Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is xBTCe a good exchange?  (Read 120 times)
sarijaya4444 (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Anyone has a problem with xBTCe exchange? Huh I just got verified. Only took 1 day.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

Is there a reason why you specifically choose to sign up at that exchange? If not, then at least try looking for exchanges as Bitstamp, Gemini, GDAX, Binance, Coinsbank, etc. Not that I have anything directly against xBTCe, but they for a very long time have been suspected of being an exchange tied to WEX (formerly known as BTC-E), and that not just because of them tethering BTC-E's order book in previous times. There are so many very decent and well operated exchanges available, that I find it quite weird that someone is going with xBTCe, unless there is a reason for it.
sarijaya4444 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Is there a reason why you specifically choose to sign up at that exchange? If not, then at least try looking for exchanges as Bitstamp, Gemini, GDAX, Binance, Coinsbank, etc. Not that I have anything directly against xBTCe, but they for a very long time have been suspected of being an exchange tied to WEX (formerly known as BTC-E), and that not just because of them tethering BTC-E's order book in previous times. There are so many very decent and well operated exchanges available, that I find it quite weird that someone is going with xBTCe, unless there is a reason for it.
The reason is I want to do artbitrage by buying cheap BTC/USD on xBTCe and selling high on expensive exchange   Cheesy. I know that Bitstamp, Gemini, offers cheap BTC but didn't get verified. Binance expensive and need USDT which I can't buy USDT on https://tether.to/. Any thoughts?
rdslv23

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

The reason is I want to do artbitrage by buying cheap BTC/USD on xBTCe and selling high on expensive exchange   Cheesy. I know that Bitstamp, Gemini, offers cheap BTC but didn't get verified. Binance expensive and need USDT which I can't buy USDT on https://tether.to/. Any thoughts?

why u cant buy?
sarijaya4444 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

how to buy usdt? Registrations are offline while we rebuild the system. For additional information please see our latest announcements. To be notified when registrations are available again please send an email to signups+subscribe@tether.to. Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: