Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 11:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eBay S9 pre-orders?  (Read 196 times)
FatnSlo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

I am very confused about the process of buying S9's from Bitmain. I have have read on this forum that to buy from Bitmain you have to follow their Twitter account and wait for them to tweet about a batch being released and then buy from there.

But then eBay is filled with sellers saying they have pre-orders that they have purchased from Bitmain for future batches that will ship at a certain date. How is this possible?

Can anyone explain?
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

I am very confused about the process of buying S9's from Bitmain. I have have read on this forum that to buy from Bitmain you have to follow their Twitter account and wait for them to tweet about a batch being released and then buy from there.

But then eBay is filled with sellers saying they have pre-orders that they have purchased from Bitmain for future batches that will ship at a certain date. How is this possible?

Can anyone explain?

These sellers already pre-ordered last week or the weeks before.

Now they are selling without stock in-hand.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
FatnSlo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

So when Bitmain tweets that they will be releasing a new batch of S9's, are these for immediate sale or are these pre-orders for a later date?
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

Orders for later date shipping.  Business as usual... Tongue

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: