Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Low Hashrate on RX570  (Read 176 times)
rumpel_tusk (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 07:34:36 PM by rumpel_tusk

I’ve set up my mining rig with 5 RX570s on a Biostar TB-250 BTC Pro and started on Monero on Nanopool.
I averaged 150 H/s per GPU mining Monero without modding and tweaking anything in the GPU. People are getting around 600-700 H/s. The risers are working normally and I haven’t had issues with them. I’m running Windows 10 Enterprise and installed the AMD Adrenaline driver. Since I couldn’t make anything on Monero, I started up Nicehash and have been doing nicely. I’m getting the expected hashrates with Nicehash but with XMR-stak, it’s way lower. Without doing any modding or tweaking, what can I do to raise my hash rate?

Please post any information you need to determine what could be causing the issue.

UPDATE: On XMR-Stak I was averaging 150 H/s, but mining Cryptonight on Nicehash I am averaging 600 H/s. Looks like it may be a config issue with XMR-Stak.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Njeroe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

I’ve set up my mining rig with 5 RX570s on a Biostar TB-250 BTC Pro and started on Monero on Nanopool.
I averaged 150 H/s per GPU mining Monero without modding and tweaking anything in the GPU. People are getting around 600-700 H/s. The risers are working normally and I haven’t had issues with them. I’m running Windows 10 Enterprise and installed the AMD Adrenaline driver. Since I couldn’t make anything on Monero, I started up Nicehash and have been doing nicely. I’m getting the expected hashrates with Nicehash but with XMR-stak, it’s way lower. Without doing any modding or tweaking, what can I do to raise my hash rate?

Please post any information you need to determine what could be causing the issue.

Beside the tweakings, you can try to switch in the Adrenaline driver to compute mode at Gaming/Global settings/Gpu workload, if it doesn't help, try the AMD blockchain driver after uninstalling the Adrenaline with DDU...
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

Without doing any modding or tweaking, what can I do to raise my hash rate?

are u fucking retarded?
thats the requirement for raising hashrate

fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

are u fucking retarded?

Thats an unnecessary response. He is saying he is not getting the expected hash rate he is not asking about how to boost it past normal, hes just trying to get back to a baseline speed.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
rumpel_tusk (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

are u fucking retarded?

I did not mod right out of the box because I want to know the baseline hash rates. After I know what by default stats are, then I will customize. However, only on Cryptonight I am not getting normal hashrates and I am trying to determine the cause of this.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

try to use ubuntu os
its %100 works
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: