Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange with lowest fiat to crypto fee  (Read 293 times)
Triple (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

I have an amount of money that I want to deposit and trade cryptos with. I’m looking for an exchange to deposit this into without the huge Coinbase fees.

I already use binance, and I think it’s a great platform, but Only if I already have different crypots already. I want a good place to buy crypts with fiat for a low fee.

Can anyone recommend one? I’ll use your ref link, but please don’t just spam your ref link without any explanation. 

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

I don't know mate if it fit for you, but I use site - https://www.bestchange.com
It's widely spread in Russia and so commonly in use. Very intuitive and the best exchange always in the top of the list.
MyAdverts

Activity: 145
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

I don't know mate if it fit for you, but I use site - https://www.bestchange.com
It's widely spread in Russia and so commonly in use. Very intuitive and the best exchange always in the top of the list.

bestchange.com supports many scammers, don't use it

I recommend using p2p exchanger only when you can be protected with escrow by the administration of the website, it is totally safe
Localbitcoins.com or to MegaChange.is for instants

here is some list or exchange option you can do
to Exchange Payoneer to Monero go here https://www.megachange.is/payoneer-usd-to-monero-xmr
to Exchange Payoneer to Ethereum go here https://www.megachange.is/payoneer-usd-to-ethereum-eth
to Exchange Payoneer to Dash go here https://www.megachange.is/payoneer-usd-to-dash-dsh

to Exchange Skrill to Monero go here https://www.megachange.is/skrill-usd-to-monero-xmr
to Exchange Skrill to Ethereum go here https://www.megachange.is/skrill-usd-to-ethereum-eth
to Exchange Skrill to Dash go here https://www.megachange.is/skrill-usd-to-dash-dsh

to Exchange Neteller to Ethereum go here https://www.megachange.is/neteller-eur-to-ethereum-eth
to Exchange Neteller to Dash go here https://www.megachange.is/neteller-eur-to-dash-dsh
to Exchange Neteller to Monero go here https://www.megachange.is/neteller-eur-to-monero-xmr

https://www.megachange.is/ru/x/490011 1st all coins in one peer-to-peer(Over-the-counter) marketplace where you can buy/sell bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Tether and many other ecurrencies
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

I have good experiences on BitPanda with fair fees. But its a european exchanger and not a trading platform. You only can buy/sell cryptocurrencies there. But I use to exchange fiats/cryptos on seperate place from trading platform.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

You can deposit fiat money and get it converted into bitcoin on coins.ph even without having bank account, watch their video https://youtu.be/FG3cfiEyjBM .
Coins.ph is a philippian bitcoin wallet and micro exchange platform where you can also have a virtual debit card to shop,pay bills etcitra.
They support cash-in and cash-out at 22,000+ different locations worlwide, find out if they have any pay-in branches in your area
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

I think, Binance is very good as they provide 0.1% fee. I keep binance acc, coinbase acc and recently got a freewallet acc cause they are really working hard to keep low fees and do btc transactions quite fast and cheep
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

I think, Binance is very good as they provide 0.1% fee. I keep binance acc, coinbase acc and recently got a freewallet acc cause they are really working hard to keep low fees and do btc transactions quite fast and cheep

You didn't even read my original post did you? I said in the post that I already used Binance for trading. I know their fee is .1% and is the most competitive. I need a place to exchange my FIAT to cryptos. Please read before you post next time.

You're from which country? Because these big exchanges like bittrex and binance will not allow trading directly with fiat. In my country, there are some local exchanges where I can buy these cryptos from my bank account. Local exchanges mostly will have an option to deposit and withdraw your local currency if you link your bank account.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I have an amount of money that I want to deposit and trade cryptos with. I’m looking for an exchange to deposit this into without the huge Coinbase fees.

I already use binance, and I think it’s a great platform, but Only if I already have different crypots already. I want a good place to buy crypts with fiat for a low fee.

Can anyone recommend one? I’ll use your ref link, but please don’t just spam your ref link without any explanation. 

You can use kraken.com, it is my favorite exchange for buying cryptos with fiat money. The downside is that you can only buy the most current cryptos (BTC, XMR, ETH, ETC, LTC, XRP, Dash, ZEC, EOC,...) on it. They have had some issues the last couple of days but this has been resolved. For the moment they are offering a zero fee non-margin trading for all clients for the rest of January 2018.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

Tbh if you need to trade with your BTC then it might be better to buy BTC there to avoid transaction fees. On major exchanges fees are almost the same. Just choose one with  the best rates.
This thing offers me to exchange 10$ of Skrill USD to 8 Tether USD and show it as  1 to 0.95 rate. That looks shady.

This website have enourmous fees.
MyAdverts

Activity: 145
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Tbh if you need to trade with your BTC then it might be better to buy BTC there to avoid transaction fees. On major exchanges fees are almost the same. Just choose one with  the best rates.
This thing offers me to exchange 10$ of Skrill USD to 8 Tether USD and show it as  1 to 0.95 rate. That looks shady.

This website have enourmous fees.

yeah bestchange.com is total crap

https://www.megachange.is/ru/x/490011 1st all coins in one peer-to-peer(Over-the-counter) marketplace where you can buy/sell bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Tether and many other ecurrencies
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:26:50 AM

If you are in the United States and are depositing dollars try Gemini (which is owned by the Winklevoss twins).

If you are in Europe and depositing euros try either Kraken or Bitstamp (Bitstamp verification is harsh though).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

Depends on what your needs are. If you want an anonymous trade then the best rates that you are going to get is probably either cash in mail or cash deposit on localbitcoins. If you are able to provide verification, then use GDax. Kraken and Gemini are also pretty good options.

Bestchange.com is used for hyip payment processors like payeer/perfectmoney/advcash which are all irreversible. I doubt that you have those. These are mainly irrelevant so i wouldn't recommend that.

OP try all different exchanger here because it's different types of knowledge and also different ways of earnings so you need to study all about exchanger even it's high or low fees,Mercatox and Binance this two exchanger that i always used but i also study poloniex,bittrex,bitgrail,and now here in forum that they run campaigns Legolas because it's new.

What are you on about? Poloniex, bittrex, binance are all altcoin exchanges. OP specifically said that he wants to deal with fiat.

Wtf

Smiley
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Two options,kraken and localbitcoins. Localbitcoins is expensive on fees but its a good option and is very secure. You can find details about kraken here:- https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201396777-What-are-the-deposit-fees-
Kraken is really a good exchanges,I have not heard much issues from it,same goes for localbitcoins. I'd say you go for localbitcoins if its available in your country,even though its fees is a little high,its safe. You can read about localbitcoins here:- https://localbitcoins.com/faq and https://localbitcoins.com/guides/security
Note that localbitcoins is just for purchasing bitcoins for fiat. You need to tranfer your bitcoins to some other exchange ,if you want alts.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Triple (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

Depends on what your needs are. If you want an anonymous trade then the best rates that you are going to get is probably either cash in mail or cash deposit on localbitcoins. If you are able to provide verification, then use GDax. Kraken and Gemini are also pretty good options.

Bestchange.com is used for hyip payment processors like payeer/perfectmoney/advcash which are all irreversible. I doubt that you have those. These are mainly irrelevant so i wouldn't recommend that.

OP try all different exchanger here because it's different types of knowledge and also different ways of earnings so you need to study all about exchanger even it's high or low fees,Mercatox and Binance this two exchanger that i always used but i also study poloniex,bittrex,bitgrail,and now here in forum that they run campaigns Legolas because it's new.

What are you on about? Poloniex, bittrex, binance are all altcoin exchanges. OP specifically said that he wants to deal with fiat.

Wtf

Thank you so much for an actual answer lol. The guy you quoted is posting to get paid from his signature campaign I'm sure..

But yeah, thanks again for your reply. I've deposited my money into GDAX. Seems like no fee for deposits. Only fees for withdrawl and trading between the currencies.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
adjust133

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

I have used 2 exchanges:

1. BitPanda -I used this company because they offered the option to pay by credit card. They have a horrible verification process where you have to hook up on video with a 3rd party agency and get verified. They make you hold your passport up to the webcam, take pictures of you and your passport and ask why you want to buy bitcoins!!! I personally wouldn't use them again as I ended up paying a ton of fees because I used my UK credit card  (MBNA). I was charged an extortionate amount of fees by MBNA - £118 "Cash Advance Fee" as this site is considered a gambling site and £66 for foreign currency transaction plus a crappy exchange rate!!! However, If you live in the EU or have an EU account, they are pretty good - apart from the verification process

2. Coinfloor.co.uk - I used them today with the intention to buy some bitcoins. You need to get yourself verified - copy of driving license (or passoprt). Verification took a couple of hours. I transferred funds from my HSBC account to their GBP account in Poland. HSBC fees - £4 and Coinfloor fees £5. The site states that transfers can take between 1 - 4 business days due to overwhelming demand. My funds got transferred within an hour!!! I give coinfloor 5/5. I haven't bought my BTC yet, I'm waiting for the price to drop further. You can transfer in USD, EUR, GBP and a load of other cryptos. The only downside is that the minimum deposit amount is £2500.

There's also cex.io but their fees are higher than coinfloor and they have closed new registrations. But, I don't think they have a minimum deposit amount,

Hope that helps.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

I have heard about this exchanger as well, a Chinese one, new one. People are saying that fees are really good there as for withdrawing. But China is not the most stable face for crypto currencies and everything about it you know. And I have fear to their exchangers, cause of every day the government can make a new "something" and the exchanger will be closed. I use YoBit where fee is 0,2% which is also not so big.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

Finally, I found great fiat to bitcoin/eth/ltc source:

DSX.uk, it has tradeview chart, 2.6% deposit fee, and very competitive market rates, yesterday I bought bitcoin at 9800$, even less than on bittrex. Verification is super fast compare to others!

If you use reference code, we're both can trade with -50% fee:
https://dsx.uk/register/?refId=3kmFyETnP%2B0

Terms and conditions:
Referral Programme
Drop your fees Invite a friend who becomes a verified trader with at least $100 trading volume and you both will get 30 days of trading at 1/2 price*.
Each $1 of your 30 days trading volume moves you forward to Increase trading volume, lower your fees.

* New tariff will be applied in 2 hours after reaching $100 trading volume. See more in Fee schedule

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
xiaomi_

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

@Op Coinbase fees are ridiculous so i would recommend stop using them asap.
A good alternative would be kraken, for free sepa transfers for fiat.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

snip
snip
snip
snip
OP has already deposited his funds in GDAX. Don't you not read before just randomly saying something. Read here:
Thank you so much for an actual answer lol. The guy you quoted is posting to get paid from his signature campaign I'm sure..

But yeah, thanks again for your reply. I've deposited my money into GDAX. Seems like no fee for deposits. Only fees for withdrawl and trading between the currencies.

Fucking assholes.
@OP ,lock the thread already. People won't realise otherwise.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: