Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ÐTH] Dether - Signature campaign  (Read 4596 times)
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

Hello, the spreadsheet link seems to be not working and requires authorization, I would love see my status, can you link us with it please? Thanks
You can check the the campaign manager last post you will get the answers about that men's when will the spreadsheet come back to public view so untill we have to wait for access of the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet is up and updated with the stakes of week 4 available on it. Week 5 will be updated soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

Just to be clear because some people think they can just post anything and earn money. Only quality posts will get you rewarded. Posts about other bounties or other non-interesting posts like that will not make you earn any stakes.

And complaining about it will not change anything to that since it was written in the first post.

Being able to join a signature campaign is a privilege, not a right.

Where did you mention these statements before? Bitcoin talk forum moderators itself removing are banning scam posts. The signature campaign is for spread and promoting  the web link. Asking quality in posts??? it is not content writing....very bad....   

In the first post you should have read ? Bitcointalk moderators can't remove all useless and bad posts because it's way too much and it's also why we now have the merit system. Because of signature campaign spammers.

Dether should be promoted through genuine users that have something interesting or constructive to bring to this forum and/or the community, not spammers. And that's for two reasons:
- To preserve Dether's image and not associate it with spammers and shitposters that are messing up with this forum.
- To not contribute to the 'pollution' of the forum.

As someone else said, there is a lot of people that i didn't accept because their post quality was really bad or for other reasons such as using multiple accounts. As i said before:

If you don't like the rules, feel free to leave.

Can you quote any one of useless posts or scam posts posted by me? or can you prove me i have multiple accounts?
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

Just to be clear because some people think they can just post anything and earn money. Only quality posts will get you rewarded. Posts about other bounties or other non-interesting posts like that will not make you earn any stakes.

And complaining about it will not change anything to that since it was written in the first post.

Where did you mention these statements before? Bitcoin talk forum moderators itself removing are banning scam posts. The signature campaign is for spread and promoting  the web link. Asking quality in posts??? it is not content writing....very bad....   

In the first post you should have read ? Bitcointalk moderators can't remove all useless and bad posts because it's way too much and it's also why we now have the merit system. Because of signature campaign spammers.

Dether should be promoted through genuine users that have something interesting or constructive to bring to this forum and/or the community, not spammers. And that's for two reasons:
- To preserve Dether's image and not associate it with spammers and shitposters that are messing up with this forum.
- To not contribute to the 'pollution' of the forum.

As someone else said, there is a lot of people that i didn't accept because their post quality was really bad or for other reasons such as using multiple accounts. As i said before:

If you don't like the rules, feel free to leave.

Can you quote any one of useless posts or scam posts posted by me? or can you prove me i have multiple accounts?

Most of your posts are on bounties parts of the forum, and most of these are twitters/facebook links related to others bounties campain. Bounties posts aren't considered as constructive posts on this campain, this is why you don't get your reward. We are friday, so you still can get a stake for this week  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Should i continue ? Anyway going to stop here.

gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

Ok just seeing this but I think that should be stated also among the rules, and also since this rule was just included you should consider including the former stakes, Thanks seccour.

That rule was there since day 1.

I posted about airdrops not bounties

This statement you made above
Posts about other bounties or other non-interesting posts like that will not make you earn any stakes.

Wasn’t stated in the rule at the beginning

Trust me, if it was stated you wouldn’t be seeing such, I follow the rules to the book and most of us aren’t happy that we wasted a whole lot of time for 3weeks
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

One more day to go for end the signature campaign but still not updated the 5th week stakes, I think the campaign manager will going to update all stakes along with 6th week.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

Dether signature campaign is now over. Please keep the signature until you see your stakes for week 5 and 6 on the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will be updated during the next 48h. After that you will have another 48h to review and send me your comments in PM if you see any mistake on the spreadsheet (regarding your ETH address or your stakes).

Be sure during that period to verify that the Ethereum (ETH) address on the spreadsheet is yours. And make sure that you have full control over that address.

chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

Dether signature campaign is now over. Please keep the signature until you see your stakes for week 5 and 6 on the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will be updated during the next 48h. After that you will have another 48h to review and send me your comments in PM if you see any mistake on the spreadsheet (regarding your ETH address or your stakes).

Be sure during that period to verify that the Ethereum (ETH) address on the spreadsheet is yours. And make sure that you have full control over that address.

Any recommandation for the next bounty you will manage?
 Wink

Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

Any recommandation for the next bounty you will manage?
 Wink

Not for now ^^

Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:32 AM
Merited by AlloM (1)

You can now remove your signature and profile picture if you want to. Please do not forget to verify your Ethereum address on the spreadsheet (on the sheet named 'Distribution'). If something is wrong on the spreadsheet send me a PM ASAP. You will only have 48 hours after this post to change your ETH address or complain in PM because after that the distribution of the DTH will occur.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

You can now remove your signature and profile picture if you want to. Please do not forget to verify your Ethereum address on the spreadsheet (on the sheet named 'Distribution'). If something is wrong on the spreadsheet send me a PM ASAP. You will only have 48 hours after this post to change your ETH address or complain in PM because after that the distribution of the DTH will occur.

Sent you a PM to change my address. Thanks in advance
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

Thanks to Dether team and personally to you Seccour for the purrrrfect campaign! Smiley
I checked my address in the spreadsheet and confirm it.

With respect,
Crumple Cat

Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I confirm both of my ETH address and stakes on distribution sheet are correct.
Thank you.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

Thanks to Dether team and personally to you Seccour for the purrrrfect campaign! Smiley
I checked my address in the spreadsheet and confirm it.

With respect,
Crumple Cat

No problem it was a pleasure Smiley

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

I'm going to remove now my campaign code mate, as I seen that the stake and the ETH wallet are both correct, it's been a pleasure working with you.
congrats for the success of the ico and this campaign, looking forward to work with you again.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Thanks for giving me chance to become part of this nice campaign so this is my pleasure to work with you. It is really nice experience for me and I can confirm everything is correct so good luck and have a nice day.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Awesome campaign, I've been happy to post everyday for this. Thank you for your awesome job, I would like to see more campaigns like this one. You did a really great filter job, which is a good thing for people who are doing much efforts for posting better quality stuff.

I really like this kind of campaign without hiden terms (like KYC asked at the end). Thank you again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

I have verified of my address and it is all fine here as well. It was great experience to work with you. Hopefully will do in future as well. Also would like to see this project becoming highly successful. I have updated my profile with new project.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

Thanks for everything, my stakes and ethereum adress are both correct.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

I am confirming that my eth address and stakes are fine there no change and thanks to the campaign manager done great work.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █