Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are everyone's thoughts on electronium(ETN)?  (Read 80 times)
Md.salauddin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

please tell just real truth and honest opinion .
TheOldWolf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

There is hype at least so you can speculate.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

Very good question. And I would like to know because wherever I turn someone writes and talks about ETN. It is not easy to gather a large community of satisfied people, and ETN has succeeded.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

Overhyped coin,worst developers it takes months to fix their pre-ico wallet problem,i dont believe into into the core of its development.

Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

What I can say to you? I really don't know the true but to answer you we need make an analyze but for what? Do you want invest? To be honest bitcoin is over-hyped too. So I have no answer for you but to make analyze I have no time. I am sure you can find likes and dislikes about very project and Elecroneum too. But why it worst then another 90%  of today's ICO?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: