Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROMOTE your Product/Service and boost your sales!  (Read 960 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:55:26 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 01:34:08 PM by TimtheYoutuber

I am selling my signature space

Payment Methods: BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH

$25 per month!

I receive around 20 clicks per day in my signature.

Terms of Service

I will not promote anything that is against the Bitcointalk rules. Which includes but is not limited to viruses, scam coins, adult content, copyrighted information, etc

If you are banned while I am wearing your signature, I will remove it. I also will not promote products/services from people who have open scam reports against them. If a valid report is opened against you while a promotion is going on, I reserve the right to cancel your signature without a refund.

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

There are already plenty of signature campaigns available for users in this same section of the forums. I do not see the need for you to create your own thread especially when you are a relatively new member and do not have much to provide on top of what equally and higher ranked members have. Furthermore, how do you even keep track of the number of impressions of your signature? The closest thing I can think of is to add up the views of the threads that you post on, but even then, that is going to include the views that the thread got before you posted on it as well as the views that the thread got with a viewer that might not even have scrolled down or been in the same page as you. I do not see anyone taking you up on your offer anytime soon, but feel free to prove me wrong.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

There are already plenty of signature campaigns available for users in this same section of the forums. I do not see the need for you to create your own thread especially when you are a relatively new member and do not have much to provide on top of what equally and higher ranked members have. Furthermore, how do you even keep track of the number of impressions of your signature? The closest thing I can think of is to add up the views of the threads that you post on, but even then, that is going to include the views that the thread got before you posted on it as well as the views that the thread got with a viewer that might not even have scrolled down or been in the same page as you. I do not see anyone taking you up on your offer anytime soon, but feel free to prove me wrong.

I have very HQ posts and threads that have helped hundreds of people. Feel free to check them out by clicking on my profile. People don't buy based on a time-sensitive account, but rather from the person's quality of posting. If a spammer has a signature, members are less likely to buy than from someone who has quality and helpful posts. With that said, I have taken the proper precautions to make sure I am not advertising any product. You have it exactly right, the views that my threads get are added up, and information on the view count for each of my threads previous to purchasing is available. Keep in mind I post many times per day on threads that are not mine, and those views are not taken into consideration which adds value to the purchase. You also need to take into consideration my reputation on the forum and on other sites, which has value in itself. Also if you took the time to read posts you would notice that I have already sold my signature and is taken for a few more days. ( The user PM'd me, but you can obviously see who it is by clicking my signature. )

Please PM me with any future comments as I don't want to flood this thread. Before you message me, please take a look at my popular educational threads and comments, so you get an understanding of the user and positive influence that I am in the cryptocurrency community.

Thanks

Edit: SIG will be available tomorrow, 1 person has contacted me to buy it but has yet to pay. If you are interested in buying the signature please shoot me a PM.

Positivebetting
promotion1

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Promotion and advertising your ICO of projects.Details in PM
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Promotion and advertising your ICO of projects.Details in PM

I am doing the promoting, I dont need it... If you would like to buy the signature feel free to message me.

Positivebetting
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Maybe something for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3289236.msg34319145#msg34319145

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:01:13 PM

I am offering my signature again, send me a PM if you are interested in buying.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 03:57:44 PM

My signature is now available again! If you are interested send me a PM.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: