Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 543 times)
Shaminyue

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

Bounty campaign is provided by any new project. To join a bounty campaign, you need to reach few requirements such as your rank at bitcointalk, your follow at facebook or twitter... Then you will perform required tasks to get reward, some include setting your signature to tell other about the project, change your avatar and description, share information about the project to others... These information will be provided by project team when you join.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

you join bounty programs, it's up to you which of the campaigns you'll do, from there, you advertise/promote/help to make known the project and that is how you earn.
Jonathan666

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

You can refer to this bounty page:
http://bountylord.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
It has a lot of bounty to choose from
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

There are lots of bounties here and we can see that under market thread. This will allow you to use you to learn more and at the same time get paid. There lots of bounties but they usually hire jr.member and above.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

A task, chores; you can earn by just doing this and that. ^^
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

Check Arblock, they are running bounty program now, week 2 completed, there are still 2 weeks remaining.
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Am a newbie here... Does anyone know what and how does bounty works?
It is like hunting a job and once you find the project you want to join, you can apply but make it sure you meet the qualifications and standard. The task are more likely promoting there projects by means of sharing in social media and wearing their logo as you profile and many many more.

grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Bounty is a good way to earn token. All you have to do is to help the companies advertise about their ICO's throughout the period. Another way to earn token is Airdrop. I can say Airdrop is almost a free way to earn token because all you have to do is to follow the instructions.

kianotrip

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

If you want to participate in a signature campaign then you can work only for one project. You need to make the right choice.

If you participate in the bounty campaign on social networks you can work on several projects at once, but there will be fewer rewards.

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

Bounty campaign is some promotion from ICO and everybody can join that by follow the rule.
And whom can participate min rank jr member.
And as i know some project can not accept newbie.
After the ICO end. We can get rewards from that ICO.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

there are many who give information about bounty on this topic, now just try and see what others have done and practiced.
congratulations on joining for bounty soon.
Jannalsieh (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

Thanks a lot you guys! I greatly appreciate it you all helping me out in understanding how it works.
After all a newbie needs all the help he can get.
SO excited to participate in signature campaigns soon
Many thanks
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

Bounty = you do a task and you (can) get coins/tokens in return.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238 -> this is where you should look!
you should also pay attention to the rules on every bounty you follow. you may not be approve/rejected by bounty if you do your work not follow the rules, and you will not get a token at all if you are not be approve/rejected.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

Bounty = you do a task and you (can) get coins/tokens in return.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238 -> this is where you should look!
you should also pay attention to the rules on every bounty you follow. you may not be approve/rejected by bounty if you do your work not follow the rules, and you will not get a token at all if you are not be approve/rejected.
exactly cause this is were they may based for if they may able to accept you or not so better to follow the rules and do your best to that campaign that you have been search for and make sure also that this campaign may not remain useless.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

In general, the bounty threads have several sections, twitter, facebook, telegram, signature sports and translation.
If your English is very good, then I suggest you take part in the translation thread, because there are few people who are good at translation,So you can get most of the reward.
Most of the time, I only participate in the signature sports, and it will ask you to complete certain tasks (such as 15 high quality posts per week).
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

A bounty is a program in wich project managers hire you to do specific tasks and pay you in BTC or in the token that they will launch. Each and every bounty program can have it`s own set of rules so it is best to read some bounty announcements and make a general idea about this kind of jobs. Generaly they ask for a specific number of post, some topics in wich you are allowed to post and the duration of the campaign.
It is very important that you dont spam in order to reach the required number of posts because campaign managers will not count them toward reaching youre goal.

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

Thanks a lot you guys! I greatly appreciate it you all helping me out in understanding how it works.
After all a newbie needs all the help he can get.
SO excited to participate in signature campaigns soon
Many thanks

Oh at least don't be used in spoon feeding. Don't get me wrong but you should also try to explore yourself here, try to read first before asking obvius questions.
This is for your own good as you can't easily trust anyone here and yourself is the only one that you can lean on here. Your journey are just starting so feed yourself as it's too long way to go.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

the gift of working if there is a company that wants to campaign and want to be promoted and this is the job of the ico petrified and the cryto work to promote his work and do what and what rules are obeyed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: