Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅  (Read 51078 times)
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

this project is good but i want to ask...
what is the purpose of this project? and what is the mission vision of your project?
aboo (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

this project is good but i want to ask...
what is the purpose of this project? and what is the mission vision of your project?

Hello.
Mavro is an ERC 23 token developed with the mission to establish a crypto network to power the 178 billion dollar niche industry which is the Multi-level Marketing industry (MLM).  MAVRO will empower entrepreneurs, businesses, and investors to work together seamlessly on an integrated ecosystem. The Mavro platform seeks to create a next generation ecosystem to foster the innovation and growth of an underserved industry in the crypto community.  We intend to offer users the ability to invest into the global multi-level marketing industry, through a cryptocurrency token powered by the Ethereum token network. Mavro users can access the tools necessary to succeed in their MLM venture without having to spend thousands of dollars on legal security and financial protection. Furthermore, the platform will connect MLM users directly to businesses which can be a potential future revenue source for a user.

Wennian

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

OOOh!! I saw that many people are already investing. Some with the purses of the exchange  Angry
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

OOOh!! I saw that many people are already investing. Some with the purses of the exchange  Angry

Actually yes, they are... Seems like they don't want to read the rules of presale.

rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Hello,

MAVRO has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/mavro).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact if you have any questions.
great, you have ico calender list there, i see your web design is very good, and mavro you directly add in your website, with this will many see the specification about mavro Smiley
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

I hope the project will repeat its historical rise!!!

it's will, be sure!

Snapp

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Hi, are you planning to launch your blockchain or will you leverage on existing ones?
Qwalonn

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Hi, are you planning to launch your blockchain or will you leverage on existing ones?

Mavro will be based on ethereum blockchain
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Mavro will be based on ethereum blockchain

Actually you're right

qpady

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

Hello, I do not know where to turn or write! Those support does not meet the second day !! At start, that is, January 22, replenished in mavro.org via eth ...
But then there was no instruction whatsoever that one can not replenish through exchanges and so on .. only directly!
But on January 23 there was an instruction that it is impossible .. Well and type the grandmothers will be lost if from exchanges and td ... HELP !!!
After all, the shoal is not mine! How could I know that there is a difference from where to replenish!
Help to contact technical support or let them know ..
PS: Of course eth was successfully translated but not what mvr did not add!
my mail is qpadyy@yandex.ru
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Hello, I do not know where to turn or write! Those support does not meet the second day !! At start, that is, January 22, replenished in mavro.org via eth ...
But then there was no instruction whatsoever that one can not replenish through exchanges and so on .. only directly!
But on January 23 there was an instruction that it is impossible .. Well and type the grandmothers will be lost if from exchanges and td ... HELP !!!
After all, the shoal is not mine! How could I know that there is a difference from where to replenish!

Hello, I'll send your request to devs. Don't worry.

aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

done

Wennian

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

in investments there is a risk of how this platform can provide or advise a trusted and safe investment?
Heistsar

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:50:59 PM by Heistsar

Oh, cool !! Have collected already 60,000$
qpady

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

done

Thank you very much !! Tech support already unsubscribed waiting for a solution!))
RaiseYourMoney

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Пpивeт!

B MMM ecть бayнти-кoмпaния?
Дaйтe, пoжaлyйcтa, ccылкy

Is there a bounty company in MMM?
Give me a link please!
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Are you seriously? This person has deceived everyone in the past, I mean Sergey's team director, I do not know how he restored his reputation now, but his name is of little trust due to past experience.

It's not totally accurate, in 90s when people lost their moneys, it's not because the Sergey's "deceived" everyone. That's all happened because of goverment confiscate all the money and acused Sergey's in fraud. It's pretty hard to find the accurate information about this, because of goverment influence on mass media.

Anyway it's will never happen with this project because of block chain technology.

in fact, of course it is difficult to identify the true culprits of the case in the 90's.
But as far as I remember, it happened again and this is his third attempt.
Let's see what willhappens to them, in general I think that Sergei - in a sense, a genius in the field of finance
Qwalonn

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Why MAVRO token guarantee will get successes?
Heistsar

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

So, mavro can be bought only on website, but no exchanges? or I am mistaken?
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:48:51 PM by aboo

So, mavro can be bought only on website, but no exchanges? or I am mistaken?

That's right, only on Mavro website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: