Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN on Move Again !!!  (Read 573 times)
CoinFoxs (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

What would be the price of bitcoin in the end of January, Will bitcoin make another record or this would be a small pump???
Opinions Needed..?

My prediction is 20k $ again or above ..!!!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanjitr59

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

What would be the price of bitcoin in the end of January, Will bitcoin make another record or this would be a small pump???
Opinions Needed..?

I am agree with you but Bitcoin will be 50k$ soon now bitcoin stable and altcoin pump.So just wait for 6 month bitcoin play game again and break all record
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

I am sharing the same sentiments with you. I believe that Bitcoin will reach that level by the end of January 2018. The retracing is over the next move will be up.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Opinions Needed..?

Still early to tell dude. Its just above $14K last time I checked coinmarketcap. Looks like just a small pump. However, it could be another consolidation leading up to another bull run. Let's see how it goes if it crosses $15K in the next few days, I think we are in for another rally, however, if it continues to move around the $13K-$14K then this looks like a small pump. Investors just constantly moving their funds around from bitcoin to altcoin ecosystem.

Opinions Needed..?

I am agree with you but Bitcoin will be 50k$ soon now bitcoin stable and altcoin pump.So just wait for 6 month bitcoin play game again and break all record

LOL. Let's just be realistic here. I say let's target $20K. This has been a big barrier to break, if we ever surpass it up to the end of the month, then it will open up a lot of possibilities in the future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

Opinions Needed..?

I am hoping that it will increase up to 30000$ at the end of January. I have invested in Bitcoin and I am waiting for its increase. Looking at the situation, i am convince that the price will go higher after this month.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Well I personally don't think bitcoin deserves to/should go above 20000$ before the fees have been fixed. The fees are really messing it all up and keeping new people away from bitcoin.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Well I personally don't think bitcoin deserves to/should go above 20000$ before the fees have been fixed. The fees are really messing it all up and keeping new people away from bitcoin.
I certainly think like you, these overpaid things have been something unwanted by everyone. The biggest damage to this situation is seen by the small amount of traders. Those who operate in small quantities constitute a very large population. That's why people started looking for alternate crypto money.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

I am sharing the same sentiments with you. I believe that Bitcoin will reach that level by the end of January 2018. The retracing is over the next move will be up.

Yes, but i do not think that it will reach more than twenty thousand dollars before the end of the month, that is a huge amount of money. And today, we were expecting the bonuses from walls street, and still, nothing happened yet.

So i do not know, but for me, it is not going to reach that price in less than 15 days from now.
Ambi999

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:15:41 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 09:52:20 PM by Ambi999

I think that the bitcoin price will drop to 8000 dollars but after they fix lightening network and the fees drop the price will explode. I think this will happen in the first quarter of 2018. maybe we see 50.000 usd I think its possible but 20.000 for sure again Smiley

but I am quite new member at this moment so it is just my personal opinion that bitcoin will drop more before it skyrocked again.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

For the end of January 2018, it's unlikely that bitcoin will reach $ 20k, most likely bitcoin will only get to the price of $ 15k,  I say so, because for now 'bitcoin' is undergoing some major problems, including : high transaction fee, and the closing effect of 'Bithum and CoinOne' exchanges in South Korea, and this is unlikely to be resolved quickly.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

Bitcoin's price is starting to rise a little bit. But i dont think it will hit $20,000 by the end of January because its still below $14,000 now. It may reach that 20k but maybe on the mid of the year. I think it will reach inbetween $14k-$15k by the end of january. Who knows? Price is very unpredictable.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

Opinions Needed..?

Unless there's a massive dip in the altcoin market that makes it so that the money can flow back to Bitcoin, or perhaps some kind of "big" news that can shake up the btc market, I don't think we're going to reach 20k. Also, I don't think such a drastic increase in just 2 weeks would be a 'healthy increase' in the btc price.
I believe further consolidation below $20k would be the best scenario in order to go above 20k. In my opinion, we're going to be around the 16k-18k range by the end of january.
Abd I think we could see 20k or above in mid-february.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Ambi999

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Bitcoin's price is starting to rise a little bit. But i dont think it will hit $20,000 by the end of January because its still below $14,000 now. It may reach that 20k but maybe on the mid of the year. I think it will reach inbetween $14k-$15k by the end of january. Who knows? Price is very unpredictable.

Yes I agree with you it is very unpredictable nobody can answer this but if you look on coinmarketcap the most of the money is in the alt coins now and when people want take their profits and change it into fiat a lot of the people do this through bitcoin and then the price will also skyrocked I think. or tell me if im wrong.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

It's more a wishful thinking on my side. I find the recovery actually quite slow. It went below $14,000 and it's taking a long time for it to even go back to $16,000 which is where it was before it suddenly hiked to $20,000. I really have no idea what it would take to hit that mark again. News have been slow lately, save for that scare about South Korea.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

Came on mate, if you are desperated as that, then i suggest you to drink some pills before you get a panic attack if the price goes down as more as you expected.

Do not be like that, your emotions are probably playing a big role in here, and if you follow them, you are going to lose a lot of money in here.

I tell it to you because the same happened to me a few months ago, well, more than a year ago.
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

Opinions Needed..?

i guess we will just have to wait and watch but i am hoping for the best Grin
mnafta

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I think that the bitcoin price will drop to 8000 dollars but after they fix lightening network and the fees drop the price will explode. I think this will happen in the first quarter of 2018. maybe we see 50.000 usd I think its possible but 20.000 for sure again Smiley

but I am quite new member at this moment so it is just my personal opinion that bitcoin will drop more before it skyrocked again.

You may be new here but maybe you know something we don't Smiley. I have heard 8000 before as well, and then the moon. So I am preparing myself, but currently not very much prepared to buy at 8000. I need to rebalance the portfolio!

I read somewhere that Wall Street bonuses should send BTC into recovery mode now in January. Let's see what happens...
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

Opinions Needed..?

Judging by what's going on right now I think the altcoins are gonna lose some ground and it will make room for Bitcoin to gain a little more value for the weeks to come.
Ambi999

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

You may be new here but maybe you know something we don't Smiley. I have heard 8000 before as well, and then the moon. So I am preparing myself, but currently not very much prepared to buy at 8000. I need to rebalance the portfolio!

I read somewhere that Wall Street bonuses should send BTC into recovery mode now in January. Let's see what happens...
[/quote]

Yes time will tell us. Last year was very strong for bitcoin (and also for ethereum and many many cryptocurrencies) and I think that the hype will continue this year and for the same reason the price for bitcoin will moon. A lot of people talk about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin those who are interested and see the potential in blockchain will invest and first they will buy bitcoin. January is still unclear but my personal prediction end of the year is 50.000 Usd +/- 10.000
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

Even it is a small pumped it will sure be pumped as believers and other investors as well let us say about 16,000 to 20,000 USD is the price of bitcoin by the end January 2018. This would actually be a great news for all of us and help the influential investors be more attracted on investing in bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: