Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News like this is what gives me hope in the future of crypto  (Read 108 times)
Nebell (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

https://www.thelocal.se/20180115/sweden-predicted-to-become-first-country-with-own-cryptocurrency

The title is probably not true as Venecuela also plans to release Petrol coin, but the fact is, it's happening and it's fantastic news for all of us who believe in crypto.
When whole countries decide to create their own blockchain, you know it's here to stay.

Satoshi is probably very proud.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

https://www.thelocal.se/20180115/sweden-predicted-to-become-first-country-with-own-cryptocurrency

The title is probably not true as Venecuela also plans to release Petrol coin, but the fact is, it's happening and it's fantastic news for all of us who believe in crypto.
When whole countries decide to create their own blockchain, you know it's here to stay.

Yeah,that is very good news that some countries are accepting cryotocurrency but they want to make their own currency.But some countries are totally against cryotocurrency too recently South Korea banned cryptos so the country needs to understand the positive in the cryotocurrency which can help their country people to get richer by cryotocurrency investment.But some countries are against due to it can be used for illegal activities since crypto transaction are totally anonymous.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

old system adopting new technology indeed can be considered good news. but i personally don't have a lot of confidence in country-cryptos for now, cryptos were supposed to be breaking down country barriers when they got my attention, who knows what the future holds though, nice share.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

News is only about speculation and it will create temporary trend. Crypto market grow up faster than another market, so, many people/ company will follow coin trend to get some profit or just for marketing. I'm not a fundamental trader/ invest but technical, even there's positive news, I'll ignore it because I have the true data that we call it chart. Hope can give us power to take action and let's do it. Good luck to you. 

Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

old system adopting new technology indeed can be considered good news. but i personally don't have a lot of confidence in country-cryptos for now, cryptos were supposed to be breaking down country barriers when they got my attention, who knows what the future holds though, nice share.
Old technology is what makes the newer coins get a larger support base. There is a lot of people not interested in making technology better so it's up to the people that actually care.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

laziness - the engine of progress)) crypto - it is convenient and while allows the creature to correct its financial affairs, under certain circumstances, of course. As the Internet diverted attention from television, so the crypt takes a little place of its own. this is covered in various news channels and this gives such hope.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

This is good!
Yes, they may not be the first, but they will be the first Class A country to do it. If they do it for real, crypto currencies will earn a lot of credibility in general.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

In the long term, it will eventually introduce every country. You can not stop the change. We are in the digital age.
That means online payment in the form of crypto currency will eventually be omnipresent. I just do not understand why so many are against it.
Mostly those are people who do not want to change anything because they are too lazy. Anyway, that's just better for us.
We are prepared for that and can deal with the situation. Such news also make me hope and I'm glad to hear something like that.
Sweden is a pioneer in that regard. They were always and I think they always stay.

LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

these news are very good for crypto industry in general because they are increasing trust and interest level among uninvolved people. but at the same time all these country cryptos are breaking the main principle of cryptos (which is decentralisation obviously) and are controled by governments. so i don't think satoshi is happy about them.

patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

Fortunately, it is increasingly common to hear about this type of news so positive for the crypto universe, which is a clear sign that the world is realizing that this is not a fad or a passing business, in reality it is about future of the economy and sooner or later everyone, businesses and governments will undoubtedly be involved in this matter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: