Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions for when alt coin will recover from S. Korea FUD  (Read 340 times)
ccarew (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

A lot of alt coins have  been on a downward trend in the week since the S.Korea uncertainty.

Any thoughts on when we might see some positive gains again?, and what's your reasoning?

Following patterns of prl and other coins I'd say another 2 days of little movement then back to green
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Market is green now but I think market will decrease or will not increase much because I feel like this 2017 rise already ended now it is time to decrease.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

I think the uncertainty will clear up when S.Korea Govt make their decision on this clear, no matter succeed under speculation like this but for me I think countries like India and Hong Kong can hugely benefit form this
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

The problem is the Chinese FUD is back again today with rumours for extending the trading BAN. So two FUDs can be too much for the market right now. I see we are still good for now and not major dump is seen so far.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

I think we will watch a full recovery not earlier than May-Jun. But if you are like me, to hold, this is not a problem.
Just we need to survive the current blood bath.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

Too much FUD from east asia but it will pass eventually. S.Korea will not ban it completely otherwise there will literally be blood on the streets! They will do some kind of compromise or they will lose out on a big tax windfall

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

At first I thought it was Korea FUD and it probably still can be but I also realized that bitcoin dumps hard in January and alts usually go with it. That much should make people feel a bit calmer knowing this isn't out of the ordinary and because of that I think in a few days alts will have their time again.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

I think we will watch a full recovery not earlier than May-Jun. But if you are like me, to hold, this is not a problem.
Just we need to survive the current blood bath.

MaY- Jun? you must be kidding.. please take a look at the charts.. regarding what happens EVERY TIME, during this weeks, EVERY YEAR..its is ALWAYS the same! in feb we will reach new ATH's

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

This is just regular crypto market correction, in a month or two we will start to see new all time highs with many many coins. Its best to stay patient right now in my opinion. Relax and chill.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

Market is green now but I think market will decrease or will not increase much because I feel like this 2017 rise already ended now it is time to decrease.

So you think this year all crypto will down ?
Seems you forget about corrections and concolidation in the market,, just wait you will see a huge movement in the market few days again
Teodora Rizova

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

I personally think the following, BTC will not grow much, Ethereum will stabilize and smaller altcoins will be the biggest winner till may. The whole market will be green in 3-4 days.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

I am inclined to agree, although I think it will only be selected altcoins which recover the quickest. Ones which just dropped with the market, but projects still solid. Bitcoin should rise at a steady pace over the next week, I think there were plenty of people waiting for the drop and will look to get in. Take your pick...

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
swami84

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

I personally think the following, BTC will not grow much, Ethereum will stabilize and smaller altcoins will be the biggest winner till may. The whole market will be green in 3-4 days.

While I think the market will be green soon but 3-4 days is too short. I am thinking it will be back to 600 bln+ by end of the month!
twentix

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

Best time to daily trade!
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

I don't know when but it better happen soon. not sure how much longer I can hodl on.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Got this on twitter that last 3 years, the bitcoin bottom of the year has happened around mid-Jan.
History  may be repeating here.  Also, bitcoin chart looks like it is close to a bottom that should happen
anytime in the next day when there is big reversal up. Bitcoin and altcoins should reverse back up together.
andybits

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

I think the next week will be hard, then we will see a steady week and if S korea does not ban crypto then we will be back where we were in not much time at all.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

A lot of alt coins have  been on a downward trend in the week since the S.Korea uncertainty.

Any thoughts on when we might see some positive gains again?, and what's your reasoning?

Following patterns of prl and other coins I'd say another 2 days of little movement then back to green
A week, this is just people being in panic mode and selling everything after the FUD goes away things are going to go back to normal, I said one week at the earliest but at worst I think it could take us a month in order to recover from the FUD coming from South Korea.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

If you are experienced enough you could sell your coins before the crash or wait and hold until it recover. If you panic sell you will always lose. Asia FUD made %50 loss in 24 hours but it started to recover. This is very hard times if you are in coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████