Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion Vs. Ripple  (Read 284 times)
ldarkl459 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

I am very new to cryptocurrency. So which of these awesome altcoins should I invest my money with?
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

I am very new to cryptocurrency. So which of these awesome altcoins should I invest my money with?

You've already invested all your money into deep onion, thats why you made this thread, to get up your post count so you can claim your free Onions.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
PolsterKave

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

support the onions community its such a nice project behind
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

What a nonsense thread,XRP is a centralized shitcoin,deeponion is an overated privacy shitcoin none of these deserved to be part of our portfolios.

bskousen

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

I like both, but DeepOnion has a better chance to see a larger percentage of growth due to the fact that the supply is much lower.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

Please don't compare Ripple with DeepOnion... I am currently not in the "airdrop", but it is definitely much better than Ripple.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

This is like comparing apples to oranges  Smiley
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

if you tell me to choose between the two altcoins, I prefer Ripple, because the opportunity to make a big profit from Ripple's investment is more visible
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

when you invest in ripple your money goes to bankers
when you invest in onion your money goes to criminals
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:53:42 AM by tk808

Bankers
Criminals

The line between the two doesn't exist, actually they are the same thing. One could even argue bankers are worse than thieves and killers, they've probably killed more people last year (via suicide, homelessness and etc) than all the world's criminals combined (this is an assumption and not fact). We are talking about the executives, the decision makers of these banks btw, not the peons.

There's a reason that crypto's exists, it's so the banks don't have ownership over the sheep anymore. Bankers control every aspect of your life, to what you can buy down to where you live, it can all be traced back to the banks.

There are fundamentals of all digital currencies that you should of learned before even investing in here, or posting on these forms. You're in the wrong place to be defending bankers.
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:13 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 01:10:09 AM by Karto

Bankers
Criminals

The line between the two doesn't exist, actually they are the same thing. One could even argue bankers are worse than thieves and killers, they've probably killed more people last year (via suicide, homelessness and etc) than all the world's criminals combined (this is an assumption and not fact). We are talking about the executives, the decision makers of these banks btw, not the peons.

There's a reason that crypto's exists, it's so the banks don't have ownership over the sheep anymore. Bankers control every aspect of your life, to what you can buy down to where you live, it can all be traced back to the banks.

This is a fundamental of all digital currencies that you should of learned before even investing in here, or posting on these forms. You're in the wrong place to be defending bankers.

my post meant to say "no one of this coins" .. Smiley
both of them have 60% outside of circulation held by some centralized groups
anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Ripple is a real time gross settlement system . It works with the large enterprises and deals with the large finacial institution .Deeponion is a new form of cryptocurrency that works in the same way, its all transaction are sent through the TOR network. Both are good but i prefer ripple because it has a big profit .
isaac80

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

I don't like comparing them, but imho Ripple is better
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

In terms of tech ripple is better it's just that it has many haters as it is back by the banks and it's centralize.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Deeponion and Ripple are coins for different purpose so I don’t think we can compare both. I prefer Deeponion out of these two coins, I love privacy coin and the max supply is much lower than ripple.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:32:30 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:27:24 PM by sylance

I've invested heavily into DeepOnion... via the airdrop and also my own BTC on KuCoin.  I'm a huge believer in DeepOnion, but your comparison is strange.  Why would you put DeepOnion on the table with Ripple.  A privacy based coin compared to a centralized bank controlled coin?

But to answer your question... you have to decide what values you have.  Do you believe in the new future of crypto-currency, unshackled by central control and special interest?  If so then stay far away from Ripple.

**edited for grammar**

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

I've invested heavily into DeepOnion... via the airdrop and also my own BTC on KuCoin.  I'm a huge believer in DeepOnion, but you're comparison is strange.  Why would you put DeepOnion the table with Ripple.  A privacy based coin compared to a centralized bank controlled coin?

But to answer your question... you have to decide what values you have.  Do you believe in the new future of currency, unshackled by central control and special interest?  If so then stay far away from Ripple.

Ripple would be a good option to buy. But now you can even look at other coins as they all lost some values. Today every alcoins values has come down. Split your investments into five if it's a huge amount, select top 5 coins and invest. For sure the gain will be so much in coming years. I come across many so say that they are investing in many altcoins. So hurry up.
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

You are comparing two, totally different niche of coins. XRP is a centralized payment token platform, and DeepOnion is a privacy coin. I think it's better if you compared XRP with XLM or DO with XMR, but these two is just way to off for a good comparison.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Split your investment and buy both deeponion and ripple if you like them. As the above post, it is difficult to compare since both coins are different.  
deniskiely

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Just do on what you researched . Ripple now is a giant . Deep Onion may or may not be a sleeping giant.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: