Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 543 times)
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

And the main purpose of all bounty campaigns is to spread the information about some new startup and for to attract as much as possible investors money in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

Just a word of caution.... I am not sure how successful others have been with different types of bounty.  I am new to using social media (facebook, twitter, reddit) so I don't have enough numbers of followers usually to get or qualify for some of those bounties.
I like to write and I have written about 30 different blog posts.... so far I have received 0 bounty in my ETH wallet for all my efforts.  Writing quality blogs about a new ICO takes on average 5-8 hours, and the bounty offered is usually low.  100 to 500 tokens may sound like a lot in the bounty reward decription but when you realize they are offering the tokens for 1 cent to 5 cents then you are getting usually a very small amount for the effort $5-25.  
I will likely switch to twitter (retweets)  it seems people are more successful getting their bounties from facebook and twitter than video and blog posting.    It requires a lot of hustle and you have to read the bounty rules *VERY* carefully to comply with all their rules. 

So I guess my advice is to avoid writing  blogs  (from my experience) ICOs don't reward people who read their whitepapers and write articles.  There are many scamming ICOs that never pay bounty after their ICOs end.    Good luck.
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

Bounty is advertising for a project in return for a pay in form of tokens of the project . You wait till the project get enlisted on exchange and you sell the tokens for bitcoins or Ether. Bounties can be in form of signature campaign on this forum, twitter ,facebook or translation.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

And the main purpose of all bounty campaigns is to spread the information about some new startup and for to attract as much as possible investors money in it
That and also it's better for the developers to have you know what the project is about so  you can invest in it as well.

OG member.
Brian Ray
gazilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

Bounty its like a job that you decide to take. If you do the job you get paid (usually in coins). Bounties differ, they can be twitter BTT, Reddit, Medium and many other. Check the bounties section in BTT
articrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

Just a word of caution.... I am not sure how successful others have been with different types of bounty.  I am new to using social media (facebook, twitter, reddit) so I don't have enough numbers of followers usually to get or qualify for some of those bounties.
I like to write and I have written about 30 different blog posts.... so far I have received 0 bounty in my ETH wallet for all my efforts.  Writing quality blogs about a new ICO takes on average 5-8 hours, and the bounty offered is usually low.  100 to 500 tokens may sound like a lot in the bounty reward decription but when you realize they are offering the tokens for 1 cent to 5 cents then you are getting usually a very small amount for the effort $5-25.  
I will likely switch to twitter (retweets)  it seems people are more successful getting their bounties from facebook and twitter than video and blog posting.    It requires a lot of hustle and you have to read the bounty rules *VERY* carefully to comply with all their rules. 

So I guess my advice is to avoid writing  blogs  (from my experience) ICOs don't reward people who read their whitepapers and write articles.  There are many scamming ICOs that never pay bounty after their ICOs end.    Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. I did my first signature campaign for a coin already on an exchange (Intense Coin), so I assume it's easier to be sure the value of your work and it's more probable to be paid. This one is my second, an ICO, so I hope everything will be ok ! 

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I did my first signature campaign for a coin already on an exchange (Intense Coin), so I assume it's easier to be sure the value of your work and it's more probable to be paid. This one is my second, an ICO, so I hope everything will be ok ! 

Yes, the signature campaigns seem a little more likely to pay the bounty as some are automated with bots that do the checking of the signatures and forum postings automatically.  I have had terrible luck with blog posts, wasted a lot of my time with no bounty for my efforts.   Will try twitter and retweets bounty on my next attempt with an ICO bounty.  Good luck. 
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

Am a newbie here... Does anyone know what and how does bounty works?

If we explain for more specific i think it will take more time.
In small definition, bounty is just promoting the project to be successfull.
How we do it, just go to bounty section, read one of the bounty thread, read any kind of bounty campaign and read the rule. I think you will understand how it work if you read the rule.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

In the near future bounty as payment will be more and more popular. And as we can see many projects inducing their ico participants to participate in the promotion and supporting the project. Proof of care will be mandatory for the most  good projects.

ilovestroberi

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:55 AM

Bounty campaign means that you need to do a task for the campaign of a company. You'll advertise their project by putting their signature on every post/activity you do. Some bounty campaigns accepts Newbie rank but mostly they only accept jr. member or higher.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

bounty is prize or pay for job or task you do for a specific projects or campaign. but in your status right no you cant fin any bounty that will allow you to join. maybe you should rank up atleast jr. member to be able to join bounty.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

bounty or bounty campaigns are project-specified promotions in a company and we must follow the terms and conditions set by the company

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

I am surprised the companies stop the bounties so quickly. They could continue bounties with signatures and logos or avatars for facebook, twitter and other social media long after the ICO ends.  It would be a great way to get advertising for their new start ups to have people to continue displaying their logo.   Whatever momentum they gained from the initial bounty likely stops quickly.  Too bad, as it is the bounties that really spread the word about the new start ups.  ( Maybe there are some companies doing this extended bounty already but it seems that once the ICO ends the bounties are stopped).
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

In general, a bounty thread will have about a few tasks, facebook, twitter, telegram and signature sports and translation.
These are a good way to propaganda ICO project, I join the telegram and signature sports only commonly, signature sports require you to a week to complete a certain task (10-15 posts a week), the telegram just need to remain active until the end of the ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

Bounties or stakes from signature campaigns/social media campaigns are being earned by posting either in this forum or in twitter,fb,telegram or by writing some blogs,also by translating whitepapers into specific languages. Smiley Smiley
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

bounty campaigns you work to promotion they project until pre sale you will get paid. but you cant join a bounty now wait until your rank get into jr.member then you can participate the bounty.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Equity0924

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

Bounties, you work for companies and they will pay you through wallet address you will provide when you were starting to join and fill up their application form.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

You do something for the project and get paid. In most cases, you just need to advertise them via bitcointalk, facebook, and twitter. Another one is by translating, video creation, blog or article creation and etc...

antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

I think you'd better upgrade your rank first to JR, because many tasks do not accept NB this level. Bounty is also divided into airdrop and signature, airdrop a lot of NB is acceptable, but most of the signature activities require JR.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

You help a firm to promote their project and make investors invest on their ico, and if the project end you will get a money from the firm.. as simple as that

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: