Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN on Move Again !!!  (Read 573 times)
Hedvigknows

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

No I don't think so , mazimum it will get 17k and then it will get back , main reason futures that are balancing the price.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

What would be the price of bitcoin in the end of January, Will bitcoin make another record or this would be a small pump???
Opinions Needed..?

My prediction is 20k $ again or above ..!!!

I dont know exactly where bicoin will go, short or long term for this time.
As my prediction, i predict that the price will go up because bitcoin supply just 20% left for mining
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

There is so many speculations about the price , value and future of bitcoin. Many have agrees and many are not, they say it will drop to $10000 or even lower but i can't see coming.Some crypto experts predicted it to be at $60000 this year yet ita too early to believe on that. I guess it would reach $20000 again or even farther , who knows.
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

I have the impression that little by little we arrive at the end of the race with the alts to return little by little to the big change
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

I have the impression that little by little we arrive at the end of the race with the alts to return little by little to the big change

That little things will surely matter in the future, bitcoin quiet ups and downs in the past days until now but I still know it is just a preparation for a brighter future for us along with the altcoins. Bitcoin will continue to move to matter what because this defines the future of our currency and many people will continue to adopt this kind of technology, be more patient.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Thats a wonderful prediction but how about alts.  Will altcoins go up along with Bitcoins? Looks like bitcoin is approaching a bullish position.

What would be the price of bitcoin in the end of January, Will bitcoin make another record or this would be a small pump???
Opinions Needed..?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:16:44 AM

I refuse to make any prediction on bitcoin price now, because nobody knows exactly where the price is head in to.
If we might be luck, the price of bitcoin may pump to $20,000 at the end of January this year, but we can't be sure.
Or the price might even go lower than expected. We still never can tell.
Before we believed that the low price might be as a result of issues in the capmarket, but the issue have been resolve still no changes.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

Well I personally don't think bitcoin deserves to/should go above 20000$ before the fees have been fixed. The fees are really messing it all up and keeping new people away from bitcoin.

Not just new people but current holders who do not like what we are seeing regarding fees and
with fees being as high as they like then the danger is not so much a pump and dump but more
of a mafia lock-in

When you workout it's sinking and want out then how is that going to work with the miners charging
$500 per transaction on a system that can only manage seven transactions a second and whales offering
to pay much more.

Also noticed how Coinbase goes down when we have a spike in prices !!!

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Well I personally don't think bitcoin deserves to/should go above 20000$ before the fees have been fixed. The fees are really messing it all up and keeping new people away from bitcoin.

Not just new people but current holders who do not like what we are seeing regarding fees and
with fees being as high as they like then the danger is not so much a pump and dump but more
of a mafia lock-in

When you workout it's sinking and want out then how is that going to work with the miners charging
$500 per transaction on a system that can only manage seven transactions a second and whales offering
to pay much more.

Also noticed how Coinbase goes down when we have a spike in prices !!!

Bitcoin is on the move again as per experts prediction that the price market value would grow further as this has appreciated for more than 20 times over the past year, the simultaneous amount of deals had increased for almost 200 times thus there is is plenty of room for growth.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

Alts will moon and bitcoin will stay!
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:18:56 AM

This is kind of hard to predict,  i seen the price pump as was mentioned but it was just a small pump. When i checked it i did not notice a move of over $1k. Now maybe $20k might be doable by years end but in either case i am happy. Now if they would fix the transaction fee and speed of confirmation would be great.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:23:38 AM

Bitcoin won't reach $30k by the end of this month. But will for sure hit $30k-$50k this year.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Opinions Needed..?

I always believe in Bitcoin. Predictions about 30000USD in 2018 is not just a funny thing. I think that maybe we will not see such price but it will grow inevitably, I am sure. Bitcoin is still strong enough.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

hard to answer, if only speculate, but I think bitcoin prices will remain below until the end of january. because I see in January the growth of bitcoin is still slow, unless there is a network of lightning. but it is not possible.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

I still have confidence in bitcoin, that bitcoin will rise again, and I predict, in the end of January bitcoin price will reach the point $ 20,000 more.

mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

Look at the end of January is very difficult to reach 20K. We all know that in the past three years, every year in January has been the worst month of falling. Usually in January each year, Asia is a consumer season, and people need to raise money for consumption, which is a consumer habit.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

In the middle of this month the bitcoin experienced a very sharp drop, I did not expect it to be an end of bitcoin
I think bitcoin is currently taking the foreground to jump to higher prices
bitcoin will be stable back at the end of the month I'm very sure of that
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Opinions Needed..?

It is too hard to tell but as a speculation I think it could possibly hit back into like in $14k-$18k by end of January. Depending on the flow in the market and of course investors too. I am also hoping for a bounce back of $20k or above. What is interesting about Bitcoin is that it can easily go up in anytime unlike some Altcoin that takes longer time to recover from sudden downfall. As a hodler I know that it can make another all time high when it starts to skyrocket again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cue

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

How I wish that your prediction will reach the price given because I'm making additional investment today since it is on low price.  Wink

colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

I'm sure, after this passes. bitcoin values ​​will be higher than the previous record. although today many people are doubting bitcoin, but I believe bitcoin will be able to survive. and has been proven from time to time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: