Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

What exactly you will pay for? For viewers count or every photo that we will provide?

I think the project will be paying per viewers like. I just hope that it will no be abuse by some person. Looking forward for more updates and announcements about this project,

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

What exactly you will pay for? For viewers count or every photo that we will provide?

I think the project will be paying per viewers like. I just hope that it will no be abuse by some person. Looking forward for more updates and announcements about this project,
I agree with what you said. The winner will be based on viewers like. This is also good for all the photographers and wanna be, this will attract all people that want to be a photographer. Hope more and more investors will come. This project is beautiful.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Yes, the team has to withstand tough competition with other projects and already working sites. I hope the developer has a good plan.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

A new interesting article about the launch of Selfllery token generation event on the coinspeaker.com - https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/03/05/selfie-can-make-rich-selfllery/ I invite everyone to read!
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

I agree with what you said. The winner will be based on viewers like. This is also good for all the photographers and wanna be, this will attract all people that want to be a photographer. Hope more and more investors will come. This project is beautiful.
Not only beautiful but also a good source of cryptocoins someday. This kind of project is very useful nowadays. A lot of people now searching online on how to earned cryptocurrencies. And now it's their chance. With the help of SELFLLERRY, those people would be very thankful to this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

You can not only do what you love - photography, but also get coins for it! Of course, their cost will be small, but getting money for what each of us does is promising!

Yes, aside from sharing our love photographies we can also earned from that just by sharing it. I hope that the project will become popular so that many people will be able to participate in this good project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

I can tell now that this project, which is the Slefllery is getting more and more popular here in the crypto currency community. But that is only common if a certain project really interests people around. Because of the amazing features ans characteristics of the Selfllery a lot more people is engaging day by day.
You are right Selfllery is bringing amazing features by continuously maintaining research and better implementation discovering various technologies, Dev team is planning the future token to work with Bittrex and other exchanges.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

I have been following this project for a long time. as I see the fees are very slow, although it seems to me that the project is promising. he will interest many people. Only now I can not understand how the problem with violation of copyright will be solved?

What? "The fees very slow are you saying? Can you be more specific and clear? Is the site or the transaction of when investing in ICO?  But anyways I think SELFLLERY will have a good staff and IT people can take care in case there is a copyright violation.
I think this person is based that recently at creation of the next coin founders write primarily that the coin in the network will be provided with very low commissions, but that you already will surprise nobody, but all this is equal plus, let already and it does not burst upon the eyes.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Maybe it can go both? I am not sure but it will be much better if we can have rewards both for uploading and getting some likes. Anyway, so excited now for the release of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

I can tell now that this project, which is the Slefllery is getting more and more popular here in the crypto currency community. But that is only common if a certain project really interests people around. Because of the amazing features ans characteristics of the Selfllery a lot more people is engaging day by day.
You are right Selfllery is bringing amazing features by continuously maintaining research and better implementation discovering various technologies, Dev team is planning the future token to work with Bittrex and other exchanges.
Are you sure about that? I mean where did you get that information? Their ICO is still far and they already planning to list their token at exchanges. They must first try to reach their target so that they can continue their activity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ashotik28

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

SELFLLERY provides advertisers with a marketing tool set that includes games and contests. The brand or company owner can launch a photo contest between users and specify custom conditions that would attract attention to the brand. Blockchain provides transparency of the contest as advertisers will use smart contract to specify the contest terms and rewards distribution.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

One thing I like about Selllery's team is that they continue to improve their development by conducting more researches. This project is fantastic but at the same time requires more diligence in terms of developing the system. Hopefully the team can really make this.

For sure the team will provide a great feature to make those users comfortable and contented on what they experience on this project. I also believe that team will do the best as they can to make things alright.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

One thing I like about Selllery's team is that they continue to improve their development by conducting more researches. This project is fantastic but at the same time requires more diligence in terms of developing the system. Hopefully the team can really make this.
They should challenge themselves with their daily activity. Developing the platform takes a lot of ideas to make sure everything will perfectly run. Also, they need to be more attractive like giving  more bonuses with their ICO so that investors may want to buy some of the token due to a very reasonable bonus.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

I have been following this project for a long time. as I see the fees are very slow, although it seems to me that the project is promising. he will interest many people. Only now I can not understand how the problem with violation of copyright will be solved?
For the occasion of low fees, then that you already will surprise nobody, such system already exists in many new cryptos. While as to protection from copying, then I suspect each photo very qualitative watermark will be installed which will hinder piracy.
setting a watermark on the photo against piracy, this is a good idea. Developers could pay attention to this, it will help in the development of the project.

I am not sure, if this a really good idea is, because nowadays there are software programs which can easily delete these watermarks. I already used a free one and it was really good; there is just minimal signs after deleting the watermarks and with a professional one you would not see the differences.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

How many users do you have in your social already?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

For the occasion of low fees, then that you already will surprise nobody, such system already exists in many new cryptos. While as to protection from copying, then I suspect each photo very qualitative watermark will be installed which will hinder piracy.
setting a watermark on the photo against piracy, this is a good idea. Developers could pay attention to this, it will help in the development of the project.

I am not sure, if this a really good idea is, because nowadays there are software programs which can easily delete these watermarks. I already used a free one and it was really good; there is just minimal signs after deleting the watermarks and with a professional one you would not see the differences.
if this is true, then the developers should have thought about this and developed their own strategy to combat piracy. Because it is very important in working with photos.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

What? "The fees very slow are you saying? Can you be more specific and clear? Is the site or the transaction of when investing in ICO?  But anyways I think SELFLLERY will have a good staff and IT people can take care in case there is a copyright violation.
Regarding on violation on copyright, i think it can be done by not letting users have an option to upload photos or picture instead they can only post pictures directly taken by their cameras. And please do clarify your statement regarding the "fees are very slow" so that we might be able to give you advice or suggestions.

What on earth is that logic? How do you upload pics without like uploading them? Your entire statement is a paradox and impossible to implement
Prk_7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

if this is true, then the developers should have thought about this and developed their own strategy to combat piracy. Because it is very important in working with photos.
The team has come a long way, i believe they might have had thought about the piracy issue because it is a really important issue to be resolved. I hope the team breaks silence regarding this topic.
BonyAtmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

SELFLLERY provides advertisers with a marketing tool set that includes games and contests. The brand or company owner can launch a photo contest between users and specify custom conditions that would attract attention to the brand. Blockchain provides transparency of the contest as advertisers will use smart contract to specify the contest terms and rewards distribution.
Always good too see a company who has live product launch an ICO. Selfllery with Purpose creates an ecosystem that allows users to monetize photos, videos, andreceived an award in crypto. A very exciting project because it is a photographer's project and can make money.
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

What happens if the team doesn't reach the soft cap? The project will cease its work? Unfortunately, the ICO started at the wrong time-a poor market.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: