Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QSP Quantstamp - below the radar!  (Read 239 times)
TokenSchmoken (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

I’ve just bought a good chunk of this coin since it’s still very cheap (but please note it’s still ~x4 the price around the ico). Even still it’s a seriously good prospect and great tech. It seems to be below the radar somewhat but I was told by some people with a very good track record (make £10k’s to £100k’s profit in 2017) in crypto to get into this and I have.

Anyone got some thoughts on it and why it’s relatively quiet...?
wish9

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

I’ve just bought a good chunk of this coin since it’s still very cheap (but please note it’s still ~x4 the price around the ico). Even still it’s a seriously good prospect and great tech. It seems to be below the radar somewhat but I was told by some people with a very good track record (make £10k’s to £100k’s profit in 2017) in crypto to get into this and I have.

Oh, I see... I'm gonna put all my money into it because you said someone who makes a lot of money said it's time to buy this...
TokenSchmoken (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Oh, I see... I'm gonna put all my money into it because you said someone who makes a lot of money said it's time to buy this...

😂😂 lol People are so tetchy on here at times!
I only wanted to declare my position on it and why.
If you read the post I’m actually just looking for thoughts, opinions on the coin itself and why it’s quiet.
Although it’s pretty new so maybe that’s the reason.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

2018 will be a huge year for QSP.
It's under the radar, because most people don't understand the underlying tech: formal verification, symbolic execution, static analysis...
As someone working in the tech industry, this investment is just a nobrainer. And there aren't any serious competitors - even better.
With smart contracts getting more and more traction, the demand for increased security will lead to a QSP surge.

QSP is currently my biggest position by far.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

I also caught it early at $0.09 but sold most of it.  I wish I kept a bit more (not just 7% or so).
PetarKostadinski91

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

Yeah, Quantstamp is definitely below the radar. The need for such projects will be huge in the whole sector and even Vitalik Buterin is talking regularly about them. I think they are not that interesting and flashy, but will be useful.
redmi4x

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

noone needs quantsamp because there are way to many ways to do local audits.
twentix

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

QSP is pretty interesting to watch in 2018. Have 790 QSP bought at ICO price.
krinvat77

Activity: 294

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

Unfortunately, I did not manage to participate in ico and now, of course I regret it. I already bought 3200 satoshi later. But still I believe that I will still get a good profit this year. QSP team plans are global, so I’m Hodl and will buy them in the drawdowns. Good luck to all who believe in the project.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

I found out about this coin very lately over facebook ads (no kidding) It is very nice project. I believe it hard, I think its going to do quick 10x, let's wait bit more to see what they are going to reach with coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

this project is good because it conducts audit of smart contracts. This service will be in great demand when the application of smart contracts will become ubiquitous. But koga this will happen, the project will already have a colossal experience. Therefore, the price of the coin will grow. it's not too late to stop by

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

What I'm waiting for is to see platform stsrt implementing their code on Quantstamp, the issue I have most of these ICOs is that they like to start at the top, this year alone more than 20 ICOs have taken place and none is using Quantstamp to verify their code

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

What I'm waiting for is to see platform stsrt implementing their code on Quantstamp, the issue I have most of these ICOs is that they like to start at the top, this year alone more than 20 ICOs have taken place and none is using Quantstamp to verify their code

According to this recent blocktalk show they currently have more audits in the queue than they can handle.
In the meantime they will continue their work on automation and on the aspects, which can be performed decentralized on the QSP network.
If this succeeds (I say if, because I can't predict the future, but from my viewpoint it's quite likely), QSP will have the potential to scale exponentially.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: