying to force your opinion about something on other people, who are living in a same age as you are.
You can find any info you want on the web regarding MAVRO & Sergei, people can do it themselves.
You're not doing your job as a legendary, you're just spilling out your anger out it seems.

I will participate in the bounty, why not?
It's free, i can afford to spend 10 minutes a day on it, investing into it later on? maybe, i'll see.
Let other people choose, why are you all up in their faces?
I agree with you. A forum is a place where everyone can tell their opinions. Also, she can share her pleasant experiences or not. But it must be done with decent decency and appropriate language. I do not do any harm to anyone even if we are frustrated or upset.
Cherros

Activity: 188
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

Hello! I still waiting for more information about MAVRO Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?  Grin Grin Grin
CryptoProcent

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

Where can I find more information about MAVRO Protocol and what is your primary platform for MAVRO wallet?

For information you have not yet found on the mavro.org site and in the whitepaper, then you can enter their telegram channel to make sure you get an answer from the members of the marketing team.
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

I can say that this project is 100% scam  Grin
Trusted scam Lol
And scammed people wants to invest it again and again
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 11:52:14 AM by DenysM

Are you serious? You want people to invest in this piece of shit ??
Take 5 minutes of your time and see what kind of person is behind this project. He deceived millions of people and you too will be left without money. He already ran several such ICO and you can see that all his tokens have died.
You see how many people he deceived in Russia. You read in Wikipedia about this cheater
Such scammers do not belong in this forum. Such people kill ICO
Their financial analyst several times said that bitcoin has no future and this is a bubble and now he, together with the fraudster Mavrodi conduct ICO Grin Cheesy These are all the videos on the Internet. Tell me, how many Mavrodi already failed ICO? I know several ICO projects which he failed and the investors' money was wasted.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Thanks we are working hard on our project.

Is that you, Sergei Panteleevich? Loved your book, but we have always known you were a good storyteller..
Or is it you, Victor Geld, co-founder? I mean Alex...
Github's looking a bit quiet, nearly ready to scam go, are we?

raid373

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

http://www.mk.ru/social/2018/03/26/v-moskovskoy-bolnice-umer-byvshiy-glava-mmm-sergey-mavrodi.html

Movro died. Close the topic.

p.s.: its not a fake!
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

He died in multi billion debts

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

So, the Inspirational Leader is dead and his Right Hand Man is a fraud under a false name.
What happens next?
I'm sure that the rest of the scammers involved in this heist won't want to miss out on all you kiddies' ICO money.
So, how are they going to spin it.....?

Nirmalpandey

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

I have Few Questions

after ico end what is expected Price of MVR coin ......?

Any planing re starting MMM concept 30% every month's

If u restart 30% every month MLM Concept than MVR coin Price Growing very fast .

So plz explain clearly than we start to invite my team

Scregich

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

I listen that Mavrodi are dead. Its true?
And who now the same idealogic of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: