Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any thoughts on the coin that just got listed on binance called INS?  (Read 135 times)
chitsro (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Any thoughts on the coin that just got listed on binance called INS?  i saw that is aiming to eliminate supermarkets by linking producers to consumers, current marketcap of 280mil, small supply at 50 million too, so a lot of room to grow, it's already increased from 7 to 10 USD today. (spiked at 11-12)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ins-ecosystem/

It's a keeper?  the price it's quite high for a new coin..my concern is the price will decrease along with the demand.. (since is new coin it was sold very good)
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Any thoughts on the coin that just got listed on binance called INS?  i saw that is aiming to eliminate supermarkets by linking producers to consumers, current marketcap of 280mil, small supply at 50 million too, so a lot of room to grow, it's already increased from 7 to 10 USD today. (spiked at 11-12)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ins-ecosystem/

It's a keeper?  the price it's quite high for a new coin..my concern is the price will decrease along with the demand.. (since is new coin it was sold very good)

It's a good project.
Today was also listed in Kucoin.
IMO it will pass $20 in next 30 days.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

Almost $10 that will give it a $500 million MCap,, this is a huge return for investors, will surely be watching the price action, it is a good project and good team but the market niche they are is very competitive
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

Is it INS Ecosystem? If it i the same, then this project will kill it. The hype was huge during the ICO and they reached hard cap I think. I also don't see another project like them, so they have no competition so far.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

INS is INS Ecosystem and it has many qualities of a $xx to $xxx coin tbh. Low circulation, good (potential) product/case. People bought at ICO for around $2 (I am not sure what ETH was worth during buy-in) and it came online at over $9 at Binance yesterday. Now dipping like the rest, so I have been buying this one numerous times today (and also yesterday before the dip). Missed out on the ICO by seconds.

Not to shill too much, INS is going to be great if they are able to come through on their product...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: