Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade without identification?  (Read 397 times)
Melkoroth (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

Hi,

The exchanges I saw till now demands a copy of my ID card to let my buy or sell anything. Is there anyone that dont ask for it? Im not happy with let my ID through internet, and I dont know how can they do with it. Is it possible to do antoher way?

Thanks
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

Cryptopia, Kucoin and Cobinhood are not asking for KYC or AML identifications at the moment, so it means that you do not need to provide your id, passport or just a bill under your name. I do not trust those who are asking for them.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 10:24:19 AM by bitcoinisbest

Cryptopia, Kucoin and Cobinhood are not asking for KYC or AML identifications at the moment, so it means that you do not need to provide your id, passport or just a bill under your name. I do not trust those who are asking for them.

You can also add binance to the list that do not require verification if you are a small trader or do not want to withdraw the big numbers form the wallet. Else you will require the verification process to be completed.

If its listed form couple of years and has good review then actually you can trust those sites as they are still better and safer than any other exchanges.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

Hi,

The exchanges I saw till now demands a copy of my ID card to let my buy or sell anything. Is there anyone that dont ask for it? Im not happy with let my ID through internet, and I dont know how can they do with it. Is it possible to do antoher way?

Thanks
Now a days most of the exchages asking for identification this is due to the government rules maybe, because many government are strict with the cryotocurrency or it will encourage illegal activities in theor countries.So I think it is necessary to provide the ID so crimes can be cut down.
But some exchanges like Binance maybe not asking ID for registration as for now but they also will implement it soon.So you have to be ready with your ID if you want to trade on best exchanges.
Melkoroth (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Now a days most of the exchages asking for identification this is due to the government rules maybe, because many government are strict with the cryotocurrency or it will encourage illegal activities in theor countries.So I think it is necessary to provide the ID so crimes can be cut down.
But some exchanges like Binance maybe not asking ID for registration as for now but they also will implement it soon.So you have to be ready with your ID if you want to trade on best exchanges.

Im aware of it, but think about it. Do you know who are behind every exchange? Do you know how they store youre ID and sure that they dont sell it to someone or it can be stoled from them? They wouldn´t be the first one, and then you´re ID can be involved in the crime you want to cut down. Are you sure that youre ID is as safe as can be in bank?
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

A risk would be, that if you find an exchange now, which does not demand an ID .. the question will be, what about the moment you want to cash out?
Things can change very fast. The exchange which is open for everyone now, might not be in the near future, once authorities have put pressure on it.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

Hi,

Thanks
You are not sharing your ID to the internet, only to the database of the exchange. As long as the exchange is secure your ID will be safe.

Exchanges are not going to share your personal data to 3rd parties unless you do something against the law (money laundering, for example), in this case they are required to do so. If they share your ID without your consent they could face serious consequences.

I'd recommend you to just give them your ID, it'll be safer for both you and the exchange.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Melkoroth (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

A risk would be, that if you find an exchange now, which does not demand an ID .. the question will be, what about the moment you want to cash out?
Things can change very fast. The exchange which is open for everyone now, might not be in the near future, once authorities have put pressure on it.

But what about if you only want to change some fiat to bitcoins and put to youre own wallet? This cant take long time. And giving him youre ID didnt asure you that you can cash out. In fact is a security factor for exchange from you, no to you from the exchange. They can go away with your cash and youre ID an then...whar?
Melkoroth (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

Hi,

Thanks
You are not sharing your ID to the internet, only to the database of the exchange. As long as the exchange is secure your ID will be safe.

Exchanges are not going to share your personal data to 3rd parties unless you do something against the law (money laundering, for example), in this case they are required to do so. If they share your ID without your consent they could face serious consequences.

I'd recommend you to just give them your ID, it'll be safer for both you and the exchange.

How you know they didnt share? How can you prove they did it, if they did it? You cant. Is the perfect crime, if anyone buys youre id from them, do you think he tolds from where it was obtained?

I repeat, is safer for the exchange to prevent crimes, for you is the same. They can fool you with or without id
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Hi,

Thanks

You have plenty of exchanges that do not ask for ID verification, and some of the most "trusted" ones, if you can actually really trust an exchange, have already been pointed out by some users. The problem in my opinion, is that as regulation of crypto takes place, I'm pretty sure all exchanges running with a license will have to comply with KYC regulations. That's the norm in financial services to somewhat help prevent, or at least make money laundry more difficult. So these exchanges will probably ask for ID in the future or close doors in my opinion, so you should still be careful with them.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Its possible but only upto a certain extent. Like Most of the exchanges have 1 BTC withdrawal limit for unverified accounts. While for some exchanges like Binance the limit is 2 BTC. Except that you can prefer decentralized exchange if you aim to trade higher amounts but decentralized exchanges have their own demerits ranging from low volume, poor interface and lack of customer support.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

Exchange Bitfinex, binance, hitbtc does not require authenticate for trade and input and output of crypto-currencies equivalent to 2 bitcoin
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Its for you own safety and I doubt that the exchanges will share its database to another party. Well there's are exchanges that don't require you to submit your ID, like Binance for example.

I don't think that they will share you ID from third party because it won't bring any benefits on their end.

Hi,

Thanks
Its possible but only upto a certain extent. Like Most of the exchanges have 1 BTC withdrawal limit for unverified accounts. While for some exchanges like Binance the limit is 2 BTC. Except that you can prefer decentralized exchange if you aim to trade higher amounts but decentralized exchanges have their own demerits ranging from low volume, poor interface and lack of customer support.

I don't think that I can get to withdraw even 1 bitcoin so Binance is a safe play for me to trade, although lately they seems to be laggy. As for the decentralized exchange, yes it has advantage and disadvantage specially the lack of customer support.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
rjdp

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Yes you can find may exchanger like as hitbtc.mecratox,coinexchanger or kucoin  .But i think bittrex is best but they want to your identity .Identity helps to you recover your asset so choise you self
Melkoroth (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

I don't think that they will share you ID from third party because it won't bring any benefits on their end.

Do you think that selling iDs cant bring benefits?
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

i believe that in the near future we will have to verify our identities on all exchange in order to trade
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks

How you know they didnt share? How can you prove they did it, if they did it? You cant. Is the perfect crime, if anyone buys youre id from them, do you think he tolds from where it was obtained?

I repeat, is safer for the exchange to prevent crimes, for you is the same. They can fool you with or without id
bro, wtf? are you serious or just trolling?

Exchanges are not illegal companies that sell ID's to malicious groups, (most of the) exchanges are legitimate companies that work under the jurisdiction/regulations of a country, therefore, they have legal obligations and these companies are not going to risk their billion dollar business by selling stupid IDs. You need to understand that up to one point they ask for your ID for your own safety and the companie's, don't you understand what the AML and KYC policies are?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Melkoroth (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

Hi,

Thanks

bro, wtf? are you serious or just trolling?

Exchanges are not illegal companies that sell ID's to malicious groups, (most of the) exchanges are legitimate companies that work under the jurisdiction/regulations of a country, therefore, they have legal obligations and these companies are not going to risk their billion dollar business by selling stupid IDs. You need to understand that up to one point they ask for your ID for your own safety and the companie's, don't you understand what the AML and KYC policies are?

First of all, how can protect me that an exchange have my ID? How can it prevents lose my money?

And in second term, if a exchange sells ID (im not telling that ALL does, its enough with probability of one of them can do) how you figure you can prove it? To "going to risk their billion dollar business" you must prove that they do it. The id dont tell "im selled from XXX exchange". In darknet you can buy id, but you cant know where they come from.

I repeat: Im NOT telling that ALL exchanges does it, but there is not warranty that ONE of them do it, and you arent capable to know or prove it.

And the laws are not equal over the world. You are under the same legal requirements in Europe, than in USA, Asia or Nigeria?
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

The exchanges I saw till now demands a copy of my ID card to let my buy or sell anything. Is there anyone that dont ask for it? Im not happy with let my ID through internet

I do not like the idea of being always giving out my ID for that kind of verifications, i mean, why do they need our private information in order to let us exchange our cryptos?

I am sorry, but for me, it is not fair at all. that is why i am always using Binance, Huobi or just Kucoin.

Binance is the best one of them, but the other two are good and have a nice volume.

None if them is going to ask you for ID's.
SexForCryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

Over the other exchanges Kucoin has the advantage that it does not impose you limits if you don't identify yourself. Very easty going.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  Ico.Rasputinmansion.Com  [  ICO is L I V E ! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: