Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Just forget about this project.
Since August the team can not answer when the project ends and just keeps saying "bounty continues".
Bounty has no manager. Social media has no updates. Web-page has no updates also.

Wasted almost 3 months on this bounty...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Competition is strong, but there will be a few well known Dapps that stand out and have an early mover advantage. Success of this project heavily depends on the marketing and advertising effort to attract people and build a community around the Dapp.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

a good platform with ICO is glad that you can conduct your blogs on the platform and get paid for it I want to join everyone I recommend
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

Since August the team can not answer when the project ends and just keeps saying "bounty continues".
Bounty has no manager. Social media has no updates. Web-page has no updates also.

I did it for a long time. It's good that I gave up spending my time on this program. Because, this project, initially looked questionable. Maybe he will continue his development .. But when? In six months, a year or maybe 2 years? I do not like it. All the best.
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:00:51 AM

SELFLLERY (YOU) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

I did it for a long time. It's good that I gave up spending my time on this program. Because, this project, initially looked questionable. Maybe he will continue his development .. But when? In six months, a year or maybe 2 years? I do not like it. All the best.
I believed in this project and participated in the first part of the bounty campaign. I noticed that the team stopped promoting on twitter and I did not continue in the second part. Something has happened to the project and it seems that no one knows. Let's remain optimistic ...
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

I believed in this project and participated in the first part of the bounty campaign. I noticed that the team stopped promoting on twitter and I did not continue in the second part. Something has happened to the project and it seems that no one knows. Let's remain optimistic ...

It's hard for me to stay optimistic when the team never gives us any news about the progress of this project.
And I think it's time we forget this project, don't waste your time ...
CryptoProcent

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:45 AM

It's hard for me to stay optimistic when the team never gives us any news about the progress of this project.

The project started well ... already when I saw bounty prolong and no one knew when the second stage started, I stopped. And I did not even think about rewarding. Sometimes I check my wallet may have produced a miracle...

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Don't lose your believe in this project due to the company Photoliga has become a part of SELFLLERY PTE LTD. It means that they are joined by a huge community of talented and creative photographers. The SELFLLERY world is growing, new people and new ideas appear here. Unfortunatelly i don't know anything about the bounty program but i always follow this projects selflery and i give an updating if i have got it.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

Don't lose your believe in this project due to the company Photoliga has become a part of SELFLLERY PTE LTD. It means that they are joined by a huge community of talented and creative photographers. The SELFLLERY world is growing, new people and new ideas appear here. Unfortunatelly i don't know anything about the bounty program but i always follow this projects selflery and i give an updating if i have got it.
I think if the team is professional looking for solutions to relaunch the project. In this case I understand their silence even if I do not agree. And if they are professional up to the end they will have the resources to pay bounty participants.
gribble

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

I think if the team is professional looking for solutions to relaunch the project. In this case I understand their silence even if I do not agree. And if they are professional up to the end they will have the resources to pay bounty participants.

I can understood about your disappointing due to their program of bounty campaign, what i know about selfllery this project is going relaunch and their team of selfllery is still new people and needs time to making the project to be better first. You can check on their official of telegram on main pages to getting latest updating of the project, although i don't have any relationship with this project, i always follow it.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

I can understood about your disappointing due to their program of bounty campaign, what i know about selfllery this project is going relaunch and their team of selfllery is still new people and needs time to making the project to be better first. You can check on their official of telegram on main pages to getting latest updating of the project, although i don't have any relationship with this project, i always follow it.

I always judge a project by how the treat their bounty participants and by how much e ffort they put in. If they cannot put much effort into marketing then how will they run a solid project?
It is dissapointing. I cannot believe there are still people doing work for them. When a project stops producing new content then it is time to stop lest you waste yout precious time.

CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

For me, it was surprising that this second bounty stage that was initially not spoken. There were some misunderstandings about continuing the bounty program. At the same time the activity of the official twitter channel has dropped. Those were the reasons why I stopped. That does not mean anything bad about the project, and until I can prove anything, I do not want to blame anyone for anything.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I always judge a project by how the treat their bounty participants and by how much e ffort they put in. If they cannot put much effort into marketing then how will they run a solid project?
It is dissapointing. I cannot believe there are still people doing work for them. When a project stops producing new content then it is time to stop lest you waste yout precious time.
This is a good landmark. Those who do not invest in marketing and who does not reward the work is not worth taking. There are plenty of projects that, after collecting the money, have removed any trace and investors and bounty hunters have been damaged. And I say it from experience ...
gribble

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

For me, it was surprising that this second bounty stage that was initially not spoken. There were some misunderstandings about continuing the bounty program. At the same time the activity of the official twitter channel has dropped. Those were the reasons why I stopped. That does not mean anything bad about the project, and until I can prove anything, I do not want to blame anyone for anything.

Well i will make clear first about my opinions i don't have any relationship with this project in the past i just follow this projects to be an analyst what i know the platform of selfllery is still alive but i don't know anything about their bounty program due to i am not part of their campaign, i just shared my personal opinions about this project based what i know about it on their telegram groups and other their social media no more than it.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

Well i will make clear first about my opinions i don't have any relationship with this project in the past i just follow this projects to be an analyst what i know the platform of selfllery is still alive but i don't know anything about their bounty program due to i am not part of their campaign, i just shared my personal opinions about this project based what i know about it on their telegram groups and other their social media no more than it.

I have been following this project since the beginning and at first I too interested in the concept of this project and felt confident that the concept of this project would be applicable in real life.
But over time I began to doubt the ability of this project team in implementing their concepts to become real.
I've spent too much time here ...

BTW ... thanks for shared your opinion Smiley

gribble

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

I have been following this project since the beginning and at first I too interested in the concept of this project and felt confident that the concept of this project would be applicable in real life.
But over time I began to doubt the ability of this project team in implementing their concepts to become real.

You are welcome and i have got something related with bounty campaign of selfllery from their official telegram channel

Hi there:)  We want to answer questions concerning the bounty program and share new information.
The bounty program continues. You can get your SLY tokens only after registration on the platform, and passing verification. After that, your tokens will be transferred to your user account. This is a necessary condition to get SLY tokens.

Now SELFLLERY gives an opportunity to get extra SLY tokens for participating in the referral program. For each friend who uses your referral link you will receive 88 SLY tokens as soon as a new user registers on SELFLLERY and passes verification. In the future, you will receive 10 percent of his tokens earned for likes on his photos. Terms of the referral program can be found here: https://selfllery.com/settings/referral

All this time we worked hard to improve the platform, to prepare for the ICO, and to go to the crypto-exchange. Your work helps us to move towards the goal quickly. Thanks for your work.

Hopefully it will helps for all of bounties Hunters but i don't know if it still run or not due to still there are no other updating of the bounty program.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

You are welcome and i have got something related with bounty campaign of selfllery from their official telegram channel

Hi there:)  We want to answer questions concerning the bounty program and share new information.
The bounty program continues. You can get your SLY tokens only after registration on the platform, and passing verification. After that, your tokens will be transferred to your user account. This is a necessary condition to get SLY tokens.

Now SELFLLERY gives an opportunity to get extra SLY tokens for participating in the referral program. For each friend who uses your referral link you will receive 88 SLY tokens as soon as a new user registers on SELFLLERY and passes verification. In the future, you will receive 10 percent of his tokens earned for likes on his photos. Terms of the referral program can be found here: https://selfllery.com/settings/referral

All this time we worked hard to improve the platform, to prepare for the ICO, and to go to the crypto-exchange. Your work helps us to move towards the goal quickly. Thanks for your work.

Hopefully it will helps for all of bounties Hunters but i don't know if it still run or not due to still there are no other updating of the bounty program.

I participated in the bounty campaign, only a part of it. I wish my SLY tokens and it does not seem right to condition me with airdrop participation.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

I participated in the bounty campaign, only a part of it. I wish my SLY tokens and it does not seem right to condition me with airdrop participation.

You are right, it is not fair not to give you the reward for bounty participation if you do not participate in the airdrop. Unfortunately, the rules are made by project initiators and we only have to respect them. Good Luck to all.
Ripple4life

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Hi guys. I found SELFLLERY on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/selfllery
There is a list of scores from 19 experts
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  

Jump to: